What's new

India backs off after frenzied war rhetoric

Buzdil and Darpok, they both mean the same, Coward.

Try a bigger font, and capitalise it much more.

Seeing you have no clue of difference between buzdil and darpok, I can only imagine you are a hormone inmbalanced kid having fantastical dreams

Why dont you spare me your crap?

whatever keeps your bubble from bursting

Who needs a War ; the 778 KM LOC and 193 KM International Boundary in J and K
is a very big Front for taking revenge

NO Not at all ; Next Month we Have ELEVEN heads of States coming to INDIA

1 BRICS Meeting in GOA

2 BIMSTEC Meetings

3 India Russia Annual Summit

And Let them sweat about what is coming

The LOC has become alive again ; that is in our favour

Because LOC has thousands of soldiers ; we can hurt the enemy

We have given full freedom to the Army for LOC battles

The idea is to inflict maximum casualties on the enemy with Deniability
Deniability? Are you effing kidding me? You think Artillery Shells only travel towards Pakistani posts?
Morons like you do not know soldiers are precious not to be killed so that bloody frenzied bums in the population get their kick outta conflicts and their misshapen sense of national pride (read Jingoism) gets rewarded.

• We have full confidence in Indian Army and are proud of them: PM
  • Sena bolti nahin hai, sena paraakram karti hai
Gee Parakram ka toh pata nahi, aap ki Sena Operation Parakram zaroor karti hai and loses more than 1000 soldiers even without any real conflict with Pakistan.

SAARC Hawaii nikalti gaye goswami ki

Dhool ka pool kholo gaya haha top class besti

70000 Indian soldiers applied for vacation haha

coward

NO Not at all ; Next Month we Have ELEVEN heads of States coming to INDIA

1 BRICS Meeting in GOA

2 BIMSTEC Meetings

3 India Russia Annual Summit

And Let them sweat about what is coming

The LOC has become alive again ; that is in our favour

Because LOC has thousands of soldiers ; we can hurt the enemy

We have given full freedom to the Army for LOC battles

The idea is to inflict maximum casualties on the enemy with Deniability
do fast man what are u w8ing for? and also try to isolate Pakistan with the help of ELEVEN heads of states GL

End diplomatic ties with India. Kashmir referendum is a non negotiable. Let IOK descend into futher chaos and naturally India's hand will be forced.

Possessive actually.
I'm not liking how Pakistanis are stealing my DP.
@friendly_troll96 8-)
you should watermark your dps :D
-'
even as a child i knew he's an ashole. never liked him.:frown:

-
childhood-you-admire-jerry.jpg

Pakistan and India should be thankful that saner minds have prevailed. I understand the anger from Indian side and the frustration from Pakistan side. Unfortunately the members from Pak needling India that aggravates the situation, as well as the Indian posters' grand plans are really out of place.
I still believe that there will be more activity in the hinterlands of India and Pak through covert ops. But thats still a better bargain than an all out war with nuclear threshold being so low for Pak.

Sunday September 25, 2016

NEW DELHI: After a week of hysterical war mongering by Indian officialdom, the realisation seems to have sunk in that military adventurism against Pakistan is not an option as it would have catastrophic consequences not just for the two countries but for the entire region.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who had been conferring with his top military commanders to look into the possibility of overt or covert military strikes in Pakistan, apparently backed down on Saturday when he talked about isolating Pakistan diplomatically.

New Delhi blamed Pakistan for the September 18 deadly attack on a military base near the Line of Control in Indian occupied Kashmir based on flimsy evidence, the authenticity of which is being questioned by some circles within India even.

Modi threatens to ‘isolate’ Pakistan globally

On Saturday, Islamabad called for an international investigation into the attack in Uri sector in which 18 Indian soldiers were killed.

The Indian media went into overdrive to create war hysteria in the country. But on Saturday, Modi sought to calm his right-wing supporters who have been clamouring for a muscular response to Islamabad, saying his government would continue its push to make Pakistan a pariah state in the eyes of the international community.

Addressing a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) rally in Kerala, Modi threatened :laughcry:that India would intensify its efforts and force Pakistan ‘to be alone all over the world’. “We will leave no stone unturned to isolate Pakistan in the world,” he told the gathering of his hardline supporters.

3-62.jpg

The threat :laughcry:was the latest in the war of words Delhi has engaged in with Islamabad over unrest in IOK, where more than 100 Kashmiri civilians have been killed and thousands more wounded, including hundreds blinded, by Indian security forces firing live rounds and shotgun pellets at rock-throwing protesters.

Indian army moves heavy artillery guns along LoC

Stepping back from his previous belligerence, the Indian premier instead resorted to petty taunts in his speech. “India is ready for a war but let us fight a war on poverty, unemployment, and let’s see who wins first, India or Pakistan,” he said.

Modi also claimed that the Indian army had foiled 17 infiltration attempts across the border, killing 110 ‘fidayeen terrorists’ in the last few months.

Pakistan demands ‘international’ probe

Rejecting Delhi’s accusation that Islamabad was somehow involved in the Uri assault, Prime Minister’s Adviser on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz on Saturday demanded an ‘international probe’ into the deadly attack.

“It is deplorable that India always chooses to blame Pakistan for any incident even prior to conducting a proper investigation. The statement is part of a pattern to mislead the world opinion and to cover up India’s reign of terror in IOK,” Aziz told BBC Urdu. “We demand that a probe, led by neutral, international bodies, be carried out into the incident that should be free of any bias.”

“At present, a liberation movement is ongoing in IOK,” he said, adding that “such attacks would dent the movement in Kashmir and Pakistan’s cause”.

Only 22% Indians endorse Modi’s Pakistan approach

Aziz contended that the allegations were a “blatant attempt on India’s part to deflect attention from the fast deteriorating humanitarian and human rights situation” in Kashmir since the killing of young separatist leader Burhan Wani by Indian troops.

“This is not the first time that India did this [ie, blamed Pakistan]. During a visit by the then US president, Bill Clinton, to India, IOK was rattled by a similar big event and India, as usual, laid the blame at Pakistan’s doorstep. Later, it turned out that India had staged the incident just to malign Pakistan.”

He said it was impossible to stage a cross-border attack in such a heavily-fortified area, adding that despite dilly-dallying tactics of India in providing ‘solid evidence’ after the Mumbai and Pathankot attacks, “Pakistan was ready to assist in the Uri attack probe.”

Now it time for Indian to resolve Kashmir issue. They can not play around for long.Pakistan can not control Kashmiri people from both side not to unite.

Ah I see, these were the Sir G Kal strikes and other retaliatory actions Modi's 56 inches chest were announcing.

If I start fetching hundreds such pics about India from my respository, the thread will have to move to the "fun" section. :meeting:

Since Modi's hot air balloon has lost all the gas, all is good.

Pak-India fun match is back... loving it :lol:
Do you want me to show you the number of times your govt fooled you?
Heck! There was a time in your country when elections were won by making anti-India speeches alone.
You know what?
We trust our PM and that's why he and his party managed the first parliamentary majority (by a party) since 1984.
3 decades!!!

By declaring that he wants Pakistanis to rise against certain "institutions" which have been hand in glove with terrorists, he has cleared the air- India is not going on a war with Pakistan. We don't want to kill innocents.
Expect Covert ops and psyops.
Yep!

Its a Giphy war.:lol:
BTW I like that innocent cat more then the mouse.8-)
Haha
Yes, gif wars.

other half is a Rakshasi :tongue:
:devil:

you should watermark your dps :D
-'
even as a child i knew he's an ashole. never liked him.:frown:

-
childhood-you-admire-jerry.jpg

Tom and Jerry cartoon sent a clear message that if you're smarter than your opponent and then his size doesn't matter. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom