What's new

India beautiful

NSG_BlackCats you have destroyed this thread .this thread was about India beautiful .what is so f*****G beautiful about road and buildings .every other country have that

You views are welcome Sir.:tup: Will appreciate if you post pics of Indian Heritage instead of talking.:argh:
Lets' other decide if India is all about temples, monuments. We are proud of our heritage. But I don't know what is wrong in posting some Pics of the developments happening in India. By the way maximum of my posts are about our heritage, nature, wildlife.
I would request my Indian friends on this forum to put forward their views whether my posts have destroyed this thread, if majority of them feel that way than I will surely rectify my mistake. Would appreciate your feedback.Thanks.:tup:

You views are welcome Sir.:tup: Will appreciate if you post pics of Indian Heritage instead of talking.:argh:
Lets' other decide if India is all about temples, monuments. We are proud of our heritage. But I don't know what is wrong in posting some Pics of the developments happening in India. By the way maximum of my posts are about our heritage, nature, wildlife.
I would request my Indian friends on this forum to put forward their views whether my posts have destroyed this thread, if majority of them feel that way than I will surely rectify my mistake. Would appreciate your feedback.Thanks.:tup:

I enjoy picture from both of you guys. I think we should have two different threads that way natural and ancient Indian picture doesn't get ruined by modern India pciture and vis- versa. :cheers:

I enjoy picture from both of you guys.:tup: I think we should have two different threads that way natural and ancient Indian picture doesn't get ruined by modern India pciture and vis- versa. :cheers:

Sikkim

Tsongo Lake

Rumtek

c07f6f62136598766b7451a59a733f7e.jpg

View attachment b0bde7e062382808959324647f23277a.jpg

WOW!!! Sikkim pix are awesome, bodh gaya pix are cool too...and Nathu La post is now a tourist spot?:cheers:

These pix are definitely better than Infosys laundry pix! ;)

Keep them coming, mate!

It's all good. Carry on posting NSG. Thanks :)

Bihu: Folk Dance of Assam

Tea Estates of Assam
d277a94d47046b734422dba6e0364304.jpg

Only place in the world with one horned Rhino: Kajiranga National Park, Assam

Numaligarh, where my elder bro lives in Assam

Crossing River Brahmaputra
d06602cd970ae49d965a97f18455788c.jpg

Thomas the Tank Engine meets D.H. Lawrence in the jungles of Assam. On Tipong's colliery railway, 'David', built in 1864, crosses a bridge of Nottinghamshire-style red brick, built in 1923
8967214fe0acb6e2e13db81243735072.jpg

Excellent pics, sikkim is awesome. Thanks NSG.

Hey did anyone notice the puppet chinese soldier? see his right hand, you can see the string the CPC uses to control him :) (just kidding!!!)

Back
Top Bottom