What's new

India bans 59 Chinese apps, including TikTok, ShareIt, UC Browser

There is a saying when elephants fight it is the grass that gets crushed. Elephants are China and USA. But india thinks it can actually profit from it. Delusional.

So I ask this question to dumb Pakistanis, why was bollywood banned in Pakistan?

The same bollywood which regularly mocks madrassis. And you are carrying water for it here. Have you ever wondered what sort of a joke you are.

So I ask this question to dumb Pakistanis, why was bollywood banned in Pakistan?

What a dump question, hope you are not a bhakt whatsapp uni grad.
Movies can be used for propaganda warfare which india is best at. While these apps are for commercial use with user's data. How you can compare apple with banana?

I actually believe india took this step to satisfy the emotions of indians. While taking the pressure off the demand to ban imports from china. Because those imports are done by mostly traders who fund BJP.

Let Indians have their victory.

I would uninstall indian apps but none available. Google is considered indian by some because indian origin CEO.

Let Indians have their victory.

I would uninstall indian apps but none available.

This decision was a masterstroke. Indians can hurt China by boycotting all kinds of Chinese products and devices while the Chinese can't boycott anything. Instead, they'll have to make do with their army tossing more Indian soldiers into lakes in Ladakh. Truly a brilliant move by Modi-ji.

naah, i am on pure beef diet :woot:
which part??? ima eat more of what u've been feasting on too

main-qimg-fc9e001a4a2fc041c0838e49377dfaca

Sahiwal-_breed_cow_at_the_dairy_unit_attached_to_Bhai_Ram_Singh_Memorial_%28Gurudwara%29_%2C_Bhaini_Sahib_%2CLudhyana%2C_Punjab_%2CIndia.JPG

Back
Top Bottom