What's new

Featured India bans 118 more Chinese mobile apps including PUBG Mobile over privacy concerns

Good for Indian developers.There is an opportunity
Lol it will be centuries before Indian developers manage to create a game even close .... I have yet to see a single popular Indian app around the world even though it is hailed as the IT capital of the world. Even the Tik Tok knockoff in India is being scored by Indians lmao.

Ooooo, me so scared, India banned apps, but wait are they getting back 1000 sqkm? Lol

Ooooo, me so scared, India banned apps, but wait are they getting back 1000 sqkm? Lol
Human wave attacks :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: ... do not underestimate the manpower of them Indians. Using only hand to hand combat, the most the Chinese could fend off is roughly five times the number of Indians.

Human wave attacks :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: ... do not underestimate the manpower of them Indians. Using only hand to hand combat, the most the Chinese could fend off is roughly five times the number of Indians.
They still think having more soldiers meant victory? That's so old school, a few cluster bombs and all will be toasted.

1599126761942.png

India sud block any water that flow towards them.. good idea!

Back
Top Bottom