What's new

India behind most terror attacks, says Malik

Actually you are over-doing that and you owe us back. Its a black war in which you would exploit opportunities against us and so we would. But remember our opportunity is many times bigger than yours. Ever heard of Naxals? You guys better keep your finger crossed.

Actually when you think about India you just think about what you can do to India. How you can kill the evil Hindus, how you can bleed India with 1000 cuts, how you can cut the Kashmir out of India, how you can break India and so on

But you forget what India can do to you in return.

For a moment lets accept that Indians are doing it.
See we have faced terrorism for 21 years and you are too young in facing it. Just 1 year and you are shouting like anything. Think about us.

Pakistan knows how to invest its little resources concentrated over a vast land but they forget what will happen when vast resources will be invested on its little land.

We faced Indian trained Muqti Banni Terrorism for 20 years in East Pakistan. Lets add that to total years of terrorism by India then we can get the math right.

We faced Indian trained Muqti Banni Terrorism for 20 years in East Pakistan. Lets add that to total years of terrorism by India then we can get the math right.

& that insurgency too effectively controlled to a great extent but then they jumped in with their regular Troops....
They break our country & then say that they want good of Pakistan...

Actually when you think about India you just think about what you can do to India. How you can kill the evil Hindus, how you can bleed India with 1000 cuts, how you can cut the Kashmir out of India, how you can break India and so on

But you forget what India can do to you in return.

For a moment lets accept that Indians are doing it.
See we have faced terrorism for 21 years and you are too young in facing it. Just 1 year and you are shouting like anything. Think about us.

Pakistan knows how to invest its little resources concentrated over a vast land but they forget what will happen when vast resources will be invested on its little land.

I understand your sentiments but you are over-looking the fact that India has cut one part of our country already. Ever heard of 71's war and how India invaded Pakistan and "liberated" it?

Regarding Kashmir, it is a disputed territory. It was India who took that to United Nations and if it was so integral part of yours, what was the point going in United Nation where India could never prove its claims. Now tell me how many of Indian Soldiers have been killed in Kashmir Freedom Movement and how many our countrymen, Kashmires, have been killed by Indian Army? The head count is above 90,000. Want to share the loss you suffered?

No matter which way you count, the sum leaves India in debt to Pakistan. You owe us multiple times more.

I understand your sentiments but you are over-looking the fact that India has cut one part of our country already. Ever heard of 71's war and how India invaded Pakistan and "liberated" it?

Indian army did not cross the border or declared war on Pakistan. It was you who started the war by bombing Indian air bases. Indians did not start the war but we ended it.

Ask any Bangladeshi that it was because of India only they got the Independence. It was your mis doings that they got independence. We just helped them out when you tried fancy to war with us. Mukti Banhini was not a terrorist organization neither it has been declared so. Mukti Bahini was totally Bangladeshi and Mitro Bahini was only formed after the Pakistan attacked India.

Regarding Kashmir, it is a disputed territory. It was India who took that to United Nations and if it was so integral part of yours, what was the point going in United Nation where India could never prove its claims. Now tell me how many of Indian Soldiers have been killed in Kashmir Freedom Movement and how many our countrymen, Kashmires, have been killed by Indian Army? The head count is above 90,000. Want to share the loss you suffered?

No matter which way you count, the sum leaves India in debt to Pakistan. You owe us multiple times more.

Kashmir being a disputed territory does not give anyone a right to kill the civilians and the armed personals. Going by the same logic any thing if India does in P-O-k is justified because it a disputed territory.

When we say terrorism it is not just confined to Kashmir. Delhi, Mumbai are not part of Kashmir. Should I provide you the details of the attacks.

Kashmiris which are killed are either killed in the cross fire or because of the operations which army if forced to do on the terrorists supported by you. Though there are isolated cases of Army mis doings which are taken care in the Indian courts.

Regarding owing to India you should have thought before the policy of bleeding India with 1000 cuts.

Actually you are over-doing that and you owe us back. Its a black war in which you would exploit opportunities against us and so we would. But remember our opportunity is many times bigger than yours. Ever heard of Naxals? You guys better keep your finger crossed.

Talking about opportunities.....Pakistan has made enough efforts to exploit opportunities...... remember '' Khalistan Movement'' you guys fell flat on your face with blood all over it.... And now you guys have been struggling with So called Kashmir liberation war.....in an effort to bleed India with 1000 cuts....and look whats happening in your own country .....do you even remember the number of militant attacks and bomb blasts that have left your own people suffering...........compare this with the only opportunity India had.....'' Bangladesh'' rings a bell right... ..

& that insurgency too effectively controlled to a great extent but then they jumped in with their regular Troops....
They break our country & then say that they want good of Pakistan...

Tell me, before 1971, who started the wars of 1947 and 1965. If you do not know, let me gyann you - Pakistan did.

That was a payback for the wars of 1947 and 1965.

You can get the math right, but then you might lose Baluchistan.

Last edited:
That was a payback for the wars of 1947 and 1965.

You can get the math right, but then you might lose Baluchistan.

1947 and 1965 wars were not over international border. It's an apple and orange comparison.

And then by the same logic you're applying, supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters is justified.

Talking about opportunities.....Pakistan has made enough efforts to exploit opportunities...... remember '' Khalistan Movement'' you guys fell flat on your face with blood all over it.... And now you guys have been struggling with So called Kashmir liberation war.....in an effort to bleed India with 1000 cuts....and look whats happening in your own country .....do you even remember the number of militant attacks and bomb blasts that have left your own people suffering...........compare this with the only opportunity India had.....'' Bangladesh'' rings a bell right... ..

Are you even familiar with the chronological order of these events?

India invaded Pakistan and chopped off its territory, year 1971.
Khalistan Movement gained grounds in 1980s, a decade after you did 71.
Kashmir's Armed Freedom Struggle, 1990s, two decades after 71.

Are you able to understand what made Pakistan support Sikhs? If you are talking of tit-for-tat treatment, India has played its cards already but we are to play yet. So India is in debt to us on that.

Regarding Kashmir, Its not our fault that Kashmir is on the charter of United Nations. You might not like it but Kashmir is undecided territory and Kashmiries and Pakistani's believe so. We aren't doing anything with your sovereign territory here. "East Pakistan" and Baluchistan are undisputed and sovereign territories of Pakistan and India is still busy with its covert tactics. Just clear your mind and understand facts. Pakistan hasn't decided to support Naxals actively yet but if we would, we will be only making the score even.

well...I dont deny the theory of Indian involvement.....I and if Indian agencies are involved...they are doing a good job....of giving back to Pakistan what Pakistan has been giving to India......its called fair exchange........you get what you give....with interest......

remember this indian is destabilizing Pakistan but in long term it will effect you.pakistan may go 15 years back with current raw involvement but indian will go 30 or 40years back not because of pakistani but due to these same talibans you are supporting.

Tell me, before 1971, who started the wars of 1947 and 1965. If you do not know, let me gyann you - Pakistan did.

Pakistan never started the war it was india who volited the intentional borders and attack Pakistan.

lol why if we have soo much info why dont we do war with g** hind? i dunt see why we shouldent? or is it that these are cheap ideas from boath goverments too cover their mistakes and use their scape goats

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom