What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

I would like not but would like to see an up rise against the Hindus with vengeance. We shall embrace them with open arm. Revolution in northern Indian(Assam) is matter of time. ;)

Your country is as important as it was in the beginning. Keep up your dreams. Time will tell, against whose world rises! ;)

Internet warrior. :woot:

Sorry Al-zakir, there is a distinction, I don't hate indians or hindus par-say (my girlfriend is a punjabi hindu) I just hate those people who show dis-respect to my country, however subtlely.

Perhaps but at least your previous point inline with mine exactly. I do not hate Hindus either but I hate the Hindu culture being imposed by Hindus(Bharati) and Awami munafiq media over the Muslims of Bangladesh in the name of Bangla language.

I may not agree with you, but you have every right to your views.

Yet we agree again. :cheers:

Isnt Sheikh Mujibur Rehman the same person who fought for the freedom of the likes of you????Ehhh......so much for your patriotism....and you call yourself a Bangladeshi????

No! Mujib was coward. He surrendered to Pak army with the safe exchanged of his ugly family and his behind while leaving the innocent east Pakistanis to withstand the wrath of army. I hate the bastard. He was also half Hindu. :tdown:

There is another guy named Al-Zakir,who leaves no opportunity to criticize the famous Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore.Isnt he the same person who wrote the National Anthem of Bangladesh?????

I still do because he was against the establishment of Dhaka university and I personally hate them damn song. It's a disgraced that our national anthem written by a Hindu and anti Muslim character. Only Bengali minded people like him because their blood is diluted with Bengaliat. ;)

And all these people call themselves Bangladeshi...hypocrisy at its best......You all seem lost and delusional to me.......

I agree because there is no space for Tagore song as our national anthem but we have too many munafiqs cowards lurking around. I am sorry about this reality. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:
Bharatis must have come from a low quality race because it has no dignity to overcome the Muslim phobia in SA. We are saying he do not like anything Hunduani yet this Hindus begging otherwise. ;)

I would like not but would like to see an up rise against the Hindus with vengeance. We shall embrace them with open arm. Revolution in northern Indian(Assam) is matter of time. ;)

Perhaps but at least your previous point inline with mine exactly. I do not hate Hindus either but I hate the Hindu culture being imposed by Hindus(Bharati) and Awami munafiq media over the Muslims of Bangladesh in the name of Bangla language.

Yet we agree again. :cheers:

No! Mujib was coward. He surrendered to Pak army with the safe exchanged of his ugly family and his behind while leaving the innocent east Pakistanis to withstand the wrath of army. I hate the bastard. He was also half Hindu. :tdown:

I still do because he was against the establishment of Dhaka university and I personally hate them damn song. It's a disgraced that our national anthem written by an Hindu and anti Muslim character. Only Bengali minded people like him because their blood is diluted with Bengaliat. ;)

We know you can write but I am still not convinced that you can read.

Quote Asim Aquil

"For all intents and purposes we're a secular forum - we patronage nor oppose any religion as the official policy of the forum and everyone is equal here regardless of "religion, caste or creed" (Jinnah). However abuse of a religion be it any religion is strictly forbidden. We don't allow anyone to proselytize a religion, we won't allow anyone to mock it either.

What some members are doing is bigotry and can/should end you in jail. There is no valid reason to discuss anyone's religion or make any remark about their personal beliefs. We've seen people from India get a battering about them being Hindu. That is no argument - stick to facts, figures, politics and issues.

Once again, anybody's personal beliefs are nobody's business. "

http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-information/69401-attacks-hinduism.html

^^
this is obvious as its the closest country in near visibility and that it has helped in acheiving the fruits of independance that Al-Zakir and Munshi are enjoying.

Bangladeshi Muslim could not travel to Makkah directly for Hajj because Saudi Arabia did not recognized a Bharati slave territory under malaun Mujib. :tdown:

We do not recognized Mujib era. We are the followers of revolutionary General Zia from 75 on. Bangladesh still running on Zia's ideology and yes we are enjoying the fruit of Genreal Zia's Bangladesh. :smokin:

Clearly the course of this thread should suggest a strategic alignment with India would be a disaster for both countries.

Look I go to WB regularly (business and friends), the language spoken there is not the same, there is a gulf of difference and as time progresses the differences get bigger.

We are not your "cousins", we have very little in common. I travel to Bangladesh/UK/US/India at least 4-5 times a year on business.

So quit saying we are culturally or historically linked. Why do you Indians still think that Bangladesh is still like WB, things have changed, the next gen Bangladeshis don’t look up-to india anymore, we look to the US and EU as our trading partners, most of our imports come from China.

So get off you high horse, you’re not as important as you like to think.

damiendehorn, not that I'm craving for any similarities with BD, but it's only normal for rest of India to assume BD has same culture as West Bengal. And off course you lot have more commons with us than Chinese and Americans. Now we can either start from this point and build a mutually benefiting society or we can grumble with false ego and say we have nothing to do with us when you're surrounded by Indians from everywhere.

As far as following western culture and using Chinese products are concerned, growing up in Kolkata, every second lad down the street wasting their teenage trying to play Zeppelin, Floyd and being a public nuisance while they are at it. Some products are Chinese but most nowadays are Indian made. Anyways that doesn't elevate ourselves to a higher level than other Indians or make us Chinese or British. End of the day we'll have to learn living together with 'Shar e botrish bhaja'(a concoction of thirty two and half ingredients) that the subcontinent is. Sooner some Bangladeshi understand this, better for them.

But, I appreciate your self-respect and love for your country which is missing in some Bangladeshis here. That might be their personal opinion, but others(specially Indian members) should put that into perspective and should not think it as Bangladeshi psyche or more importantly Bengali psyche.

God.....Do I really need to spell out the similarities between Bengalis in WB and Bangladesh?

Your inclination to western culture wont make you the west.....

Bangladesh will remain in South Asia...You will speak Bengali...and you will continue to share a common history with us.....

What more do you want....its more than anything you will ever share with the west or US that you so dearly care to emulate!

Everyone knows who is following Westerns desperately. Just monitor the Hindi Movies and bollyhood culture.

And see the Indian drams (both Kolkata-Bangla and Hindi) and Bangladeshi drama. We are very different - you will understand. Rather I wonder that I did not know it before that there is a great similarity in PK and BD dramas. I just have seen two PK dramas about EID in ARY digital and then understood how similar is our culture and more meaningful.

The fat boy(owner of ATN) is bastard child of Mujib. That is why he is trying this fail idea but not to worry because a failed idea can not succeed for too long.

Next time we will make Bangladesh an Islamic republic while exterminate them Awami cockroach from BD land.

I know someone who loves Mujib and Hasina (more than Awami League) just for that new video by that old fcuker of ATN. But he needs to know the story behind story.

BTW, ATN should change their yellow triangle logo. It's disgusting.

You can believe any fairy tale you want, the truth is we are not what you want us to be.

To us india is just like any other nation (one of many) we trade with, no more no less. We have no special love for you, or hate towards you, we just have our own interests.

Once you understand that, then you will have a better respect for Bangladesh. Oh I said the young people/next gen follow US culture, I never said they love America.

And the only reason why an Indian would try to bring out a cultural or historical bond with BD is to give rationale to why we should have better relations with you....this may help reduce trust deficit and increase trade (Mutually beneficial)....other than that you are right....I dont care much to align with BD.

As far as expecting some special treatment from BD......I think money talks and whether u like it or not, the BD govt will have to maintain amicable relations with a neighbor that outmatches it....not the other way around....thats the reality!

Who is "We"?

Indian Muslims chose their destiny as your country chose yours....and they love their country more than you can imagine....

Unfortunately...it seems you regret the idea of BD....You would rather be called a Pakistani....at least from what I gather....
so be it....

But dont expect Indian Muslims to be so morally shallow as yourself.....

And Maiser....Where the hell did Indian Muslims land in Assam for a revolution? Get you facts straight grandpa!

Back
Top Bottom