What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

Ashoka was a buddhist and created a very humane society. And his kingdom was based on Meghda and capital was Pataliputra which were then Bengal. He created a powerbase in Bengal and the legacy continued so that the Eastern India and as a whole Bengal could rule India for at least 2 millenium. He is our guy instead of forcing him to be an Indian. Please change your cover page and Put Rabon/Ram on it... :rofl::rofl:

Do you come from a family of stupid people? :hitwall: :angry::angry::angry:

The picture shows Ashoka taking advice from Chanayka while negotiating with other dignitaries. Chanayka is still central to Indian thinking and especially in its intelligence, military and foreign services. The cover page is very much pertinent but I guess a moron would not see that.

Do you come from a family of stupid people? :hitwall: :angry::angry::angry:

The picture shows Ashoka taking advice from Chanayka while negotiating with other dignitaries. Chanayka is still central to Indian thinking and especially in its intelligence, military and foreign services. The cover page is very much pertinent but I guess a moron would not see that.

Why not we take the Chanayka in our side... so that we will win every war.. I can see even broader picture to it... I think we are the Chanaykya and India is Rabon... :hang2:

Last time i checked they worked for BRITISH ARMY?
Is british army a branch of Nepalese army trained by india:rofl:

Foolishness is precious... Only few can afford it!

If Gurkhas can serve British and Indian Army, they surely can make a Nepalis army if needs be.

RAW sponsored site? Is that the best you could come up with?

Cmon man, post something sensible. It doesn't take long to lose respect remember!

Many of the writers on SAAG are former RAW officials. Look up their bios.

If Gurkhas can serve British and Indian Army, they surely can make a Nepalis army if needs be.

According to British, Gurkhas are marshal race who are mentally challenged but loyal to their superior officers. You want to build a army out of them????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Many of the writers on SAAG are former RAW officials. Look up their bios.

So the presence of former RAW officials makes website 'RAW SPONSORED' ?:lol:
By the way, show me the word RAW in there,

Dr Uddipan Mukherjee is an Assistant Professor based in Kolkata and a columnist and author. He can be reached at uddipan.mukherjee@gmail.com.

Rajeev Sharma is a New Delhi-based journalist-author and commentator on foreign policy, international relations, terrorism and security issues. He can be reached at bhootnath004@yahoo.com.

Ok guys there's no point in arguing with people blinded by pure, unabashed and unadulterated hate.

I'm out. Bbye.:wave:

@mods Please close this thread. it has long trespassed the realms of insanity.

wtf?
There was no 'Bengal' in those times ! What you're referring to is Bihar, Pataliputra=Patna

Nope but it was under Meghada kingdom. Capital was in Pataliputra and later Gour which only few km from Pataliputra and now Indo-Bangla border. Murshidabad was built on the same location of Gour.

Bihar was always under Bengal till british took over.

Nope but it was under Meghada kingdom. Capital was in Pataliputra and later Gour which only few km from Pataliputra and now Indo-Bangla border. Murshidabad was built on the same location of Gour.

ehh
Pataliputra (present day Patna) was the Capital of the Mauryan Empire in 3rd Century BCE. While Gaur (in present day WB) was the capital of the Pala empire in 11th Century AD.

There is absolutely no connection between the two.

ehh
Pataliputra (present day Patna) was the Capital of the Mauryan Empire in 3rd Century BCE. While Gaur (in present day WB) was the capital of the Pala empire in 11th Century AD.

There is absolutely no connection between the two.

huh... both are Bengali kingdom and both are buddhist.. Palas transfered it to Gaur. Palas still kept their huge presence in Pataliputra and Nalinda... They were biggest patronizer of Nalanda university.

huh... both are Bengali kingdom

:hitwall:

How is the Mauryan empire Bengali? wtf is 'Bengali' about them and how the hell are they related esp when one is in 3BC and the other in 11AD ?

Seems to me like another revisionist attempt to show India was ruled by Beng...cough....Bangladeshi's

Back
Top Bottom