What's new

India beats China in Global Air Power Ranking 2022

Lol. Again, the fact that you take European Times as a reliable source shows how little you know about Aviation. And you seem to have ignored the fact that the plane you were bashing for being "imported" is Swedish plane. 😂

If you see European times as reliable, have a few other gems from ET :-

And even by your figures, only 35% imported (including sensors, radar etc which are bing replaced in Tejas MK2) is an extremely good figure and by no means an "imported plane".
Historically China never installed new engines before they are being tested for years for reliability, plane are expensive, China doesn't want her jets crash like crazy like India's. J20 actually met with F-35 recently and they impressed US generals a lot. but wait, are your comparing 40 years old tejas with J-20? Chinese J-10, J-11, J-11B, J-11D, J-16, J-16B, J-16D...can easily beat this piece of crap , tejas got no chance to get close to J-20 and J-31.

Many Indians here in PDF are vehmently defending this so called rankings, something which is ridiculous joke in the eyes of the rest of the world, is a true fact in Indians'.

Chinese inferiority complex at play - "Why can't the white people put us at #1? We sew their shoes in our sweat shops. Why no respect then?"
How do you know they are white? it's your own deep seated white worshipping culture and mentality is at constantly at work.

Because of the Chinese track record of constantly seeking the white man's nod or approval. Such information is freely available in the democratic, civilized world
lOl, really, take a poll here to find out whether people believe I m a big whiteman's basher or worshipper, and find out a blind guy in PDF.

lOl, really, take a poll here to find out whether people believe I m a big whiteman's basher or worshipper, and find out a blind guy in PDF.
I realize it's difficult to grasp how scientific voting works when you've grown up in a Communist hell hole with no rights.

But in the democratic, civilized world a poll on PDF would not be considered scientific nor accurate given it is not representative of society.

I realize it's difficult to grasp how scientific voting works when you've grown up in a Communist hell hole with no rights.

But in the democratic, civilized world a poll on PDF would not be considered scientific nor accurate given it is not representative of society.
LOl, No matter how hard you try to depict India as a paradise, we all know what a shithole it is. this is why even people from so called democratic countries chose to come to China to live or study, not go to "democratic" India,

Countries-with-most-international-students-2019.png

LOl, No matter how hard you try to depict India as a paradise, we all know what a shithole it is. this is why even people from so called democratic countries chose to come to China to live or study, not go to "democratic" India,

View attachment 849191
I can see why the Freudian slip has you thinking of India as a Paradise. Compared to brutal Communist China, it may well be one. But that's not saying much. Because compared to China, even Mauritania or South Sudan is one.

I can see why the Freudian slip has you thinking of India as a Paradise. Compared to brutal Communist China, it may well be one. But that's not saying much. Because compared to China, even Mauritania or South Sudan is one.
Freudian slip.. lol.. of course, I always believe India is a paradise on earth deep down in my heart just like you.

Surya 1 and his brother surdshan or something are truly gems.
"Game changer tejas in 3-4 years", looooool.

Your media has written that JF 17 is a plane of present While the Tejas is a plane of future.

Many non Indians seething about the fact of their fighters being incapable is being exposed to the world. 😋

The funny things about our Chinese friends is that they think that they can be a world power with their J series of plane J10, J11, J15, JF17, J20, J31 etc though world recognize them as one generation bellow what chinses believe them to be.

India beats China in Global Air Power Ranking 2022​

IAF Ranked 3rd Air Force on World Air Power Index 2022, Above China in List​

The World Directory of Modern Military Aircraft (WDMMA) published the Global Air Powers Ranking of 2022 in which it placed the Indian Air Force at third position.

May 20, 2022 05:12 PM IST

The World Directory of Modern Military Aircraft (WDMMA) published the Global Air Powers Ranking of 2022 in which it placed the Indian Air Force at third position.

The Indian Air Force has been placed 3rd on World Air Power Index in terms of the total fighting strength of the various air services of different national of the world. IAF has been placed above the Chinese Air Force also known as People’s Liberation Army Air Force.

IAF has also been placed above Israeli Air Force, Japan Air Self-Defence Force and French and Space Force.

According to the report, the Indian Air Force (IAF) currently counts 1,645 total units in its active aircraft inventory.

lmfao this is the funniest thing I have ever read or seen on this website. I think 2022 index is smoking some serious drugs lmao hahahahaha omg

Back
Top Bottom