What's new

India Begins Tunnel Work Through Himalayas to China Border

Sure, a democratically elected leader is a monarch now just because you doesn't like him. :lol:
A monarch is a monarch either he is elected democratically or through any other means of tampering the machines. :pissed:
Sure he will be your next GOD (30 million + 1).

Never go full retard... :lol:

I know you are good at nothing but this side tracking. :lol:
This is good going by all Bhakts that, if you cant convince or argue then divert. Hahaha.
Sure your next GOD taught this.
BTW, why dont you check if he is your long awaited Kabki (Kalki) Avatar?

I know you are good at nothing but this side tracking. :lol:
This is good going by all Bhakts that, if you cant convince or argue then divert. Hahaha.
Sure your next GOD taught this.
BTW, why dont you check if he is your long awaited Kabki (Kalki) Avatar?

You can't live without mocking other religions, can you ?

Don't worry, I'm no Hindu.

You can't live without mocking other religions, can you ?

Don't worry, I'm no Hindu.
Yes. I cant start without that.
Just a couple of years back, I used to be a good friend of all and there is no religion in me. But your "Republic of India" has lost the term Republic and transformed from India to Hindustan.
The new GOD changed it all and now I cannot live without exposing the reality of this GOD and his religion.
Imagine if a person like me (In fact, you dont know me) can start exposing Hinduism (as I am purely born and brought up in Hindu cuture), I am surprised there is no delay when all people start exposing the real Hindu Gods and their stories.

Do you have any link and Prof that this is 4th visit, from day 1 i am seeing all News about stand off and may be i miss some news but this is the 1st visit,.

NSA (National Security Adviser) is visiting china for BRICS NSA Meeting and side plan only for Current stand off to discuss if china Agreed, also China is very clear until India withdraw from the place there is no Talk about Stand off,

so it's just in the News agency level only about stand off talk, it's not official

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/24/asia/china-india-border-standoff/index.html
Indian national security adviser Ajit Doval will arrive in Beijing Thursday, the fourth visit by an Indian government representative since the beginning of the dispute last month.

Just a couple of years back, I used to be a good friend of all and there is no religion in me. But your "Republic of India" has lost the term Republic and transformed from India to Hindustan.
The new GOD changed it all and now I cannot live without exposing the reality of this GOD and his religion.
Imagine if a person like me (In fact, you dont know me) can start exposing Hinduism (as I am purely born and brought up in Hindu cuture), I am surprised there is no delay when all people start exposing the real Hindu Gods and their stories.

Classical Islamist BS...

why-is-yawning-contagious01.jpg

And I will wait for the days when this false GOD is exposed and thrown out. I will exit PDF that day. My love for India can never be thrown away by these false Gods. Till that day, I will be called a False Falgger, Desh Drohi by the followers of these false Gods. :offtopic:

Oh Acha. And you call yourself Indian.
Wait a minute, do you mean a majority of Chinese, Japanese etc. are Hindus.
Oh Crap, you are good at that.

Ok Brother. You dont call it Hindustan.
Only our bollywood and the so called Desh Premi's (Chaddiwala) call it Hindustan.
Like Islams sects Shia,Sunni,Ahmedia etc,Buddhism,Sikhism,Jainism,Ramakrishna mission,Arya samaj,Iskon all are sects of Hinduism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha_in_Hinduism

Last edited:
Like Islams sects Shia,Sunni,Ahmedia etc,Buddhism,Sikhism,Jainism,Ramakrishna mission,Arya samaj,Iskon all are sects of Hinduism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha_in_Hinduism

Atleast, do not include Sikhism, Budhism into Hiduism. If a religion is born in Hindustan doesnt mean it is Hinduism.
Tomorrow, you will say all the Muslims are Hindus in India as they follow certain traditions similar to Hindus.
You can make India a Hindustan, but you will never succeed in making true Muslims as Hindus.

Atleast, do not include Sikhism, Budhism into Hiduism. If a religion is born in Hindustan doesnt mean it is Hinduism.
Tomorrow, you will say all the Muslims are Hindus in India as they follow certain traditions similar to Hindus.
You can make India a Hindustan, but you will never succeed in making true Muslims as Hindus.

I think with your argument, all the border problems with China are resolved now.
China may be able to give evidences dated back to 500 years.
You are giving wiki evidence dated back to Vedic times and saying Budhism is Hinduism.
Then, all Chinese, Japanese are Hindus and part of India... Hahaha.

the guy whom you stood up for said india didn't exist. you jumped on the band waggon of the lungi rescuer who hasn't washed for a month with the word republic............fact india existed before 1947 and pakistan came from your land. and muslims ruled you for over a 1000 years before the british ruled india for 200. you indian have a habbit of turning and twisting but that doesn't change the fact.

Big talk from a low-class convert whose ancestors were nothing but borne out of rape!!And as for ruling 1000 of years, yeah sure, they ruled part of what now consists of the Republic of India but that part which makes up now Pakistan has indeed been ruled and subjugated and its occupants terrorized, raped and murdered and pillaged and all for more than 1000 years without ever having mastered up enough courage to actually do something about it!!No wonder those filthy swines lost everytime after independence.By the way, why do you people, I mean you mull-has hate pigs so much - is it because they pullulate faster than you guys??By that logic, you should hate the bunnies as well, food for thought. :D :D

As someone who values his life dearly, I will never risk my life passing thourgh any indian-built tunnel. There's a huge possibility that it will collapse on its own

Indians were incredible tough to beat......a laughable statement. A 17year old general called Muhammad bin qassim decimated your forces. Which parts of India were free from Muslim rule. Then came the British and it was only the Muslims that fought them. Hindus just served them and even today you have the same attitude see a white guy and your service mode kicks in with head shaking gestures.
The only people your bin was able tp decimate were sindh and multan region of punjab...both of whom are now current day Pakistan...coming to decimated part, the people who decimated the army of bin qasim were Rajasthanis in Battle of Rajasthan. .there is a reason why entire Rajasthan is intact while all other neighbouring states of punjab,kashmir, balochistan, afghans is divided between two countries. .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_campaigns_in_India
@gslv mk3
@Omega007

Indians were incredible tough to beat......a laughable statement. A 17year old general called Muhammad bin qassim decimated your forces. Which parts of India were free from Muslim rule. Then came the British and it was only the Muslims that fought them. Hindus just served them and even today you have the same attitude see a white guy and your service mode kicks in with head shaking gestures.

Your opinion is just that an opinion based on little, inaccurate facts. First you and your type swear India was never united, when in reality it was. Bin Qassim invaded what part's of India? I wasn't alive back then? Weren't your ancestors Hindu? If you think only Muslims fought the British, then you're wasting my time. How many Muslims in India beat Europeans? Guess where? No Hindu Kingdoms destroyed Muslims kingdoms right? Ahom anybody? I guess you have no clue about what exactly the British designs were on India and how and what they did to break the back of the common Indian!

Pakistan's are a funny confused lot, because you think you re so different from Indian's when you are practically the same ppl. Only religious zeal clouds and impairs your mind.

Back
Top Bottom