What's new

India bans 59 Chinese apps, including TikTok, ShareIt, UC Browser

India makes up 1/3 of TikTok's total downloads and 15% of their active users. Also India makes up significant user base of almost any major app. Not a game changing decision. But a good start.
All those garbage apps except wechat are used by indians in such high numbers. Speaks a lot about the mentality of you people.

which part??? ima eat more of what u've been feasting on too

main-qimg-fc9e001a4a2fc041c0838e49377dfaca

Sahiwal-_breed_cow_at_the_dairy_unit_attached_to_Bhai_Ram_Singh_Memorial_%28Gurudwara%29_%2C_Bhaini_Sahib_%2CLudhyana%2C_Punjab_%2CIndia.JPG
which part??? ima eat more of what u've been feasting on too

main-qimg-fc9e001a4a2fc041c0838e49377dfaca

Sahiwal-_breed_cow_at_the_dairy_unit_attached_to_Bhai_Ram_Singh_Memorial_%28Gurudwara%29_%2C_Bhaini_Sahib_%2CLudhyana%2C_Punjab_%2CIndia.JPG
i love to eat all parts except urine (gau mutra) and dung (gober singh). Which i usually gift to neighbors. They always love my generosity.

Making these apps is not kids play. China has put lots of investments and hard work to build these apps.

Yup by not allowing competition, stealing ideas from Western ones and improving upon it.
I am sure if India had been an closed society like China we would had one ecosystem anyway. Let's see it's now time for Indian app companies to step up. Or else lose it.

I am sure if India had been an closed society like China

Why would India need a closed society to develop these ideas when their ancient Vedic ancestors had already created much superior apps? You should have spent more time studying the holy Mahabharata and eventually you'd stumble upon the source code for the OS used in the super duper flying Vimanas!

Where as Pakistanis continue watching Bollywood and dancing to Indian tunes while they sponsor terrorism in our country.

Yup by not allowing competition, stealing ideas from Western ones and improving upon it.
I am sure if India had been an closed society like China we would had one ecosystem anyway. Let's see it's now time for Indian app companies to step up. Or else lose it.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

If reverse engineering was so easy everyone would do it. The fact is you cannot not do it hence hiding behind the excuses.

upload_2020-6-29_15-32-41.png

Where as Pakistanis continue watching Bollywood and dancing to Indian tunes while they sponsor terrorism in our country.
Hehe, Bollywood night party culture among rich Pakistanis and Aghanis...Pathetic to see.

Hehe, Bollywood night party culture among rich Pakistanis and Aghanis...Pathetic to see.
Even not so wealthy Pakistanis love it, they are addicted to it. Those Pakistanis have very little self-respect.

Even not so wealthy Pakistanis love it, they are addicted to it. Those Pakistanis have very little self-respect.
They watch Hollywood too when US is directly responsible for lost decades and uncountable civilians deaths in Pakistan. OTOH, many Indians still listen to Bilal Saeed, Imran Khan, Bohemia etc - just go through the YT comments on songs of these people. IMO, It should be taken as sign of same roots and heritage rather than propagating jingoism.

If they are not being used, why this publicity? Who is Modi fooling?

Most of the startups fail. Wake me up when you have any successful product to show.

This thread is a proof that this is a bhayya majority forum.
Apna bhayyapan choro aur ho sake toh mudde pe baat karo.Bollywood ke liye alag thread bna lena.
Bhayyo,,the topic is Nuclear power India banned "apps" to retaliate against China.

Damn, I guess India disconnected its own wifi. LMAO

However silly the antics maybe these folks are having fun. And china's hardwork and technology enabled it. But their govt thinks their people must not have fun because it cannot defend its borders. Thats india.

Back
Top Bottom