What's new

India Bans Zakir Naik’s Islamic Propaganda Channel Peace TV.

Hi Gaymo why you want to build a penis temple so you can worship c0ck
hey nasty Indian ?
do you lick or suck the milk off it ??

is your name mohan ? gaymo ?? or do you mean your childless pm mo(di) ??
tell the truth gandoo ??
Hi muslim bro, you can abuse me. And so can hindus.i dont mind. It shows how you are raised.

That userid is offending to Muslims? @Oscar
?? A gay (cow in Hindi) which says mo (sound a cow makes) is offensive to Muslims?? Then why do you insist on cow slaughter ?
I insist that you tell me whats offensive. This just shows how one can interpret a simple word in any way. Then imagine how this villain called Zakir Khal Nayak can interpret the scriptures to suit his evil purposes.

Last edited:
Infringement of freedom of speech....yes he is an idiot who doesn't know what evolution is....and yes he won't condemn Bin Laden...but it is still an infringement of freedom of speech.

Infringement of freedom of speech....yes he is an idiot who doesn't know what evolution is....and yes he won't condemn Bin Laden...but it is still an infringement of freedom of speech.

Cockroaches love these type of things freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc. but if they had it their way, we all know what they actually think who should get what privileges.

Cockroaches love these type of things freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc. but if they had it their way, we all know what they actually think who should get what privileges.
Then how does doing exactly what they would do make you any better than them?

Then how does doing exactly what they would do make you any better than them?

Maybe it doesnt, but cockroaches sometimes need to be squashed the J. Edgar Hoover way. And this doesnt go for radical Muslim cockroach breeders, it goes for Hindus, Christians, etc as well.

Maybe it doesnt, but cockroaches sometimes need to be squashed the J. Edgar Hoover way. And this doesnt go for radical Muslim cockroach breeders, it goes for Hindus, Christians, etc as well.
These theorists are like vermin.

shows how im raised with your username lol

with your username gaymo which you blatantly chose your lucky your on a Qadiani forum and not a Muslim forum where these things are allowed so cut the crap about abuse if your username had been gayqadiani or gaychrist or gayshiv or similar you wouldnt ever be able to register
What is qadiyani? Seems chinese?
The abuse you bestowed on me and the insult to my religion and gods betrays your upbringing and religious teachings.

@Oscar sir, there are two points which I will to put forth. Firstly the channel against which there is call for ban is one channel in the list of many such channels which are being aired illegally, so either it needs to follow due system for functioning or it needs to shut down. Second point I believe you like many others have not seen his views on misuse of Islamic power against those who belong to the faith other than his version of Islam, and not only that but he also asked Muslims to attack their similar kind opponent exclaim whether opponent is party in crimes or not. So it is not only discriminatory but inflames one set of Islamic faith people against other faith people. Hope you understand the same. Some videos are shared in thread for the same. But if you wish there are whole lot of videos to support the same. I would go further and would like the government to ban all those who are not following legal process for airing the channels. It's all my personal views.
That is a differrent issue. But my biggest opposition to him is that he needlessly tries to debate other religions and at times ridicules them; something FORBIDDEN EXPRESSLY in the quran.

Good decision by Indian Govt.:enjoy:This Joker Nayek is much responsible for the radicalization across Sub-Continent.Hope he can't bypass this decision in any ways.

A decision based on false allegations. Thousands of non-Muslims and Muslims visit his seminars on daily basis in order to challenge him face to face. When they listen to him they discover their mistakes and start following him. I appreciate the courage and honesty of those people who go there to face him. On the other hand cowards like you resort to slander instead of facing him or challenging him face to face. You don't even dare to take the time listen to his arguments in full context but you're damn quick to accuse him of a crime he's not guilty of. Even your home minister had to admit that they could not find any evidence of Zakir Naek's wrong doing. Anybody can misrepresent or misunderstand your views and claim that he has been inspired by you, does that make you an accomplice of his crimes? Get over your bigotry.

http://www.amardeshonline.com/pages/details/2016/07/10/343628#.V4HAeBLQDIU

Last edited:
That is a differrent issue. But my biggest opposition to him is that he needlessly tries to debate other religions and at times ridicules them; something FORBIDDEN EXPRESSLY in the quran.
We also acknowledge the same as no belief can be made greater by human beings ridiculing others faith. Same applies to Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, Buddhism, Taoism, other Abrahmic, Dharmic or other faiths including those who don't belive in GOD.

We also acknowledge the same as no belief can be made greater by human beings ridiculing others faith. Same applies to Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, Buddhism, Taoism, other Abrahmic, Dharmic or other faiths including those who don't belive in GOD.
Well said. We five to much importance to ideology

welcome decision....this guy always justified terrorism....
indeed
this guy is a soft spoken bigot. he justified and praised Osama Bin laden and follows the same brand of Islam as Al Qaeda, Daesh and their special financiers in some Arab countries

My rant against him is his sugar coated bigotry and contradictions on one hand the praises and prays for Yazeed for his actions against Muhammad PBUH's grand son & family and on the other hand he changes the rules and chooses to praise Osama for his fight against Arab monarchs and the west. his debate with other faiths is cringe worthy.

Back
Top Bottom