What's new

India Begins Tunnel Work Through Himalayas to China Border

My ancestors were not the same as yours. You know nothing about me. I could be black originated from Africa like many in Karachi or white like the Kalash people of the north. 2ndly you weren't born when Muhammad bin Qassim invaded India well then you have no right to talk about the creation of pakistan as you aren't born. Do you Indians have a brain or do you all cheat to get you diplomas

Frankly speaking, Kalash 'whiteness' has got more to do with their rampant inbreeding than anything else, or so the experts believe.

so if you know me post my picture. or something about me.....fact is my untouchable friend you know jack and your are another indian tamasha baaz

The same with you ....you assume too much....YOu are in a foreign land then go back to Africa...that is what you 're claiming right?

The same with you ....you assume too much....YOu are in a foreign land then go back to Africa...that is what you 're claiming right?

you are an untouchable go and clean some Brahmin poo.
additionally my quote re Africa was to prove a point that you have no idea of my background. so stop talking sh1t and start cleaning it. now run along little boy

Frankly speaking, Kalash 'whiteness' has got more to do with their rampant inbreeding than anything else, or so the experts believe.
so when you inbreed you become white................what wonderful education you untouchables receive in India.

you are an untouchable go and clean some Brahmin poo.
additionally my quote re Africa was to prove a point that you have no idea of my background. so stop talking sh1t and start cleaning it. now run along little boy

so when you inbreed you become white................what wonderful education you untouchables receive in India.

Sure go back to Africa and leave Pakistan to Indians...who are not ashamed of their ancestry and traditions...Indian muslims are miles ahead of you idiots...

It's called albinism dude, it's called albinism.Generations after generations of inbreeding may and do result in such condition!!It's called Biology but I doubt they teach it in your madrassas.And apparently, they don't teach English there as well otherwise you wouldn't have missed the quotation!!

It's called albinism dude, it's called albinism.Generations after generations of inbreeding may and do result in such condition!!It's called Biology but I doubt they teach it in your madrassas.And apparently, they don't teach English there as well otherwise you wouldn't have missed the quotation!!
you absolute idiot.....so the kalash people are white because of in breeding and they are all albinos.
what special school did you go to. indian brain or lack of it. so all the fair skinned Indians are due to inbreeding? you must be as black has hell

Sure go back to Africa and leave Pakistan to Indians...who are not ashamed of their ancestry and traditions...Indian muslims are miles ahead of you idiots...
the day Indians dare will be the day india will regret....never forget we took pakistan from you and are never giving it back. so go clean some Brahmin toilet you untouchable sh1t cleaner

you absolute idiot.....so the kalash people are white because of in breeding and they are all albinos.
what special school did you go to. indian brain or lack of it. so all the fair skinned Indians are due to inbreeding? you must be as black has hell

the day Indians dare will be the day india will regret....never forget we took pakistan from you and are never giving it back. so go clean some Brahmin toilet you untouchable sh1t cleaner

Who took Pakistan? You converted illiterate sunni.... go play with your sister...

Back
Top Bottom