What's new

India Between Rock and a Hard Place

Dil Pakistan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I want to discuss the current developing scenario from India's perspective.

Where India stands now?
Why India stands here?
What lies ahead?

To understand these three questions we need to visit the New World Order paradigm.

The idea of New World Order was to create an order of uni-polar world, with one (single) power controlling the world. The rest of the world was to be divided in different categories, as subservient to that single power. Controlling the energy resources, controlling the world trade and economics were the other aspects of this design.

India signed up to it about three decades ago and was given the task of controlling Pakistan and China. In return, she was promised a significant position on the table.

The crunch time has now come.

The powers that had promised India so much, had opened the gates of foreign investments to boost the economy, had offered everything in arms sales; are now demanding the action from India.

For her part, so far, India did what she was meant to do. An attack on Gilgit-Baltistan and neutralising the CPEC were on the cards.

But! suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the game has changed. The mighty dragon has placed the claw at the jugular. A two front war is certain. A three front war (with Nepal) is also a possibility, with loss of a significant fighting force of gurkhas. Sikhs are not too happy wither. Kashmir is boiling already.

My question is: what are the options for India?

@Horus @Agnostic @waz @Dubious @HRKMuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @Socra @Aamir Hussain @Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Angry Easterling @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakhtoon yum @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@ps3linux
@Verve @PakSword @Beast @beijingwalker @NA71

Where it stands now?
Why it stands here now?
What lies ahead?

To understand these three questions we need to visit the New World Order paradigm.

The idea of New World Order was to create an order of uni-polar world, with one (single) power controlling the world. The rest of the world was to be divided in different categories, as subservient to that single power. Controlling the energy resources, controlling the world trade and economics were the other aspects of this design.

India signed up to it about three decades ago and was given the task of controlling Pakistan and China. In return, she was promised a significant position on the table.

The powers that had promised India so much, had opened the gates of foreign investments to boost the economy, had offered everything in arms sales; are now demanding the action from India.

For her part, so far, India did what she was meant to do. An attack on Gilgit-Baltistan and neutralising the CPEC were on the cards.

But! suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the game has changed. The mighty dragon has placed the claw at the jugular. A two front war is certain. A three front war (with Nepal) is also a possibility, with loss of a significant fighting force of gurkhas. Sikhs are not too happy wither. Kashmir is boiling already.

@Horus @Agnostic @waz @Dubious @HRKMuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @Socra @Aamir Hussain @Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Angry Easterling @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakhtoon yum @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@ps3linux
There is already a thread going on, If you didn’t knew, I will tag you.

Your valuable input might further diversify that thread instead of starting a new one

Ae Ibn e Adam @Trailer23 , Ye Iqbal ke shaheen teri list chori karke HRK aur MuSliM ka naam sahi bhi nai karte.
I don't have Copyright on 'The List', but am curious why Verve & NA71 are mentioned twice.

Do they need twice the attention?

Aur mai nay kisi ki murgi churai thee - that I didn't get tagged along the rest of the World...o_O

...and here I thought everyone liked my work :o: .

I don't have Copyright on 'The List', but am curious why Verve & NA71 are mentioned twice.

Do they need twice the attention?

Aur mai nay kisi ki murgi churai thee - that I didn't get tagged along the rest of the World...o_O

...and here I thought everyone liked my work :o: .
Janab,
Forensics report ke mutabiq, Apki ghair hazri is list mein moo bolta saboot hai ke list churai gai hai :lol:

Where India stands now?
Why India stands here?
What lies ahead?

@ps3linux

In short, 100% correct. The NWO design for india is to contain and stiffle China. Hence the huge Western investments and arms transfers. So now india needs to contain China. If not then the West will eventually lose interest in india and then move on to the next prospect who they believe can take on China.

In short, 100% correct. The NWO design for india is to contain and stiffle China. Hence the huge Western investments and arms transfers. So now india needs to contain China. If not then the West will eventually lose interest in india and then move on to the next prospect who they believe can take on China.

Interestingly, there is no alternative :-)

But! it is for sure that they will not invest, or provide, more if there are no returns.

Janab,
Forensics report ke mutabiq, Apki ghair hazri is list mein moo bolta saboot hai ke list churai gai hai :lol:

Yaar! koi positive rating hi day-do .... meray pass tau aik bhi naheen :enjoy:

Interestingly, there is no alternative :-)

But! it is for sure that they will not invest, or provide, more if there are no returns.

Not a single one, but they can collectively build up the Australian, Vietnemese, Filipinno, Thai and Japanese militaries in order to try to counter China. These nations have unfortunately been historically suspicious of China.

Where India stands now?
Why India stands here?
What lies ahead?

@ps3linux
Being too clever often comes with its own baggage...

In the animal kingdom, a fox is considered having the next level of cunningness! However, it always remains hungry! Arranging even a single meal on any given day requires a mission with meticulous planning and perfect execution! Not to mention the extreme life threatening risks organically associated with it...

On the other hand, a fish borders on the level of “stupidity!” But, whenever it opens its mouth food automatically gets into its stomach! So, its always well fed....

Last edited:
Yaar! koi positive rating hi day-do .... meray pass tau aik bhi naheen :enjoy:
Positive Rating.jpg

am curious why Verve & .... are mentioned twice

Maybe because @Dil Pakistan and I share both flags hence mentioned twice :p:

War is the only option. Attack on GB is what Modi & Co signed up to and they have to deliver.

This kind of posturing by China can only mean one thing and that is India's readiness to attack GB.

As for Mr. Trump, he is the CEO first and President next! He wants 200% ROI even from the cost centers!!!! And, his motto is: what have you done for me tomorrow??? If not, too bad!!! He doesn’t give a rat’s a$$!! Get fired, and go home and die....

If India could have delivered what is the necessity of the Coronavirus?!?!

tbh India is in a generally good situation, we're the ones who are struggling. Let's not give our corrupt and incompetent elite any freedom by inventing rocks and hard places for India when there aren't any. It may suffer setbacks, but that's all they are, setbacks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom