What's new

India Beats China To Emerge As World’s 3rd Strongest Air Force In New Rankings; Chinese Netizens Slam The Report

Chinese and Indians are really not the same species.

This is the global comprehensive national strength ranking released by the Chinese National Academy of Social Sciences, which ranks China seventh. If Indians were asked to make a similar ranking, I think they would rank India first.

IMG_20220604_121651.jpg

Chinese and Indians are really not the same species.

This is the global comprehensive national strength ranking released by the Chinese National Academy of Social Sciences, which ranks China seventh. If Indians were asked to make a similar ranking, I think they would rank India first.

View attachment 850937
What year this from? Canada being stronger than France and Russia????????????????

Their J11 got humiliat by Gripen C and could not win even a single encounter out of 34 in BVR combat, yet Chinese think that their airforce is great.
Yes but the Gripen C is better than anything in the IAF (including Rafeale). J11 is also pretty old Su-27. Fairer would be J10C or J16 vs Gripen E/F. God how can anyone be so dumb to think that the IAF is better then the PLAAF. J20 might not be the best 5th gen but its still very very very much better then shitty Tejas.

Ah.. rankings.. the true measure of combat effectiveness. How is that Russian Air Force ranked 3rd doing in Ukraine btw?
Like what we say in the army, there are only 2 ranks in the world.

"Winner" and "I don't care about the shit we destroyed"

Rank is for patsy, a thing that make people feel good. Nobody in the field actually care........

Like what we say in the army, there are only 2 ranks in the world.

"Winner" and "I don't care about the shit we destroyed"

Rank is for patsy, a thing that make people feel good. Nobody in the field actually care........
Those in the field also will laugh at the disconnect in online forums vs reality. Although Ive seen POGs resembling the forum guys at times in thinking.

Those in the field also will laugh at the disconnect in online forums vs reality. Although Ive seen POGs resembling the forum guys at times in thinking.
Well, those in the field would probably not even know about Online Forum, all they had is reality.....

I mean, we are the one talking about it, but they are the one that live thru that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom