What's new

India blackout worsens; 620M in dark

Border killings are done by terrorist BSF killing innocent cattle traders that your authorities have turned a blind eye to. If you don't give BSF bribes they will kill the traders who had to get their money by going into India. Legalize this trade and help million of your poor border citizens come out of poverty by trading with BD. BD imports billions of dollars of smuggled goods including millions of cattle each year from india helping India's poor and alleviating India's poverty. SO be grateful to us. :)

BTW after this Dalal fagot BAL gov came to power your BSF started killing poeple inside BD border in what can be described as state sponsor of terrorism by an uniformed army.

Trying to revive your Kaveri engine?:rolleyes:
Conducting experiment in our Neutrino laboratory (Yes we have one, very advanced research facility). Who knows what are they doing ? :moil:

So were we not getting Indian Electricity , hope that deal does not vanishes -

The other day India offered Pakistan Electricity and next thing we know Jewish Mousad attacks Indian Electric lines with ... Mousad Virus :coffee:

Atleast they are not revolting and burning computers and printers as in Lahore.

On topic I am really sure people will revolt and will creat a havoc(as if this is not enough) if this problem is not fixed even today when another grid failed Delhi metro service was stalled there were many Delhiites who were going to home or for important meetings but were forced out of stations as the authorities did'nt wanted a sitution inside their stations.....I think GOI LUCKY Thats its a time of monsoon because if the temp would have been 40 degree people would have not acted in the similar manner

I respect respectable women not wannabe pronographist islamophobic traitors like Taslima nasreen. Are you personal aide of Taslima?:rolleyes: since you really have gone nuts after I used the B word against her. BTW calling taslima a women is itself degretory remark and a shame on women
kind. Hope you understand sister (assuming you are a women).
If you cant respect one woman their in hell no chance that u'll respect others.differing from a persons view point as that of tasleema is one thing but abusing her and using derogatary term to her is like abusinfg whole womankind and womanhood.

mega facepalm
yes giga,tera facepalm if you cant even decipher the sarcasm.

Stay patient Revolt and chaos comes after 4 days as water supplies become less and less , and aircondition does not work and the sky scrappers lifts do not work you so have to take stairs

And all traffic light signals are closed and railways are shut down

4-5 days

Questions for those who live in larger Indian cities like Mumbai and Delhi.

1. How reliable are power supplies in those cities and how often blackouts occur?
2. When they do occur, are they limited to a district or city wide? How
3. How fast do they restore power in case of outtage?
4. How do smaller cities and towns fare?

1. How reliable are power supplies in those cities and how often blackouts occur?
you will not get a true answer, go there and stay for a month in summer, you will get the answers

power cuts are extremely rare in mumbai

For a thread that was not supposed to last it has now gone on to its 12th page and 180th comment. You see not everyone considers the subject unimportant or irrelevant. I am very proud of this success.

:yahoo:

India's power blackout has some military significance possibly ....

You mean power has been restored to the 400 million middle class Indians while the poor and destitute are still in the dark .....

Munshi!!!

No wonder. I love your curiosity about India. Just love it.

Power Grid Supply restored by 6:00 in evening , with 5 hrs, record time.....mumbai is work on Island Technology, means which can cut of grid in event of emergency, same this mooting for delhi also.

Back
Top Bottom