What's new

India Bans Zakir Naik’s Islamic Propaganda Channel Peace TV.

Perhaps you folks have not gone through his videos if serman that is why you lot are denying what a Muslim should do. Deny the hate space it wants in society, but hey we don't have any hopes from you lot either. Thanks.
again read my post bro ...... i clearly said i support Peace TV not zakir naik ..... and i have my own reasons for that

Problem lies when he intentionally use fabricated Traditions to brainwash Muslim youth

While I am not a huge fan of Zakir Naik because of his sometimes distorted explanation of scientific theories, I don't think his sermons can be attributed with terrorism. That is not what he is working for. So this ban does not make any sense.

As for the muslim clerics demanding a ban, well he is hated by the Brelvi and Shia people across the sub-continent and combined they form the majority of muslims in the region.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(6).jpg

Zakir Naik has been responsible for converting massive amounts of Hindus to Islam - so this isn't surprising.

There is not a single one of his sermons in which he encourages terrorism.
If you see the statistics of conversions from 1960 to 2000 you will see that the number of conversion is less than the tenth of a million......its a wrong notion that hindus are converting to Islam
The rise in Muslim population is due to illiteracy where a Muslim say in Bihar has 10 kids and his kid has 10 more
Anyone who hears to Zakir can only see him mocking....he is a religious joker to say the least...

As far as the ban is concerned,its better late than never
Aur agar apko itna hi pyar hai then grant him citizenship
He can continue the hatred from Pak,India won't have problem,people can subscribe to his channels as well

If you see the statistics of conversions from 1960 to 2000 you will see that the number of conversion is less than the tenth of a million......its a wrong notion that hindus are converting to Islam
The rise in Muslim population is due to illiteracy where a Muslim say in Bihar has 10 kids and his kid has 10 more
Anyone who hears to Zakir can only see him mocking....he is a religious joker to say the least...

As far as the ban is concerned,its better late than never
Aur agar apko itna hi pyar hai then grant him citizenship
He can continue the hatred from Pak,India won't have problem,people can subscribe to his channels as well

Statistics of conversion?

You dont need statistics you can open your eyes and see the amount of people not just in india but the world convert to islam

The attempt to ban Naik is just hindu fear

I am happy to see the space available to nutters to ply their trade progressively constricting around the world today.

This will cause the nutters to either go underground or move to places where they are more welcome.

If they go underground they will eventually be found out. If they move elsewhere, eventually those places will either come to their senses and turn on the merchants of hate or they will eventually kill each other off.

Either way I am ok as long as it is kept off my soil. Can't take theka of entire world.

What do you expect from a right wing extremist . first beef ban thn preacher pe ban .
good luck indian Muslims ab bhugto ghulami .

I am happy to see the space available to nutters to ply their trade progressively constricting around the world today.

This will cause the nutters to either go underground or move to places where they are more welcome.

If they go underground they will eventually be found out. If they move elsewhere, eventually those places will either come to their senses and turn on the merchants of hate or they will eventually kill each other off.

Either way I am ok as long as it is kept off my soil. Can't take theka of entire world.
U.p m aik daftar hain us Ko b plz Bnd krva di g ay ain nvazish ho gi :P

Afsoos . hazaron logon ko musalman kerney waley pey ban lag gya . (mazhabi ikhtilaaf apni jaga )
Obviously rafiza badbakht to khush hongey hi wo takiya jo ni kerta tha .
Sunnis are more happy with this decision let alone "evil" shias

Statistics of conversion?

You dont need statistics you can open your eyes and see the amount of people not just in india but the world convert to islam

The attempt to ban Naik is just hindu fear
Hindu fear lol
Bhai the number of hindus is quite large.....these so called conversion dont even constitute 0.01 percent of our population
Muslim population is on a rise,i never denied that
Now coming to this joker,If you think logically you ll understand that majority of the Hindus dont give a damn about what he preaches.
After this dhaka attack i went through his evolution,terrorism and other concepts,
He wasn't even able to convince an ex muslim lol
But that shouldn't matter,i am only against those videos where he is spewing venom.those needs to be taken out.i dont mind the other religious talk that he speaks about

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom