What's new

India Beats China To Emerge As World’s 3rd Strongest Air Force In New Rankings; Chinese Netizens Slam The Report

Please check below thread on background of Eurasian Times:

It's easy to buy official sounding domain names.

How many people know that the Sunday Guardian is an Indian website which has nothing to do with the UK Guardian?

It's easy to buy official sounding domain names.

How many people know that the Sunday Guardian is an Indian website which has nothing to do with the UK Guardian?
Recall the EU Disinfo Lab report:

They love reincarnating extant outlets too:

Recall the EU Disinfo Lab report:

They love reincarnating extant outlets too:

I don't blame Indians; it's the smart thing to do.
The media is a battlefield.
We should do it too. :)

Biased ranking from the Americans, when you see three American branches in top five rankings for the countries you can see the biasness.
Those who ranked India at number 3 are the same people who want to pitch and use India against China and wany to boost morale and confidence of Indian airforce who got severe beating by Pakistan airforce in Feb 2019.
The fact of the matter is that Chinese Airforce is even better and more advanced than Russian Airforce and are ranked no 2.
Chinese should not give any attention to such biased ranking.

Maintain a strong digital presence to distribute a counter-narrative, sure. But not spread disinformation; sadly having the basic morality to be truthful has become a laughable offence in this Information Age. Besides, the truth is always eventually revealed.

As the bovine fecal enthusiasts hypocritically exclaim, “Satyameva Jayate”

Maintain a strong digital presence to distribute a counter-narrative, sure. But not spread disinformation; sadly having the basic morality to be truthful has become a laughable offence in this Information Age. Besides, the truth is always eventually revealed.

As the bovine fecal enthusiasts hypocritically exclaim, “Satyameva Jayate”

Definitely.

I meant that we should create websites with Western-sounding names to disseminate the Pakistani narrative. There is no reason to call something Al-Jazeera, for God's sake. The typical westerner will simply switch off and not even listen or watch.

Call it Sunday Guardian, call it The Economist or The Diplomat. Be creative instead of putting a big label on your head saying 'this is Pakistani website'.

So, the best jets that India have are Rafales which India bought from France and yet India is higher ranked than France(no.10)? lol
Propaganda meant for lubricating Indian ego.
Its a signal «Go ahead mighty indians. See..Your airforce are stronger than China. You can attack and win».

It just to delude oneself from the main job of investing right money on right advancement.

You know why India lack behind China in economy and space? Those foolish money spend on boasting ego can better spend on advancing those area lacking behind China.

Those foolish money spend on boasting ego can better spend on advancing those area lacking behind China.

I am not talking about boosting ego. Media presence is needed to counter enemy propaganda and promote our side of the story.

I am not talking about boosting ego. Media presence is needed to counter enemy propaganda and promote our side of the story.
But not overdo it like US and India which is counter productive. Their leader on top is living in fantasy land missing all the mistakes they made and goes deeper into the rabbit hole. Plus their money spend on those fake news are proportionally high compare to other countries.

The Indians in India are so different to the ones here in Australia. At the hospital where I work the Indians are some of the best and most capable people I know.

The Indians in India are so different to the ones here in Australia. At the hospital where I work the Indians are some of the best and most capable people I know.
They are good people but their leaders are willing to fabricate anything for nationalism and they follow along in delusion.

Politics aside they aren't bad, unless you run into a Hindu who believes every invention on Earth like WiFi was created by Hindus

India does not even have stealth fighter jets and long strategic bombers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom