What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

I thought you started the card game thing..;)

Right...and I told you that economic benefit is all that drives me to align with BD......

So playing the Bengali "similarity" card helps further that goal to make inroads into BD market.....

Care to explain your Point?

Last edited:
Bangladesh seems incomplete without West Bengal.Bangladesh should use bengali card and play "Bangla Bandhu" and get West Bengal merged into Bangladesh by using bengali card and attract Indian bengalis into Bangladesh.

Wait a second....

I thought we were the only evil force on this side of the Himalayas.....

Patriot...this isnt a game of Risk that you can roll die and take over a sub-continent....

The "solution" is laughable at best...

The disintegration of India is inevitable. It is an unnatural conglomeration of religions, languages, ethnicity and castes. It simply could not hold itself together unless it had external enemies such as Pakistan and China. Therefore a strategic alliance with India is not in the long term interests of Bangladesh.

The disintegration of India is inevitable. It is an unnatural conglomeration of religions, languages, ethnicity and castes. It simply could not hold itself together unless it had external enemies such as Pakistan and China. Therefore a strategic alliance with India is not in the long term interests of Bangladesh.

Buri nazar wale tera muh kala! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can translate in Bengali if you want! :azn:

Buri nazar wale tera muh kala! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can translate in Bengali if you want! :azn:

:rofl::rofl: A few more for people like him:

"Jalo mat barabari karo"
"Buri Nazar wale ki khidmat mein Sheesha"

And this one I saw recently written behind an auto(best one, and quite suitable for people like Munshi):

"Aukaat mat bhoolo"

:rofl:

:lol:

First worry about Bangladesh. The rate at which your population is growing, it's going to be nearly impossible for your tiny landmass to support such a gigantic population. I mean just look at the figures, you have one of the highest population density in the world. I mean just think about it...You have nearly as much population as that of Pakistan in nearly one third the area.....That's mind boggling.

An inevitable result: Perpetual poverty. Not poverty....Perpetual poverty.:disagree:

Oh and one more word of caution: Global warming and the resulting rise in sea levels will only affect you as bad as you cannot imagine even in your wildest dreams.

So either try to reduce you population to a sustainable level or.....attack India and take whatever you want:P

Last edited:
First worry about Bangladesh. The rate at which your population is growing, it's going to be nearly impossible for your tiny landmass to support such a gigantic population. I mean just look at the figures, you have one of the highest population density in the world. I mean just think about it...You have nearly as much population as that of Pakistan in nearly one third the area.....That's mind boggling.

An inevitable result: Perpetual poverty. Not poverty....Perpetual poverty.:disagree:

Are you still living in 70's???
Population is not a problem here anymore.. May be in WB i suppose.

Congratulations in that case my friend:cheers:

It's your country, it's your choice. :wave:

P.S.

Just like it's your country and it's your choice and you are free to do whatever you want, India is my country and we will do whatever we feel like in our country and let me tell you what that is going to be....we will cold-heartedly shoot any and every person who tries to cross illegally into India. If their own country can't take care of them by means of reducing population and providing them some opportunities, why should we?

Oh and by the way, in case you are not living in the 70's, let me tell you... next time round, we will not take any Bangladeshi refugees just like we did in...you know when!

Last edited:
Congratulations in that case my
Oh and by the way, in case you are not living in the 70's, let me tell you... next time round, we will not take any Bangladeshi refugees just like we did in...you know when!

You should not again and again remind someone that once upon a time you helped them when they were in dire want of shelter. By doing so you're only diminishing the noble act done by your people in past.

It wasn't and will not be you to decide whether to give shelter to those in need. For GoI it was a strategic decision to divide the problem of Pakistan by 2. For West Bengalis it was genuine sentiment of watching people mercilessly getting killed just across the border.

Let's not forget the ancient saying -- "atithi devo vaba".

BD's population density is 1,126 per sq km compared to WB's 900 per sq km. Anyway Bengal is fertile land and can sustain dense population. Although preventive measures should be taken.

You should not again and again remind someone that once upon a time you helped them when they were in dire want of shelter. By doing so you're only diminishing the noble act done by your people in past.

It wasn't and will not be you to decide whether to give shelter to those in need. For GoI it was a strategic decision to divide the problem of Pakistan by 2. For West Bengalis it was genuine sentiment of watching people mercilessly getting killed just across the border.

Let's not forget the ancient saying -- "atithi devo vaba".

I'm not the least bit in favour of the bolded part.

I'm just surprised at their deep rooted hatred of India. Although, I'm of the belief that most Bangladeshis do not share the views of these few 'internet warriors'.

Bangladeshis/Pakistanis/Chinese or anyone, all are welcome to India but not those who wish us ill.

My country comes first. Plain and simple.

Congratulations in that case my friend:cheers:

It's your country, it's your choice. :wave:

P.S.

Just like it's your country and it's your choice and you are free to do whatever you want, India is my country and we will do whatever we feel like in our country and let me tell you what that is going to be....we will cold-heartedly shoot any and every person who tries to cross illegally into India. If their own country can't take care of them by means of reducing population and providing them some opportunities, why should we?

Who stop you to do so???
And regarding shooting people, we could done so to Indians as well and we did before. But we came to the conclusion that whenever we killing somebody that is actually killing another Bengalis. Thats actually what BSF wants, only to promote hatred and devide the people in this region. So now we stopped, we are smarter than them.
Human rights abuse, sure we will not let them go. We will keep on demeanise India as long as they keep on doing that.

Who stop you to do so???
And regarding shooting people, we could done so to Indians as well and we did before. But we came to the conclusion that whenever we killing somebody that is actually killing another Bengalis. Thats actually what BSF wants, only to promote hatred and devide the people in this region. So now we stopped, we are smarter than them.
Human rights abuse, sure we will not let them go. We will keep on demeanise India as long as they keep on doing that.

My point:

1. Take care of your country first before ranting about India or BSF or whatever makes you phobic of India.

2. You are free to shoot anyone who enters your country illegally and so are we. Your BDR does so and so does BSF. You might be embarrased of accepting the truth, I'm not. I support anyone who kills/dies for my country.

:wave:

Last edited:
My point:

1. Take care of your country first before ranting about India or BSF or whatever makes you phobic of India.

2. You are free to shoot anyone who enters your country illegally and so are we. Your BDR does so and so does BSF. You might be embarrased of accepting the truth, I'm not. I support anyone who kills/dies for my country.
:wave:

1. We are taking care of our country. What makes you think otherwise??
2. Thats actually makes you whether you belonged to the civilized club or uncivilized club.

Back
Top Bottom