What's new

India Begins Tunnel Work Through Himalayas to China Border

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Didn't even cared to read what you've written- you're simply a little fool who doesn't even know thee meaning of simple terms such as 'republic'. :rofl:
yet you replied...............oh the indian tamasha

Yawn...I said I didn't even read it, not i wouldn't quote you, you little fool.
there you are again. why r you replying if you are not reading. fact is you know you cant argue that pakistan was taken from the heart of india yet you jahils pretend india didn't exist. I guess over a thousand years of rule does that to a people. you still have a subservient mind. CIA even said that

there you are again. why r you replying if you are not reading. fact is you know you cant argue that pakistan was taken from the heart of india yet you jahils pretend india didn't exist. I guess over a thousand years of rule does that to a people. you still have a subservient mind. CIA even said that

Yawn...more BS from an idiot who doesn't even know the meaning of 'republic'...

Bro, come on, we know India and Indians are the ones obsessed with overtaking China since decades ago. Whatever we do, you just copy like apes. Monkey see monkey do.

I don't even think about China....Im happy just to see you guys progress ahead....I find it annoying that so many Asians try to measure their cocks, not realizing how many miles we have to go! China is not doing anything new or different, they are just taking the same page from the same playbook the West wrote decades ago.....Trust me...we all know who copies and paste (reverse engineer) bro

1 small tactical nuke of 2kt will be enough to shut its hole during War.
We will be ok with that when it happens while you still will be stuck to Uncle Sam's bladders.

So why should some foreign nations respect your nation ?
You dont even respect your nation nor its sovreignity .
You are happy to become a slave of China .For what ? for defeat us ?:lol:

I don't even think about China....Im happy just to see you guys progress ahead....I find it annoying that so many Asians try to measure their cocks, not realizing how many miles we have to go! China is not doing anything new or different, they are just taking the same page from the same playbook the West wrote decades ago.....Trust me...we all know who copies and paste (reverse engineer) bro
The worst is when someone copies from the copier. :lol:

the guy whom you stood up for said india didn't exist. you jumped on the band waggon of the lungi rescuer who hasn't washed for a month with the word republic............fact india existed before 1947 and pakistan came from your land. and muslims ruled you for over a 1000 years before the british ruled india for 200. you indian have a habbit of turning and twisting but that doesn't change the fact.

Muslims ruled parts of India and it could never hold onto many parts for too long. Warfare on the subcontinent was fought off and on for about 650 yrs......the fact is Indians were incredible tough to beat in war. If it was so easy, the entire land would have been islamic like the middle east! Stop BS-ing yourself...

Muslims ruled parts of India and it could never hold onto many parts for too long. Warfare on the subcontinent was fought off and on for about 650 yrs......the fact is Indians were incredible tough to beat in war. If it was so easy, the entire land would have been islamic like the middle east! Stop BS-ing yourself...
Indians were incredible tough to beat......a laughable statement. A 17year old general called Muhammad bin qassim decimated your forces. Which parts of India were free from Muslim rule. Then came the British and it was only the Muslims that fought them. Hindus just served them and even today you have the same attitude see a white guy and your service mode kicks in with head shaking gestures.

Back
Top Bottom