What's new

India Beats China To Emerge As World’s 3rd Strongest Air Force In New Rankings; Chinese Netizens Slam The Report

In the Sino-Indian war in 1962 the Chinese didnt even have enough guns for every soldier still the Indian army collapsed after Chinese assault.

Currently China is armed to the teeth i suspect that India is a piece of cake for China

FHgvkFmXoAEhelX.jpg

The rating is a big an April fool's joke but posted a little late. How come the US Army's aviation lines up in the front? And for India's rating, this will be more than a joke. Look at it this way, in quantity, quality, latest generation product, and self R&D & production, China has everything on top and India, can someone tell where I can see that? This is more like a bait for Indian to bite, if you buy more from US, you will be given better rating for sure.

This article is just a bait for Indian. Just tell them that now you use Russian made planes and already beat China, if you buy US made planes, you will be placed on top of the world. So, buy, buy, buy!

If only IAF had this guy serving, we would have been numba wan Han force

View attachment 848155
You keep posting the same thing again and again about something that happened in 2001. I mean i have no idea how you go on about a mid air collision when your air force has the fact that it got its jets shot down by the PAF on 2019 and also has this going for it -

If only IAF had this guy serving, we would have been number one

View attachment 848155
He was a hero which India can never have, he risked his life flying extremely close to a much larger US recon plane to block the US plane to enter Chinese skies, the sheer courage and coviction to protect China's skies lacked by any Indian pilots, Indian pilots just got shot down and surrender and endure humiliation by their captors.
In the last moment Wangwei smashed his plane into US recon plane and US plane was badly damaged and forced to land in Hainan island, all the crew on board were detained by China, US plane was seized, some reports say China learned a great deal of US secrets from the seized plane and soon made many breakthroughs in the aircraft designing and manufacturing fields.

Fearless Chinese pilots unhesitantly give their lives to defend Chinese skies, unless Indian pilots, surrender and just enjoy unspeakable humiliation by their captors

NINTCHDBPICT000472334710.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom