What's new

India behind most terror attacks, says Malik

Every few days Rehman Malik comes out and talks about how their is evidence for Indian involvement in Pakistan, yet nothing is done. How long will he fool our public? If their is evidence, then present it to the world community or don't bother.

You are the only sane poster of all the wild rhetoric running around.
If pakistan would have evidence, we know that they wont miss a chance to malign India in the World and UN.

And for all other posters, watch this...

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
hooooooooooooooooo
Pakistan support taliban what about American who started this mess in the first place.
we support taliban because US told us to if you think that Pakistan did it at their own expense then i can only say that you are nuts.

Wow:woot:.....now if America says start bombing your own country....why are people like you against this idea..:azn:........because...according to you ...Pakistan Does what America tells it to do....:blink::blink:

Pakistani politicians looks like little kids blaming others when it comes diplomacy. If you look at almost all the indian minisisters statement. There is a level of decency and assertiveness in their statements. What i hear from this guy is that.. dont try to hit me coz i am gonna hit you back.... coz we hve nuclear weapons.. we are not weak.. and blah blah blah.....pretty childish..!! You don't need to TELL;) that you are strong but show the world that you are with your actions... And his allegeations doesnt hold good in the world arena as pakistan have been making this type of statemetns long way back and its all being laughed away.

I know this is a one liner, personal opinion, etc. etc. and Bezerk bhai will probably chop it, but everytime I see this guy on TV (and of course he is opening his mouth) it hits me like a hammer that no way ANY Pakistani here on defense.pk at least would have voted for someone who looks and sounds so obviously mentally challenged (that's the politically correct terminology used nowadays for the "mentally retarded" of yore). I mean come ON ..... take a look at this guy!

Cheers, Doc

As I said before, it's high time for you to dig up history mate.

Pakistan did not attacked international borders. India did. Twice. Stop trying to spin something that you know is false.

Pakistani politicians looks like little kids blaming others when it comes diplomacy. If you look at almost all the indian minisisters statement. There is a level of decency and assertiveness in their statements.
Quoted for bullshit. Tell me if anything you said is any different about indian politicians. Tell me when they do not blame ISI.

What i hear from this guy is that.. dont try to hit me coz i am gonna hit you back.... coz we hve nuclear weapons.. we are not weak.. and blah blah blah.....pretty childish..!! You don't need to TELL that you are strong but show the world that you are with your actions...
He rarely says that. You're saying like he does that everyday.

And his allegeations doesnt hold good in the world arena as pakistan have been making this type of statemetns long way back and its all being laughed away.
Tell me who is laughing away? Oh yes indians, which I couldnt care less about. Sooner or later the proof will be given to the world. I am afraid these politicians are just pussies sucking up to America who doesn't want Pakistan to take this in public. It's just a matter of time before the cat (India/RAW) will be out of the hat.

Tell me who is laughing away? Oh yes indians, which I couldnt care less about. Sooner or later the proof will be given to the world. I am afraid these politicians are just pussies sucking up to America who doesn't want Pakistan to take this in public. It's just a matter of time before the cat (India/RAW) will be out of the hat.

And how does this make any sense? By looking at current situation, had there been even an iota of evidence against India, Pakistan would have made all possible noises in all international fora in the highest possible pitch. The very fact that Malik is constantly alleging India without anything in hand, and saying that 'proof will be presented when available' is a clear indication that so far there is none.

And how does this make any sense? By looking at current situation, had there been even an iota of evidence against India, Pakistan would have made all possible noises in all international fora in the highest possible pitch. The very fact that Malik is constantly alleging India without anything in hand, and saying that 'proof will be presented when available' is a clear indication that so far there is none.

Pakistan is not making noises because our politicans are pussies. American wants Pakistan to not worry about india, and pressures Pakistan to not go public with this. Our politicians being who they are fall for it. ISI and army have all the proof needed. It's just a matter of time till they go public with it when our politicians grow some balls. If Malik had no evidence, he wouldn't continue trying to make a fool out of himself.

Pakistan is not making noises because our politicans are pussies. American wants Pakistan to not worry about india, and pressures Pakistan to not go public with this. Our politicians being who they are fall for it. ISI and army have all the proof needed. It's just a matter of time till they go public with it when our politicians grow some balls. If Malik had no evidence, he wouldn't continue trying to make a fool out of himself.

And that is exactly the diversion I was talking about in some other thread, the post which you replied to. See how effective it has been. People like you have started to actually believe it. And by the way, your assumptions are either very innocent, or stupid. You choose.

In the current scenario, both countries would not waste any minutiae whatsoever to isolate each other. If Pakistan presents something to the world that proves Indian hand in terror activities, that would push India on back foot, and will result in significant mileage gain for Pakistan. They would not miss such opportunity. Your contentions that everything is being caused by 'US pressure' is very hard to digest.

And that is exactly the diversion I was talking about in some other thread, the post which you replied to. See how effective it has been. People like you have started to actually believe it. And by the way, your assumptions are either very innocent, or stupid. You choose.
You're not giving me very many options. Seems like you have insiders in ISI and PA that know that Malik is fooling with us. :rofl:

The fact of the matter is that it's just not malik. There's reliable sources that know people within the ISI and PA who know the existance of undeniable evidence that proves indian involvement in terrorism. They themselves are unsure why Pakistan is not going public with this. I personally believe that it is due to US pressure.

In the current scenario, both countries would not waste any minutiae whatsoever to isolate each other. If Pakistan presents something to the world that proves Indian hand in terror activities, that would push India on back foot, and will result in significant mileage gain for Pakistan. They would not miss such opportunity. Your contentions that everything is being caused by 'US pressure' is very hard to digest.

The US is not an impartial mediator or something. It has its own interests, and whether it means denying Pakistan something, it will do it. I couldnt care less whether it's hard to digest or not. Often truth is hard to digest, no matter how little sense it makes.

You're not giving me very many options. Seems like you have insiders in ISI and PA that know that Malik is fooling with us. :rofl:

The fact of the matter is that it's just not malik. There's reliable sources that know people within the ISI and PA who know the existance of undeniable evidence that proves indian involvement in terrorism. They themselves are unsure why Pakistan is not going public with this. I personally believe that it is due to US pressure.

The US is not an impartial mediator or something. It has its own interests, and whether it means denying Pakistan something, it will do it. I couldnt care less whether it's hard to digest or not. Often truth is hard to digest, no matter how little sense it makes.

In India we coined a new term. It is called "Malik's logic" and it applies to any BS allegation which is not supported by the slightest iota of proof :rofl:

Your :blah::blah::blah: which I highlighted above is an example of Malik's logic :hitwall:

My friend the blah blah blah will soon come to bit you in the ***::rofl:

My friend the blah blah blah will soon come to bit you in the ***::rofl:

My friend you should stop being a victim of Malik's logic and start reforming your way of thinking or else you may end up being the only bitten one between the 2 of us :azn:

No worries mate. Your biting is something I can assure you of. Sooner or later.

No worries mate. Your biting is something I can assure you of. Sooner or later.

We definately are without any worries mate. India unlike Pakistan does not breed rabid dogs. Enough rabid dogs were being bred in Pakistan for India to start another pack :azn:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom