What's new

India behind terrorist attacks - Pak Foreign Minister

Well, I think a more important question would be: Are we going to keep attacking each other forever ?
Surely Pakistan will avenge all this blood shed in our homeland. And when that happens India will surely loose more than a few nights of sleep.
But is this strike and then counter strike going to continue for ever ..... if Germany, France and UK can live together then why can't we. I think all we need is to defeat the vested interests on our own sides of the border.

Yar,
Eik toh teri ID "Chappal Chor" hai,
Lekin batein Thodi Sharifon Wali Karte Ho?

Abb Mein Chappal Nahi penta toh Aap Ko Kia Aietraaz Hai Meri Bollywood namkeen.

:smokin::tup::wave:

Relevance with topic :what:
What has bollywood to do with that.

Well, I think a more important question would be: Are we going to keep attacking each other forever ?
Surely Pakistan will avenge all this blood shed in our homeland. And when that happens India will surely loose more than a few nights of sleep.
But is this strike and then counter strike going to continue for ever ..... if Germany, France and UK can live together then why can't we. I think all we need is to defeat the vested interests on our own sides of the border.

Well with respect to this thread are you alleging Indian hand without investigation?

Totally agreed that we have to live in harmony and not destabilise each other's country. Pakistan should act against every agency that wants to use force to achieve their objective and that includes al-qaida, LeT, JuD, Taliban, Pak Taliban, ...

I wont comment further. But its indeed surprising for me that India had probably for the first time condemned any such terrorist attack in Pakistan.

Because they recently slipped up and are caught.

Oh really may be i am hallucinating....

Cross-Border Train Tragedy Condemned by India and Pakistan - Blogcritics Politics

The Hindu : National : India condemns Lahore attack, expresses sympathy for Pakistan

Beheading of Sikh in Pakistan condemned in India | Online Latest News

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

India condemns terrorist attack in Pakistan - Monsters and Critics

India condemns bomb attacks in Pakistan

P.S : At such tragic times atleast we educated folks can help reduce tensions a bit...If not than at least refrain from adding to it and that too by false and baseless allegations...It is like adding insult to injury....

@Message to Pakistani Friends - I really feel sorry for all those innocents who have lost lives in these bloody attacks...However 14 Pages after i would like to say that unless and untill your govt. show some spine to bring those proofs out it would be unfair to expect Indias to agree that our Govt. is behind such attacks...Anyways in the end it doesnot matter to wheather we(indians) agree or not..truth will not change...So it is utmost important to see how can GOP stop such attacks...Did i miss any such thread openend by Pakistani friends discussing what measures should be taken to strengthen internal security???

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I am wondering when will GoP present the proof for indian involvement. Logically, I cant see this happening until these american puppet politicians who get their salary from DC are gone. And until RAW is not taken to the cleaners regarding its mass terrorism (i.e. their involvement gets proven), it will continue doing its terorrorism.

Now that the dust has settled, lets focus upon the enemy, whoever it is.

The enemy is not India Asim, the Pakistani Taliban have claimed responsibility for the attack and any suggestions that India has anything to do wit this are only to dilute the issue and get popular support. The Taliban has also promised to make it worse for Pakistan until and unless the army withdraws from the northern areas. Its time Pakistan focuses on its real enemy and not India.

^^ Well well well, here we go again with the arguments that are as old as accusations against india itself and have been dealt with an infinite number of times.

Now I am wondering when will GoP present the proof for indian involvement. Logically, I cant see this happening until these american puppet politicians who get their salary from DC are gone. And until RAW is not taken to the cleaners regarding its mass terrorism (i.e. their involvement gets proven), it will continue doing its terorrorism.

I like your roundabout way of saying never.
If they are giving salary which stops you from giving the proof on RAW.

Now that means that even when your country is attacked, with 100 of 26/11 you still can ignore it for your salary from DC, hilarious at the best. Only a gullible person can buy this, this what I am saying in my article, when blame is put on India all logic goes for toss.

No country in the world worthy of anything will just for few dollars do what you are saying.

I like your roundabout way of saying never.
If they are giving salary which stops you from giving the proof on RAW.

Now that means that even when your country is attacked, with 100 of 26/11 you still can ignore it for your salary from DC, hilarious at the best. Only a gullible person can buy this, this what I am saying in my article, when blame is put on India all logic goes for toss.

No country in the world worthy of anything will just for few dollars do what you are saying.

Very smart logic you got there. These are politicians, not some saints. They are only interested in their own things - that's the history of Pakistani politics. It's not something you can twist or spin by trying smartass sarcastic arguments.

Here's the thing. I would question if they really had any evidence since they never do anything substancial about it. However, I KNOW that they (GoP, army, ISI) have evidence based on several army and ISI insiders saying the same thing. So whether or not they have evidence, or whether or not india is involved, is out of question as far as I am concerned. It's only what's being done about their involvement which is up for questioning. You can look at this whatever you want and believe whatever you want, as far as I am concerned there's absolutely no doubt India is involved here.

^^ Well well well, here we go again with the arguments that are as old as accusations against india itself and have been dealt with an infinite number of times.

Yes we do go again and will continue to do so until solid proof is given. Accusing someone is the easiest thing to do but proving it is another story.

Yes we do go again and will continue to do so until solid proof is given. Accusing someone is the easiest thing to do but proving it is another story.

And again, all those have been dealt with as well so we will keep going in circles.

I don't know why India can't accept the fact Pakistan different from them in every way possible. If India accepts these facts then they would not need to resort to these cowardly attacks within Pakistan.

The enemy is not India Asim, the Pakistani Taliban have claimed responsibility for the attack and any suggestions that India has anything to do wit this are only to dilute the issue and get popular support. The Taliban has also promised to make it worse for Pakistan until and unless the army withdraws from the northern areas. Its time Pakistan focuses on its real enemy and not India.

Good Lord! The Pakistani Taliban are funded by India. Is that really hard to understand? The same way that the BLA is funded by India.

So when the BLA 'claims responsibility' for an attack, everyone knows who's behind it. I don't think the Indian government would issue a statement saying:

"Hello everyone, we would like to claim responsibility for the terrorist attacks in Lahore."

Very smart logic you got there. These are politicians, not some saints. They are only interested in their own things - that's the history of Pakistani politics. It's not something you can twist or spin by trying smartass sarcastic arguments.

Here's the thing. I would question if they really had any evidence since they never do anything substancial about it. However, I KNOW that they (GoP, army, ISI) have evidence based on several army and ISI insiders saying the same thing. So whether or not they have evidence, or whether or not india is involved, is out of question as far as I am concerned. It's only what's being done about their involvement which is up for questioning. You can look at this whatever you want and believe whatever you want, as far as I am concerned there's absolutely no doubt India is involved here.

1) I have heard this number of times from you that you have insider information from ISI.
I also have insider information from ISI, they told me they are lying. (Basically neither you nor me can prove that).

2) As per rules of discussion in a forum, you have to prove your point, merely saying that I am convinced is running from argument. (Indirectly conceding defeat)

Good Lord! The Pakistani Taliban are funded by India. Is that really hard to understand? The same way that the BLA is funded by India.

So when the BLA 'claims responsibility' for an attack, everyone knows who's behind it. I don't think the Indian government would issue a statement saying:

"Hello everyone, we would like to claim responsibility for the terrorist attacks in Lahore."

A state does not admit its own involvement in terrorism unless it's in their interests to do so (which normally it never is). Only instances I can remember is US accepting their involvement in funding Afghan mujhaideen about a year ago, but even there it was in its interests to do that.

Back
Top Bottom