What's new

India bans Islamic preacher Zakir Naik's NGO for 5 years with immediate effect

The deadline of 2020 or 2021 or whatever it was is fast approaching, so many millions at hand to convert and brought back to the house ................... any serious competition to "Ghar Wapsi" obviously needs to be eliminated.

The deadline of 2020 or 2021 or whatever it was is fast approaching, so many millions at hand to convert and brought back to the house ................... any serious competition to "Ghar Wapsi" obviously needs to be eliminated.

Very appropriate step...go for it :)

Freedom of speech the guy is a debator not a warrior , he already won the battle with out saying a word

Very appropriate step...go for it :)

Depends on which side you stand ............. the one who is being brought back to the house or the one with Danda in his hand to bring you back to the house. So after him who is on the list of competitors to be wiped out?

Freedom of speech the guy is a debator not a warrior , he already won the battle with out saying a word

BD terrorist said they got inspiration from his speeches. In some time some attacker in pakistan may also say this. I will be liking to here this from you at that time.

Depends on which side you stand ............. the one who is being brought back to the house or the one with Danda in his hand to bring you back to the house. So after him who is on the list of competitors to be wiped out?

I have no interest in taking sides in this moronic activity.
you can take all the sides and enjoy the game.

Is he similar to Anjam Chaudary?
Well Anjam was banned in UK for supporting isis ideology and spreading hate.

I have no interest in taking sides in this moronic activity.
you can take all the sides and enjoy the game.

I am Pakistani ............ and all this banning and Ghar wapsi stuff is happening in India. The best I can do is be a spectator and that too a neutral one.

I am Pakistani ............ and all this banning and Ghar wapsi stuff is happening in India. The best I can do is be a spectator and that too a neutral one.

In India you can go into any religion you want. The govt has no laws stopping this activity. I know the concept is alien to certain countries that kill other religious people in a state sponsored genocide.

In some time some attacker in pakistan may also say this. I will be liking to here this from you at that time.

I dont think he wud have any problem with that cuz mostly shias and sometimes brelvis and non muslims die in such attacks in Pakistan.

I dont think he wud have any problem with that cuz mostly shias and sometimes brelvis and non muslims die in such attacks in Pakistan.

But when they will say they are inspired by Zakir naik, you will have the problems like you have with others who are inspired by other people.

But when they will say they are inspired by Zakir naik, you will have the problems like you have with others who are inspired by other people.

Sir, u missed the whole point of my post. But anyway... Cheers :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom