What's new

India becomes world’s largest arms importer

If its cured I wont even argue with you. After all who likes arguing with a butthurt 6 year old kid.

And save your sympathies for our farmers and show them to the poor Kurds. Atleast they will stop killing your soldiers. :wave:

I am a kurdis you bonned head .... And we kurts do not eat rats etc. coz my gov. takes care us very well.

We can also count import as percent of GDP.

India's GDP is $1.31 Trillion, Pakistan's - 162 bln. That means India's weapons import is 0.16% of its GDP. While for Pakistan its 0.71% of its GDP. Pakistan imports 4.4 times more weapons in relation to its GDP than India.

nice figures 500
erm I dont mean your avator
you seem to have a lot of insight about India and you have presented Indian case very well. even without those figures I would understand why Indian state needs to spend on military (not Just China or Pakistan) its middle east too.
by the way are you really in/ from Israeli or you just prefer its flag?

Many countries including Pakistan cant justify the size of their armies (regional conflicts aside). Specially when it comes to looking after their future generations. Pakistan does have an excuse to protect itself against the Indian hegemony in south east Asia and not to become another Bangladesh. Nepal or Burma. But India has no such problems regarding China. Because both are so much armed that any major conflict between them can hurt them both really bad so its only down to growling and marking boundaries like loins do. The only thing that makes sense here is that India is being touted by the Americans for a power player and it has means to splash the cash.

Lol how easily you can make India look like the bad guy while making Pakistan the defender against Indian hegemony ?

Before I could go further I would like to know what is the Indian hegemony that we are talking about here, so that I can phrase my understanding of your last post on that .

michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

No doubt, without experience you cant cry ..... :smokin:

dude just want to tell one thing - just because i dont come to your level it doesnt mean I dont know to. I can be doubly racist and abusive if need be, but just I chose not too.

Because you are just not worth it.You are just an attention wh0re screaming your rear end off where it is not needed :lol:

^No wonder this dudes in bangkok. :rofl:

lol yeah. I too noticed that. Maybe some rich man did not pay after the services and this dude(tte) is venting the frustration here.

wats the problem here...???
We have the cash...as our economy increases our defense budget will also increase....
But we spend only 1.8% of our gdp...

it's our money,we'll buy both foreign machines and also buy domestic....
Does any one lose here...??
don't tell me about poverty....like normally some people say...
We are spend just 1.8% of GDP...last year it was higher than that..this time GOI is concentrating on social welfare..pension numbers have been increased....

So what is it to you ??? do you have an experiance like Karthic Sri ?? did Thais do it to you ?? :D

Doesn't matter. I guarantee you one thing though. Nobody is ever going to do it to you. Loser. :rofl:

Are you sickos really making fun of "Rape". Lowest form of human life. :tdown: There are many other analogies out there to use! Have some decency and maintain the decorum of this forum:hitwall:

Not to Troll..

But looks like our chinese friends tend to boast a little more than required forgetting the poverty in China.

Poverty in China is often overshadowed by average annual GDP growth rates of 9%. According to World Bank and UN statistics, around 200 million Chinese live on less than US$1.25/day; Bangladesh has a total population of 162 million. Furthermore, 482 million people live on less than US$2/day; greater than the populations of the US, Germany and UK put together. Although many are quick to point to the number of people lifted from poverty in China over the past few decades, poverty reduction is slowing down and a gap is opening up.

Furthermore..

The average income of one of the 750 million who lives in rural China is less than 1/3 of that of a person living in an urban area. Then there are the 35 million, who have an average annual income of US$176. That is equivalent to the population of Canada living on about $0.48 a day. 66% of these extremely poor live in the Western Region and only 5% in the Eastern Region. This rural-urban divide can be found not only in wealth distribution and income, but also across human development indicators in education, health, and gender.

Back
Top Bottom