What's new

India-Bangladesh Relations: The way forward

The majority of Bangladeshis from their hearts distrust India but if forced to compromise on its national interests the situation could become dangerous and dire as in 1975 when the patriotic army threw out the pro-Indian thugs from power. India is a shameless nation just read The White Tiger or even better The India Doctrine (1947-2007).

FELLOW INDIAN MEMBERS: Please avoid feeding the troll. He is trying hard to derail this thread and coming out with his "whitetiger" and pathetic book sales pitch again. Once again ignor this troll post.

Thank you all!!!

If he comes with some sort of logica argument, instead of some fantasy statements form his la-la land, feel free to reply with respect and logical sense.

first of all there is no chance of a indo-bangla war.....secondly you have no idea what bangladesh's artillery is like at the present moment,remember,no third country will interfare in case of a war....SO STOP SOUNDING LIKE A FOOL.....BANGLADESH' FUTURE IS WITH INDIA NOT AGAINST INDIA AND SIMILARLY VICE-VERSA FOR INDIA........sorry for being offtopic mods but mbi provoked me first......

You indians still DO NOT get it. You just thinking planting few stooges to say and do what india wants will get you gain trust from Bangladeshis. Alll the while india destroy element of Bangladesh sovereignty.

Your IGNORANCE could not be more profound!!!

"BANGLADESH' FUTURE IS WITH INDIA" that's says all about how black indian wolf appearing in sheep skin. And Bangladeshis are all well aware of it.

FELLOW INDIAN MEMBERS: Please avoid feeding the troll. He is trying hard to derail this thread and coming out with his "whitetiger" and pathetic book sales pitch again. Once again ignor this troll post.

Thank you all!!!

If he comes with some sort of logica argument, instead of some fantasy statements form his la-la land, feel free to reply with respect and logical sense.

I would politely suggest you check the meaning and use of your word.
Its no secret indians are all feeling exposed but its not Mr. Munshi's fault he is just messenger. If anything need to be fixed that is already showed your and your fellow indian attitude. Attitude well reflected in the book.

Attitude well reflected in the book.

Thisis not MBI's book thread, If you have something to say on curret BD and India's relationship based on current ground reality, please come forward or buzz off.

PS: Munshi have hired an sales man for his book.:azn:

Farooq Sobhan is not exactly the most objective commentator in Bangladesh.

Rehman, Farooq are borthers originally came from west Dinajpur now part of india, are elite indian stooges. That is well known in Bangladesh media and public circle.

Recently Farooq held a seminar, just during indian foreign secretary secret Baghdad style trip Dhaka. His seminar lecture was same as RAW and Sajeeb Wajed Joy propagada line against Bangladesh armed forces.

Its no surprise Farooq, Rehman, Kabir chaudhury, Shariar Kabir, Anisul Haq and like them will feature in indian propaganda campaign to hide real subersive work and destruction india causing.

Last edited:
Thisis not MBI's book thread, If you have something to say on curret BD and India's relationship based on current ground reality, please come forward or buzz off.

PS: Munshi have hired an sales man for his book.:azn:

Yet you indians can not hold your anger against the book and against Mr. Munshi.

By the way no problem being book salesman, when its a good one.

BUT no one should pay attention to your arrogant and obnoxious :blah::blah:

first of all there is no chance of a indo-bangla war.....secondly you have no idea what bangladesh's artillery is like at the present moment,remember,no third country will interfare in case of a war....

India will not go with war with Bangladesh to save it's own behind otherwise how do one explain Bangladesh rivalry with huge India. Few reasons comes in mind:

1-India will be bug down it's already trouble eastern front which will put massive distress to Indian army. Bangladesh army may be small but it happen to be home of 150 hard core Muslim. Awami, BNP or Jamaat identity will be disappear when comes to national survivable. Kashmir conflict will be tea party compare indo-bd war.:smokin:

2. Pakistan and it's army will not be just licking their finger and miss this golden opportunity to take revenge. It's hasn't forget about 1971 nor will until score is settle.:angry:

3. let not even bring mighty china into the picture yet but it's there.:lol:

So you see you will be screwed form three sides. No where to run my naive Indian friend.:sniper:

But for now Bd-India relation will be some what same until some of the important issues address. When a country make Dam like farakka and few others on the way to desertize bd than better relation out of picture. Awami isn't that stupid. Hasina just took to tour to Saudi so even she knows who is friends and foe. A minimal relation required to keep because of our unfortunate geographical location despite public resentment against fascist India.

So this is just news to me nothing special despite how some of our Indian members wishes.......:coffee:

Yet you indians can not hold your anger against the book and against Mr. Munshi.

Well, you guys keep refereing to that crap in every thread, why cant you open a new thread and keep it there?

By the way no problem being book salesman, when its a good one.

Good luck making some sale!!!

BUT no one should pay attention to your arrogant and obnoxious :blah::blah:

Solutions: Quit posting you BS in this thread and I wont have to be arrogant.

Solutions: Quit posting you BS in this thread and I wont have to be arrogant.

Any informative arguments that goes against india's doing, are considered "bs" in indian phyche.

So suggestion rejected.

Last edited:
The majority of Bangladeshis from their hearts distrust India but if forced to compromise on its national interests the situation could become dangerous and dire as in 1975 when the patriotic army threw out the pro-Indian thugs from power. India is a shameless nation just read The White Tiger or even better The India Doctrine (1947-2007).

Well if it happen than will happen again. No compromise with national sovereignty. Few dalals own damage our identity and sovereignty. Four party alliance are regrouping under same banner again to put pressure on Awami. So nothing to be worry about. Hasina just took a tour to Saudi so Bangladesh still run by Islamist Mash'Allah...........:cool:

Just by writing a crocked book makes you bigger than a nation? Your nation still depends on India for many things. Infact your nation got independence because of India ? Now who is shameless ?

India will not go with war with Bangladesh to save it's own behind otherwise how do one explain Bangladesh rivalry with huge India. Few reasons comes in mind:

1-India will be bug down it's already trouble eastern front which will put massive distress to Indian army. Bangladesh army may be small but it happen to be home of 150 hard core Muslim. Awami, BNP or Jamaat identity will be disappear when comes to national survivable. Kashmir conflict will be tea party compare indo-bd war.:smokin:

2. Pakistan and it's army will not be just licking their finger and miss this golden opportunity to take revenge. It's hasn't forget about 1971 nor will until score is settle.:angry:

So you see you will be screwed form three sides. No where to run my naive Indian friend.:sniper:

But for now Bd-India relation will be some what same until some of the important issues address. When a country make Dam like farakka and few others on the way to desertize bd than better relation out of picture. Awami isn't that stupid. Hasina just took to tour to Saudi so even she knows who is friends and foe. A minimal relation required to keep because of our unfortunate geographical location despite public resentment against fascist India.

So this is just news to me nothing special despite how some of our Indian members wishes.......:coffee:

Hasina is a good friend of India and so is AL. Since 75% of bangladeshis voted for AL , then I can safely suggest that 75% of bangladeshis do not want a conflict with India.

Its very easy to make friends with India. All people have to do is to ask and not to wage war against India. There is a popular saying in India, Dudh mango ga, do Kheer denge, Kashmir mango ge, toh chieer denge . Translated , it means something like , ask for milk and we will give you Kheer, ask for Kashmir and we will tear you apart.

I personally think, hasina will extract many concessions from India and India will give her more than she desires. India also has a duty to protect her from rogue Jamat -e -islami type goons that were responsible for the failed mutiny in Dhaka.

If push comes to shove, India can and will fight in 3 fronts against adversaries. If tomorrow, taliban takes over Pakistan and similar rogue forces take over Bangladesh, then India will not hesitate to finish off these rogue forces for good. Something the Pakistanis have so far being incapable of doing !!

in all recent two party wars it is clearly visible that no third party,how close it may be,never interfared physically.......hell the chinese didnt interfare during the kargil war.......same was visible with no muslim countries interfaring in the israel raid of palestine(though pressure was put upon from various corners).........and forget bout any possible chinese help,coz indo-china trade is on a all time high.....china wouldnt risk a huge market for a third country........FOR A POSSIBLE INDO-BANGLA WAR I BELIEVE BD WD NEVER TAKE THE INITIATIVE,FOR BEING INFERIOR MILITARILY.........AND WITH INDIA LOOKING TO IMPROVE RELATIONS,CERTAIN WARMONGERS WD HAVE A LONG WAIT, I GUESS..............and al-zakir ever heard of the JOLOBONTON TREATY for the farakka barrage.........i think i posted it before...........btw carry on the good work Gabbar......thnx

Your nation still depends on India for many things. Infact your nation got independence because of India ? Now who is shameless ?

You must be living in isolation since 1971. Because Bangladesh do not depends on india. Its india who depends on Bangladesh for $10 billion (official and unofficial) of annual export. With such earning from Bangladesh 25 millions indians who makes less than $1 a day make their living. That is staggering 16% of indian below poverty level population depends on Bangladesh.

That is not to say Bangladesh does not have poor but we make our living from elsewhere not from india.

Not to mention indian constant nagging on transit and port use.

One thing for sure, indians have no shame. Blaming someone else for their crime is indian national hallmark.

Last edited:
Hasina is a good friend of India and so is AL. Since 75% of bangladeshis voted for AL , then I can safely suggest that 75% of bangladeshis do not want a conflict with India.

That interpretation right there is grossly WRONG and TWISTED. Whatever percentage of vote Hasina and Awami League got was for change (change for socio economic development). Bangladesh election was and is NOT a mandate on anything or for india.

Back
Top Bottom