What's new

India Bans Zakir Naik’s Islamic Propaganda Channel Peace TV.

indeed
this guy is a soft spoken bigot. he justified and praised Osama Bin laden and follows the same brand of Islam as Al Qaeda, Daesh and their special financiers in some Arab countries

My rant against him is his sugar coated bigotry and contradictions on one hand the praises and prays for Yazeed for his actions against Muhammad PBUH's grand son & family and on the other hand he changes the rules and chooses to praise Osama for his fight against Arab monarchs and the west. his debate with other faiths is cringe worthy.
He's not a bigot. Those talking against him always run away when he challenges them for debate they cowardly run away. I was a Barelvi until few years ago and they hardly answer your questions from Quran and Sunnah but Salafis will only tell you Quran and Sunnah. As for Osama Bin Laden he never defended him but he also didn't believed lies of USA. I agree with @Oscar that debating with other religions specially when you belong to minority community in a country known for its enmity towards Islam is stupid thing to do.

He's not a bigot. Those talking against him always run away when he challenges them for debate they cowardly run away. I was a Barelvi until few years ago and they hardly answer your questions from Quran and Sunnah but Salafis will only tell you Quran and Sunnah. As for Osama Bin Laden he never defended him but he also didn't believed lies lies of USA. I agree with @Oscar that debating with other religions specially when you belong to minority community in a country known for its enmity towards Islam is stupid thing to do.
He says other religions are false so whatever else he speaks is non sense and lies. He guves simplistic and bull shig examples during debates.

He says other religions are false so whatever else he speaks is non sense and lies. He guves simplistic and bull shig examples during debates.
Well yes we all Muslims believe that that's why we don't follow those religions and follow only Islam. Other religions many of them were from GOD but their scriptures were changed and corrupted that's why we have to follow Islam only.

If it was not banned then may be in few years lot of hindus would have been reverted to Islam right?...A decision made out of insecurities of the majority since they can't handle the truth and knowledge. Still they want to keep the label secular state... But he has already diversified his audience and globalised his channel and his presence from Japan to UK, he has all bases covered. This decision will do more harm to India than to Zakir Naik and his mission and it is also a reminder for Muslims India that they have no equal rights to practice and propagate their religion.
You worry abt urs nd let us worry abt ours...

Well yes we all Muslims believe that that's why we don't follow those religions and follow only Islam. Other religions many of them were from GOD but their scriptures were changed and corrupted that's why we have to follow Islam only.
Then there wouldnt have been so many sects and versions and interpretations of islam. You would not be calling ahmadi non muslims and isis would not be calling you as non muslim and shia would not be declared as non muslim by mullahs in pakistan. Hindus dont go calling allah as false god nor do christians. Then why does this guy do it. He is a bloody crook.

Then there wouldnt have been so many sects and versions and interpretations of islam. You would not be calling ahmadi non muslims and isis would not be calling you as non muslim and shia would not be declared as non muslim by mullahs in pakistan. Hindus dont go calling allah as false god nor do christians. Then why does this guy do it. He is a bloody crook.
Quran and Sunnah are protected and basic believes are same. Qadyanis are not Muslims. Sorry because we Muslims consider the bhagwans you follow I mean that Ganisha and others Batil ( FalseHood ) He is not a crook he is telling you the truth and what Islam says. @Jana Assassin Dr Zakir Naik is Muslim and our brother in faith so it's issue of all the Muslims.

Good decision by India.

I was happy when UK banned Zakir Naik, he spreads poison nothing else and his beard puts me off my food.

He's not a bigot. Those talking against him always run away when he challenges them for debate they cowardly run away. I was a Barelvi until few years ago and they hardly answer your questions from Quran and Sunnah but Salafis will only tell you Quran and Sunnah. As for Osama Bin Laden he never defended him but he also didn't believed lies of USA. I agree with @Oscar that debating with other religions specially when you belong to minority community in a country known for its enmity towards Islam is stupid thing to do.

there is a video of him justifying OSama and saying every Muslim should be a terrorist like Osama.. this is hardly NOT a terrorism support.
him being a wahabi like Taliban, Daesh and their Arab financiers is an unhappy coincidence which kind of puts our own Deobandi brothers in an unjust position without their fault. my cousin also has become a Salafi but he is respectful to others as well.

as for scholarly debates I do watch videos of Shabir Ali with other Christian scholars now he is never coming from sense of smug superiority and is always respectful like his Christian counterparts are .. those debates are not wasteful as it gives you the chance to see how well both sides articular their points.

you Zarvan are a very good and respectable person and you have my respect it doesnt matter what your faith is. no one today exactly knows what specific school did late Abdus Sattar Edhi followed but it doesnt matter since his selfless life would make every guy wish he was of his faith so that he can say it with pride.

I respect your choice. I myself have changed over time but cant really pinpoint my self. I have prayed behind all Muslim faiths and see both strong and weak points in all schools of jurisprudence. but that is another debate.

Quran and Sunnah are protected and basic believes are same. Qadyanis are not Muslims. Sorry because we Muslims consider the bhagwans you follow I mean that Ganisha and others Batil ( FalseHood ) He is not a crook he is telling you the truth and what Islam says. @Jana Assassin Dr Zakir Naik is Muslim and our brother in faith so it's issue of all the Muslims.
You can follow what you want, think what you think. But when the paths cross woth people of other religions learn to accept what they think of you too. You can also think that mohammad is a prophet or whatever he claims is. But when other people tell rhings about mohammad you dont like to hear think what you said about ganesha or hindu gods. Fight for the right of hindus to propogate their religion in pakistan and mecca.
If you do that then i wont question your beliefs. Else you are just a hypocritical fundamentalist.
Also you may say quran and sunnah are protected . Isis also says the same and your own clerixs says shia is non-Muslim

there is a video of him justifying OSama and saying every Muslim should be a terrorist like Osama.. this is hardly NOT a terrorism support.
him being a wahabi like Taliban, Daesh and their Arab financiers is an unhappy coincidence which kind of puts our own Deobandi brothers in an unjust position without their fault. my cousin also has become a Salafi but he is respectful to others as well.

as for scholarly debates I do watch videos of Shabir Ali with other Christian scholars now he is never coming from sense of smug superiority and is always respectful like his Christian counterparts are .. those debates are not wasteful as it gives you the chance to see how well both sides articular their points.
He said every Muslim should be a terrorist against anti social people like robbers and thieves and rapists and those who create trouble. These kind of people when see Muslim should get terrorized. At least bother to watch entire program before passing judgements. As for debates I am not against them but you should see where you are living in. Zakir Naik is respectful that is why on his Urdu Channel even on English one many scholars are from Deoband sect. Including many from Pakistan not to forget Dr Israr Ahmed visited and gave lectures in India on Dr Zakir Naik invitation.

He said every Muslim should be a terrorist against anti social people like robbers and thieves and rapists and those who create trouble. These kind of people when see Muslim should get terrorized. At least bother to watch entire program before passing judgements. As for debates I am not against them but you should see where you are living in. Zakir Naik is respectful that is why on his Urdu Channel even on English one many scholars are from Deoband sect. Including many from Pakistan not to forget Dr Israr Ahmed visited and gave lectures in India on Dr Zakir Naik invitation.
No sirji he said muslims should be terrorist against america who are terrorists. The sad part is that he can stand on a dais is india and say crap about hinduism but i cannot come and do the same in arabia or pakistan what i think about islam. Their faith is so weak.

No sirji he said muslims should be terrorist against america who are terrorists.
If USA is going to attack Muslims we are going to resist but he has said again we are Muslims and in Islam we are not allowed to attack civilians even if USA kills millions of innocent civilians but if USA will attack Muslim countries than Muslim countries have full right to strike back. So listen to all his speeches he never has supported terrorism.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/zakir-...eligious-sentiments-mumbai-cops/1/711345.html
Statement of your police

If USA is going to attack Muslims we are going to resist but he has said again we are Muslims and in Islam we are not allowed to attack civilians even if USA kills millions of innocent civilians but if USA will attack Muslim countries than Muslim countries have full right to strike back. So listen to all his speeches
Statement of your police
Why bring religion in a fight with countries?
Zakir naik has very slyly urged muskims to be fundamentalist without crossing a boundary to be overt on terror. If saudi muslims kill americans in 911, then america has a right tk take out the root of terror. So If zakir naik says all muslims have to be terrorist against america, then he is fomenting terror.
Anyways on this there is no use to debate. Lets agree to disagree and tge authorities do their thing. But if muslims wabt to stand as one in attacking others then they have to be ready to take the pounding for other muslims. Is pakistan willing to take the punishment for isis misdeeds? They are also muslims.

What is qadiyani? Seems chinese?
The abuse you bestowed on me and the insult to my religion and gods betrays your upbringing and religious teachings.

is Krishna follower like Hindu..

insult ?

you insult with your user name even your fellow Indian acknowledged it in this thread
so stfu about insult your Gods and religion you joined here with an agenda with your username knowing too well Muslims abhor nasty gay lifestyle unlike you lot with your pictures of naked boys and men adorning your walls and bowing down worshiping cock .

is Krishna follower like Hindu..

insult ?

you insult with your user name even your fellow Indian acknowledged it in this thread
so stfu about insult your Gods and religion you joined here with an agenda with your username knowing too well Muslims abhor nasty gay lifestyle unlike you lot with your pictures of naked boys and men adorning your walls and bowing down worshiping cock .
I dont understand your post. What about krishna follower? The whole world loves and follows the ultimate god which is Lord Krishna. Go to Banaras or Vrindavan and you will see muslims following lord krishnA. Google the famous singer yesudas and see his love for krishna. Yesu means Jesus in south indian languages.
Hello, look at my posts and tell me what is insulting. So what can i do if my fellow indian says something , which i have not even read.
If isis does somethings as muslim are you responsible? Or if your fellow muslim salman rushdie says something, do you agree? I think you need to chill and stop insulting other gods. Especially hindu gods. You need to understand that ths shiva ling is the universal force and read and understand concepts with an open mind before throwing insults.

Back
Top Bottom