What's new

India, Bangladesh must protect secularism: Abdullah

there is nothing sensational in the interview, infact its opposite, completely boring.
You ask a power minister about gas pipeline, obviously he cant possibly answer that.
They you ask his view on secularsm, he gave GoI's position.

Yes he represent position which as he states is to "promote" suckular parties aka AL.

BDnews is a typical awami dalal outlet with low life RAW agents running it and hence such a slave mentality question to a foreign gov representative. I wish they do it more as it will expose their master's more.

I see nothing wrong in the interview, that "power minister" is more qualified than all of you put together and he answered quite diplomatically to unwanted queries of BD journo.

What and how we choose is the decision of Bangladeshis alone. Get that through your head first.

And besides, secularism is part of the nation's constitution while Islam is the state religion (not that it has any real function).

You guys always talk about things you clearly have no idea of. Including this "power minister" :lol:

Now a days, Bangladesh is a banana republic run by monkeys.

Since Murtid Hasina removed Bismillahi Tawakal to al Allah, Wa La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illa Billah from Bangladesh constitution, state religion Islam has no significance left. If you ask me, it's a mockery to epic proportion. Hasina is murtid because she doesn't believe in Allah.

First of all let me tell you that both of our nations have population which is of different religions. In your country, you speak the same language. In India, we speak multiple languages. We have multiple religions, we have multiple cuisines. We have everything different. North is different to the South, East is different to the West. But only one thing joins us, that is a hope that we can live together. That we can progress together, that our religions will grow together. I don’t see difference in Gods. My Allah, we say is Rabbul Alamin. He is the God of all the universe, of everything, whether you accept it or not. Hindus call Ram. They say Vishwakarma. This world is Ram. So I don’t see any difference. We pray towards Makkah, they go to the temple. The God is the same. They see him in different shapes, they see him in different colours. And to protect this, what God has given us we need to be secular. We need to grow in that spirit, that God created all of us. And it is our job to see that all survive in all benefits. And that is what Bangladesh has to do, and that is what India has to do. We are afraid, let me be very frank, we are afraid at times, when there are parties that go on to religious segments. Yes, we are afraid. And if something like that emerges here in Bangladesh, it will be dangerous for you. And your danger will be our danger. And if we have something like that, it will be your danger too. Therefore, we, both nations, have to work and see that secular parties grow. And that they continue to hold to this fabric so strongly together that none of the storms, that may come, can in any way damage it.

Awesome lines... that is why you can't compare any single country to India.. India is an exception to every rule that is necessary for Nation Formation :yahoo::yahoo:

On topic ---> It was the interviewer who asked for it... Moreover a country cant function well as both Democracy and religious State. Either Be Islamic State or Secular... being secular and Islamic state or a Buddhist state doesn't make sense...

What bull, India and its succetion of gov has been in this for 45 years.they haven't even scratched the surface.AL ,is to BD is like the game.Now you see - Now you don't.
Who's actually is bothered about BD turning in to a secular country? No one I know.
B.loo.dy fools of shahabag are mare handfuls of some annoying bunch of morons.saying ppl of BD is with them is like saying ppl of BD loves India:omghaha:.Neither is true.so what's the fuss?

@Anubis operational sanctity has been breached, set off the device and evacuate ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the people of BD want La Ilaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasoolullah what is the problem with that? Why does India give a crap?

In Sha Allah lady hitler and her Mushreek wannabe government will be overthrown

If the people of BD want La Ilaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasoolullah what is the problem with that? Why does India give a crap?

In Sha Allah lady hitler and her Mushreek wannabe government will be overthrown

He's not a talib himself, obviously not! Otherwise he wouldn't be one of the four Bangladeshis me and Hype plan to spare.

But he will tell you horrid tails of the Bengali taliban.

On topic, its the reporter (who, one can safely assume, is Bangladeshi) who asked him (the minister) the question regarding secularism and promoting/protecting it in Bangladesh. He's a congi, he complied with his party's ideology, anything else would be akin to expecting the Hefajot to declare their preference for a communist state. Hardly a conspiracy, not even an uncalled for statement.

Back
Top Bottom