What's new

India backs off after frenzied war rhetoric

I am an average Pakistani, someone who has seen enough of my Pakistani brothers and sisters and kids being torn to pieces by cowardly foreign funded terrorism.

So with all due respect, soldier or not, don't tell me for what things my "adversary" might take offense.

Having said that, I do have some respect for "Joe Shearer" and some other sane members. :-)

I don't think you got my point.

It is ironic for us to challenge a soldier's courage, sitting at home.

BTW, I didn't drag on a dispute with you some time ago, on another thread, but I invite you to do some reading up on the history of the Indian intellligence agencies in different Prime Ministerial administrations. You might write with less emotion and more balance and knowledge of what actually happened in that case. It is better that you find out on your own, as it will be more convincing than my making belligerent assertions. Try it. You will be surprised.

Yes India clearly backed down.

The window of opportunity is long gone.

What is "darpok" by the way?
Darpok is a person who has something vital to lose and does not take silly baits.....
Oh btw why isnt china launching nukes at continental USA???
i never thought that china would smell so much US bull shit, i mean blow them away right now....SCS will be yours then....#DARPOK
How does CHINPOK sounds??:pakistan::pakistan:

An experienced soldier will tell you " Never underestimate your enemy".
The reason is>>>

Ah I see, these were the Sir G Kal strikes and other retaliatory actions Modi's 56 inches chest were announcing.

If I start fetching hundreds such pics about India from my respository, the thread will have to move to the "fun" section. :meeting:

Since Modi's hot air balloon has lost all the gas, all is good.

Pak-India fun match is back... loving it :lol:

I don't think you got my point.

It is ironic for us to challenge a soldier's courage, sitting at home.

BTW, I didn't drag on a dispute with you some time ago, on another thread, but I invite you to do some reading up on the history of the Indian intellligence agencies in different Prime Ministerial administrations. You might write with less emotion and more balance and knowledge of what actually happened in that case. It is better that you find out on your own, as it will be more convincing than my making belligerent assertions. Try it. You will be surprised.

Ok fair enough. I am moving on the first part.

For the second part: Being a human who has seen enough of terrorism in his country, there will always be some emtions involved when I write about it.

Therefore, bro Joe S., I'll continue responding to those posts where my country is falsely accused by India after every incident for something where she herself has her hands dripping red...

But thanks for your suggestions, I always love reading.

I think modi is going to remembered as the biggest politican to blow hot air in the world. All the chest thumping all the mighty india talk and he backs away time and time again.

Typical Indian

Ok fair enough. I am moving on the first part.

For the second part: Being a human who has seen enough of terrorism in his country, there will always be some emtions involved when I write about it.

Therefore, bro Joe S., I'll continue responding to those posts where my country is falsely accused by India after every incident for something where she herself has her hands dripping red...

But thanks for your suggestions, I always love reading.

Thank you.

I appreciate the respect you are showing, very deeply appreciate it.

You must know that if I thought that India was guilty (in the past) of interfering in the way that you suspect, I would have immediately have withdrawn from all this and from all efforts to build bridges with Pakistanis. Unfortunately, today, the situation is quite sordid. I have nothing pleasant to say about it.

Having said that, I do have some respect for "Joe Shearer" and some other sane members. :-)
Joe Shearer is like Barkha Dutt. More pakistanis respect him than Indians.

Anyways to each of his own

Some aim to earn respect of their countrymen some of enemy country

Now propoganda fog is gone Indian media is blaming right party for Uri i.e Indian govt

Joe Shearer is like Barkha Dutt. More pakistanis respect him than Indians.

Anyways to each of his own

Some aim to earn respect of their countrymen some of enemy country

It is because of people like "Joe Shearer" on both sides that you and me are able to sit here and type from our comfortable chairs instead of standing on the border with guns in our hands.

There is nothing wrong in having some saner voices on both sides of the border.

For all the hullabaloo, you, me, Modi and the rest are doing just fine.

Yes India clearly backed down.

The window of opportunity is long gone.

What is "darpok" by the way?
Darpot is anyone who has had the misfortune of facing Modi the conqueror. literally it means coward

its a condition that Afghans few centuries ago experienced in Pani Pat and Chinese experienced in 1962 and Pakistanis faced in 1965, 1971 and 2016. Modi the conqueror has now bought Rafales to conquer China as well but most likely he will use to to conquer Burma or Maldives to ensure there is no chance of failure.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom