What's new

India behind Quetta blasts and terrorism in Pakistan: Iranian Analysts

Thank you Iran for doing the right thing, we will surely return this favor and hopefully our friendship can grow further.

It's an increasingly embarrassed and snubbed indias form of "revenge" for Pakistans support to Kashmiri freedom fighter nationalists. The games will continue and india will pay dearly for this

Prove it!!

SOB, you equated my people with terrorists which your miserable country killed just yesterday.

Venegnce will come your way, I hope and pray no innocent die.
Now I can understand that emotion is running quite wild inside your minds but do still, do you really have any evidence to support these tall claims of yours??Where is your proof that this massacre was by our doing??If you have them, then why don't you show us??The world wants to know!!

For us the most wanted man is the head of your state now. Atleast OBL was hiding, you lot made one of the biggest terrorist in this region as your PM. Bravo!!

Sad to say your so brainwashed u don't know difference between terrorist and elected leader, any way we don't expect you to understand difference ....

Now I can understand that emotion is running quite wild inside your minds but do still, do you really have any evidence to support these tall claims of yours??Where is your proof that this massacre was by our doing??If you have them, then why don't you show us??The world wants to know!!

From CM of Baluchistan to top brass, they are all pointing fingers at India. Did you just wake up?

From CM of Baluchistan to top brass, they are all pointing fingers at India. Did you just wake up?
Their word must be a hadith to you.. Not to us and rest of the world. In God we trust. For everything else, we need evidence. ;)

Sad to say your so brainwashed u don't know difference between terrorist and elected leader, any way we don't expect you to understand difference ....

Thats is the irony. I feel sad looking the mental state of your nation. a terrorist send to the PM house!

Goes to show what kind of a nation as a adversary we are dealing with. These wankers take joy and consider killing of ordinary civilians who are going about their daily lives as some sort of ritual where the earth is cleansed from terrorist. They take ordinary Pakistanis as terrorists.

What can you do with this sort of an enemy. Go down to their level and retalitate in similar manner or keep your dignity and moral values. For sure, I dont want to be in shoes of Paksitani decision makers.

Their heads have been filled with hatred against Pakistan and Pakistanis by their media and that too to such a damn great extent and we are seeing just glimpses of that hatred here. On the contrary when they come across Pakistanis face to face or work along with them then their perception about us is totally changed and they are full of praise for us (except those who are beyond repair). I am claiming that on my own experience when Indian workers around/under me told me so.

I hope and pray no innocent die.

See this the difference between them and us. They just want to vanish us off from this planet earth but they themselves celebrate even deaths of our innocent civilians.

One article from an unknown Iranian journalist and Pakistanis are on overdrive. Sssshhh..

At least we still have choice :hitwall:

Give monkey a gun, and it might kill itself. Thats is what our democracy is about.

Their word must be a hadith to you.. Not to us and rest of the world. In God we trust. For everything else, we need evidence. ;)

These are postions of authority in Pakistan. ofcourse you will deny, but do we give a toss?

We support Afghanistan, our lost brothers in Kumbh ka mela

Yes as an official spokesperson of GOI I claims full responsibility of Imran Khans decision to fund madarsas and upgrade them to full flagged Terrorist Training Centers where wannabe zehadist from across the world come an train with each other
Of Course, 16 genral consular of India`s Terror Organatization "RAW" in Afghanistan making always "MELA" for Indians joy to destabilize Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore from their beloved Afghanis soil!

Of Course, 16 genral consular of India`s Terror Organatization "RAW" in Afghanistan making always "MELA" for Indians joy to destabilize Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore from their beloved Afghanis soil!
We are official sponsors of ANA along with Russia and USA and are committed to provide every help possible

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom