What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have been a hacker with handler haxorzz1@3$ or something like that had I not get placed straight outta campus. :/

Neither do you know what is IT, nor do you know what is 2g/3g/4g.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Now Bangladeshis started basking in the glory of others, how juvenile and stupid. The microsoft store which the chinese group hacked talks about lack of security not border pole vaulters.
Last night? Hotat? They are connected to each other. Infact last night i came to learn that they live like a family... A boy from Pune university leading indishel, some israeli russian hackers helping them... I can't tell you whether these news are true or not... They are coming from Black hat fb Page.

Some Misconceptions regarding my words by Faarhan

1) For individual's crime or misdeed, we cannot blame a whole nation. Aint it, Sir ?

2) I guess a lot of Indians agreed with me about the four terms I tried to raise above. If they can co-operate, why can't we ? We Bangladeshis should be broad in our views. Aint it, Sir ?

3) I said Unity, I never said UNION or FUSION. I think we Bangladeshis have a tendency to interpret a lot of things in a negative way, something is written while we think or understand something else. It was meant that all three countries will remain in the map with their individuality but their should be UNITY not UNION/FUSION in all our activities,decisions,planning etc.

So, Please don't think otherwise. Thanks to you, Sir.

1) For individual's crime or misdeed, we cannot blame a whole nation. Aint it, Sir ?

2) I guess a lot of Indians agreed with me about the four terms I tried to raise above. If they can co-operate, why can't we ? We Bangladeshis should be broad in our views. Aint it, Sir ?

3) I said Unity, I never said UNION or FUSION. I think we Bangladeshis have a tendency to interpret a lot of things in a negative way, something is written while we think or understand something else. It was meant that all three countries will remain in the map with their individuality but their should be UNITY not UNION/FUSION in all our activities,decisions,planning etc.

You are clearly dreaming.

so hacking HC & Microsoft website will force bsf to change its policies towards intruders ...?? nopes nothing gonna change ..:no:

THIS JUVENILE HACKING WAS FIRST STARTED BY INDIANS> NOT US

Cyber War : Bangladeshi Hackers Seeking Justice

In last few days at least 19 district websites of Bangladesh controlled by the Prime Ministers office were hacked yesterday stunning the authorities concerned which had to spend long hours to restore the normal operation.

In total 19 out of 64 district web portals were hacked by a group elf calling it 'MIL INDIAN HACKER" which threatened to start "cyber war" in retaliation to any terrorist attack by Pakistan on Indian soil "via Bangladesh".

The hacked portals (for example : http://www.dcpirojpur.gov.bd/) displayed a poster on opening, which said: 28 DIFFERENT STATES, 28 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES BUT ONE WORD JAI HIND!'

The Bangladeshi hackers also stepped forward. Bangladeshi hackers group like Bangladesh Cyber Army (BCA), a1um1n1um Cyb3r R3g1m3nt (ACR),BANGLADESH BLACK HAT HACKERS (BBHH) etc got united, working hand on hand . They have not only conquered thousands of Indian Site, but also facebook IDs, Twitter account etc as some sources claimed, in just a few hours . In ratio, BD hackers are far ahead as some sources confirmed . Now, they are claiming that the indians (BSF ) should stop their injustice killing of Bangladeshi.

There is a rumour going on that, highly recognised hacking community like Anonymous, The Hacker Army etc turned their attention in this and declared to work side by Bangladesh Hacking Community. Hackers of Indonesia, Thailand, Pakistan, China etc showing off their supports too .

Some demostration of BD hackers as hacking goes on :

http://interbuild.co.in/
http://taconixtechnologies.com/
HACKED BY RKHMOON || BBHH
http://mohit.net.in/index.asp
Hacked By Orions Hunter (#OP INDIA)
::[url]www.zionautomation.com ::[/url]
Think.Dream.Live | Anwesha'12
-= [3xp1r3 Cyber Army] =-
http://amida-**********/

Hacked by Indonesian Hackers to support BD in cyber war :

[#] chliZAceh | Hacker Aceh [#]

Example of the damage of Indian hackers :

Divisional Commissioner's Office, Rajshahi | People Republic of Bangladesh

http://cdvs.ac.bd/

http://bgfcbd.com/

--==[[ Hacked By Indishell ]]==--

http://www.ulabdu.edu.bd/

Nationalnews.com.bd | Bangladesh Community Newspaper

Directorate of Secondary & Higher Education

Bangladesh Police

::Bngladeh Fire Service and Civil Defence::

::.... Bangladesh Road Transport Authority ....::

http://bpsc.gov.bd/

http://molwa.gov.bd/

http://dcbarisal.gov.bd/

Critics & Review of this War: Such war can never fetch any positive side except than detonation and reciprocal relation damaging..The concern should come forward to stop this. So far there has been no govt. conversation for this issue between India and Bangladesh.

hacked2.jpg

hacked3.jpg

In total 19 out of 64 district web portals were hacked by a group elf calling it 'MIL INDIAN HACKER" which threatened to start "cyber war" in retaliation to any terrorist attack by Pakistan on Indian soil "via Bangladesh".

*facepalm*

You are clearly dreaming.

As if Indians are acting like our shoshur, gelam ar khaway dilo .... He has no realistic solution.... like dreaming a world where Israel, Iran and Saudi arab are friends......

So far what I see BD guys are hacking sites like kareenakapoorworld, anushkasharmaworld etc and Indians are hacking Divisional Commissioner's Office, Rajshahi, Bangladesh Police, Directorate of Secondary & Higher Education, ::Bngladeh Fire Service and Civil Defence:: etc.

let the war continue! :lol:

So far what I see BD guys are hacking sites like kareenakapoorworld, anushkasharmaworld etc and Indians are hacking Divisional Commissioner's Office, Rajshahi, Bangladesh Police, Directorate of Secondary & Higher Education, ::Bngladeh Fire Service and Civil Defence:: etc.

i doubt those Government sites are only visited by Indian hackers. lol

We'd be happy to oblige :devil:

Let the nerd wars begin! :angry:

in case you have forgotten BSF chief remarks some days ago let me remind you " Shooting will be continued" ... BSF members are not random Indians, they are under high command.... its shame being a bangladeshi you are Backing brutality by BSF. thanks to people like you in Sikkim, they are now a part of suppa power.

1) Indian government should direct BSF not to use any lethal weapons and keep their promise of not killing any people. Breach of this should have punishments like they did in case of those BSF jawans who bit a Bangladeshi guy black and blue which was illegal.

2) Bangladeshi government should express their grief to Indian government for the childish hackings by Bangladeshi newbie hackers and also give strict order to the BGB that those who cross borders illegally must have to be stopped by all means. Breach of this should result in punishments of the BGB personnels.

3) In case of some other issues e.g. Tipaimukh Dam Project, experts from both country should sit for some meetings and do research and act accordingly ensuring righteous/equal distribution of water for both countries.

4) Tista Barrage treaty should be signed as early as possible as per Delhi's previous promise.

are you in lala land?? India will do nothing like this as written above..... at least Hasina failed...........

I said Unity, I never said UNION or FUSION. I think we Bangladeshis have a tendency to interpret a lot of things in a negative way, something is written while we think or understand something else. It was meant that all three countries will remain in the map with their individuality but their should be UNITY not UNION/FUSION in all our activities,decisions,planning etc.
only possible when someone of the three give up their dreams of controlling SOUTH ASIA REGION.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

We'd be happy to oblige :devil:

Let the nerd wars begin! :angry:

kahini khub simple. ora jemon pdf e vab loy, 2-1 ta indian hacker bangladeshi koyekta site hack humki dhamki diya vaab nite gesilo.... bangali oder **** maira dise..... lol bro, three hackers from Indishell already lost their Facebook id ::lol: ...

in case you have forgotten BSF chief remarks some days ago let me remind you " Shooting will be continued" ... BSF members are not random Indians, they are under high command.... its shame being a bangladeshi you are Backing brutality by BSF. thanks to people like you in Sikkim, they are now a part of suppa power.

are you in lala land?? India will do nothing like this as written above..... at least Hasina failed...........

only possible when someone of the three give up their dreams of controlling SOUTH ASIA REGION.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

kahini khub simple. ora jemon pdf e vab loy, 2-1 ta indian hacker bangladeshi koyekta site hack humki dhamki diya vaab nite gesilo.... bangali oder **** maira dise..... lol bro, three hackers from Indishell already lost their Facebook id ::lol: ...

This Dr. Mushfique is probably not even Bangladeshi .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom