What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

Perhaps but at least your previous point inline with mine exactly. I do not hate Hindus either but I hate the Hindu culture being imposed by Hindus(Bharati) and Awami munafiq media over the Muslims of Bangladesh in the name of Bangla language.

Soooo....

You dont hate Hindus....BUT you hate everything about them?

Yeah thats not hate...thats just constructive criticism!

Everyone knows who is following Westerns desperately. Just monitor the Hindi Movies and bollyhood culture.

And see the Indian drams (both Kolkata-Bangla and Hindi) and Bangladeshi drama. We are very different - you will understand. Rather I wonder that I did not know it before that there is a great similarity in PK and BD dramas. I just have seen two PK dramas about EID in ARY digital and then understood how similar is our culture and more meaningful.

Listen...honestly...I could care less who you think you're closer to....

All I care about is....interests of my country.....If we can make more money and further our trade by playing the bengali card and play "Bangla Bandhu".... good enough...other than that I as a Marathi/Goan have no affinity to BD.....So please dont overthink it....

Its only business!

PS: Bollywood sells and I would like to give a special thanks to your countrymen for making Bollywood popular and adding to the Indian economy!

Last edited:
Listen...honestly...I could care less who you think you're closer to....

All I care about is....interests of my country.....If we can make more money and further our trade by playing the bengali card and play "Bangla Bandhu".... good enough...other than that I as a Marathi/Goan have no affinity to BD.....So please dont overthink it....

Its only business!

PS: Bollywood sells and I would like to give a special thanks to your countrymen for making Bollywood popular and adding to the Indian economy!

Here you go... you are right on money. That was what I was trying to explain to my BD fanatic friends. We could play the Bengali Card even bigger than India could ever think of and go from there. We have all the cards in our hand but our friends in BD just thrown it away to Indian court. ;)

Here you go... you are right on money. That was what I was trying to explain to my BD fanatic friends. We could play the Bengali Card even bigger than India could ever think of and go from there. We have all the cards in our hand but our friends in BD just thrown it away to Indian court. ;)

Not only your friends in BD throwing their cards in the Indian court, many of them are coming to India every year and living here illegally.

Not only your friends in BD throwing their cards in the Indian court, many of them are coming to India every year and living here illegally.

Keep trolling... we should start a thread dedicated to troll like you in BD section where you could do all the vomits you need... :whistle:

Keep trolling... we should start a thread dedicated to troll like you in BD section where you could do all the vomits you need... :whistle:

And who better can we find to start such thread other than the Master troller Iajdani himself. :rofl:

Bangladesh seems incomplete without West Bengal.Bangladesh should use bengali card and play "Bangla Bandhu" and get West Bengal merged into Bangladesh by using bengali card and attract Indian bengalis into Bangladesh.

Bangladesh seems incomplete without West Bengal.Bangladesh should use bengali card and play "Bangla Bandhu" and get West Bengal merged into Bangladesh by using bengali card and attract Indian bengalis into Bangladesh.

Thanks for derailing the thread. West Bengalis are fine with Republic of India.

:rofl::rofl: "Attract" Indian Bengalis into Bagladesh!! wow, Any Bright plans about how you can pull out such a feat?? :rofl:
Its like naming yourself America and then claiming that all the Dollars belong to you because you are America. haha

Sure go on buddy:cheers: but care to answer one question of mine?

How deeper into the abyss of international oblivion/condemnation/poverty/terrorism do you want to push your country?

Last edited:

We have even bigger stake in Tripura and Assam.... :D

Patrician dude shouldn't u write post-reported
on the above post
or should I:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom