What's new

India, Bangladesh must protect secularism: Abdullah

I stoped reading after that idiot said Hinduism and Islam are the same.. :cuckoo:

He's not a talib himself, obviously not! Otherwise he wouldn't be one of the four Bangladeshis me and Hype plan to spare.

But he will tell you horrid tails of the Bengali taliban.

On topic, its the reporter (who, one can safely assume, is Bangladeshi) who asked him (the minister) the question regarding secularism and promoting/protecting it in Bangladesh. He's a congi, he complied with his party's ideology, anything else would be akin to expecting the Hefajot to declare their preference for a communist state. Hardly a conspiracy, not even an uncalled for statement.

He's entitled to his own opinion of-course. Though, given that he is in another country, and speaking in regards to another country; he should have had the humility to say that it is ultimately the decision of the Bangladeshi people. This is a very sensitive matter, and he should understand better given his title.

And what does Modi and his politics got to do with Bangladesh? Practically nothing. Both Bangladesh and India are two sovereign nations, and should be treated that way. Not intertwine another's local politics with another.

Another thing, waking up the ghosts of 71' is a very bad idea. An utterly stupid and irresponsible thing to do. That, along with questioning the role of religion in a nation consisting of 90% Muslims. Genius...

Grow up. There's no Taliban in Bangladesh.

Your reaction to this interview suggests that the growing up advice would be better served closer to home. This was as boring and neutral an interview you are going to get. To see in that a conspiracy requires a very special kind of thinking. All i see here is a bunch of India haters getting their panties in a twist over anything & everything. If you don't like your government, do what you have to in the next election. In the meantime, stop bothering us with this kind of nonsense. We are not about to have as our opinion, something that you chaps will like. So move on.

1374981_10151977985035645_26654728_n.jpg

The insecurity oozing from some Bangladeshi people is laughable. The only conspiracy is in their heads.

Your reaction to this interview suggests that the growing up advice would be better served closer to home. This was as boring and neutral an interview you are going to get.

There was nothing neutral about it. Sheesh....what kind of ministers do you guys vote for anyway :lol:

And by saying "boring", that implies your unwillingness to learn the very nature and dynamics of the politics of Bangladesh. Seriously, stay out of it.

Yes Bangladeshis, brace yourselves. 250 MW of secular voltage and current is on its way from India!

There was nothing neutral about it. Sheesh....what kind of ministers do you guys vote for anyway :lol:

And by saying "boring", that implies your unwillingness to learn the very nature and dynamics of the politics of Bangladesh. Seriously, stay out of it.

We don't have to care about the "nature & dynamics" of BD politics. That's your problem. Our ministers, whatever we think internally reflect Indian thought, for the most part. Sorry that you don't like their opinion. On second thoughts, your opinion on our ministers is irrelevant. We are fine with them. Btw, it still remains a very boring interview.

With all due respect, i seriously beg to differ. It was as boring and neutral as it can ever get. He is the power minister, not an diplomat/ambassador. When the reporter asks a questions that is not relevant to the minister's work area, he is bound to answer his personal opinion. i.e of secular ideology.

Nothing more nothing less. No conspiracy. Not sensational either.

Even same conspiracy in India also....Trying to make secular India :D

*Bump*

Title changed to the article's original title. Twisting any thread title is discouraged. How come I didn't realize that?

New Indian Conspiracy | Making BD Secular | Abdullah's sensational interview

Strange thread title, I couldn't find any conspiracy or sensation in that interview :(

If that "Sensational conspiracy" is "Making BD Secular", then I wonder why BD claims to be a "Secular" country already? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom