What's new

India bans TV reality shows from prime time--Agree or not

Veena Malik -------I hate her!!!!!!!!!!!
She overreacts and is major stake holder in the "nudity content"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is interesting, so you dont even know that pakistan banned all your channels recently... ask from any pakistani if im telling a lie...

Outrage-in-Pakistan-as-court-blacks-out-Indian-channels

:lol: Old news,the ban is not anymore, and its not me who is saying this, it is my friends from karachi and lahore with whom i talk almost daily tell me, i don't know in which locality of khi you live :lol:

And yeah i asked my friend day before yesteday that did she watch Big boss and she said only this channel is not provided by cable operater but rest of channels she see everyday including( bindass movies,,,,which is rare to be provided by all cable operator even here)
:lol:

so,dont try to fool me...;)

Last edited:
:lol: Old news,the ban is not anymore, and its not me who is saying this, it is my friends from kharachi and lahore with whom i talk almost daily tell me, i don't know in which locality of khi you live :lol:

Karachi,not Kharachi.
:D:tongue:

Indian channels aren't 'banned' in Pakistan, but the nudity content has been scaled down and we have TV regulations of what is allowed and what isn't.

This is a good news, at least for me. My body start burning :angry: when I saw this type of program.

It is good to practice others culture but we don't need all of their culture to live our life. :cheers:

Viewer discretion is advised !!!!

Still anyone opposing the move ???

:eek::eek::eek:

These types of shows happens in India????????? :eek:

WTF????????

Damm, they beat USA as well!!

A tight slap to people faces, who criticizes USA (western) living style!!!

Last edited:
I fully support India's decision to ban reality TV. Quality entertainment is hard to comeby these days.

i just started watching this show, BTW. :D

it's entertaining. :P

:lol: Old news,the ban is not anymore, and its not me who is saying this, it is my friends from karachi and lahore with whom i talk almost daily tell me, i don't know in which locality of khi you live :lol:

And yeah i asked my friend day before yesteday that did she watch Big boss and she said only this channel is not provided by cable operater but rest of channels she see everyday including( bindass movies,,,,which is rare to be provided by all cable operator even here)
:lol:

so,dont try to fool me...;)

the cheap copycat Indian show is being aired by ARY here in Pakistan.

Rest Indian movies are also allowed and shown by channels here in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom