What's new

India backs off after frenzied war rhetoric

I don't like posting things again and again.
If you could not understand my subtle hints then let me reiterate what I tried stating earlier- from OBL to Hafiz Saeed, who 're (and were) nothing but international terrorists, 've found shelter in Pakistan but you have the galls to tell me that India finances terrorism around the world...........
when ppl point out his faults to me then this is what comes to my mind>>>
Only a tree which bears fruits is pelted with stones!!!

Khuda Hafiz.

Yet you insist on breaking your head! You have the patience, must hand it to you, lady!!!:rofl::rofl:

Aww come on, I had my rifle all oiled up, loaded and ready... :hitwall:

I don't like posting things again and again.
If you could not understand my subtle hints then let me reiterate what I tried stating earlier- from OBL to Hafiz Saeed, who 're (and were) nothing but international terrorists, 've found shelter in Pakistan but you have the galls to tell me that India finances terrorism around the world.
Hitler killed Jews but Germany is not called a terrorist state today,
During the Cold War era, soviet espionage in America and vice Versa was not called terrorism.
Did you get the drift of it?
If not, then it's high time you did some introspection.
By pointing out to me what India might have done in the past isn't gonna help you or Pakistan's cause.
If Zarb-e-Arab is real then you have to accept that your land is being used for breeding terrorism.
When reality stares at you don't shy away from accepting the truth.
But your posts still give me a feeling that I might be banging my head against a wall.
You've been chanting the same lines since last few days. Don't troll like the grass variety trolls of PDF.
India is...what it is.
A decade back ppl were pessimistic about its progress but times have changed. Modi, believe it or not, has worked like India's lucky charm.
when ppl point out his faults to me then this is what comes to my mind>>>
Only a tree which bears fruits is pelted with stones!!!

Khuda Hafiz.

What a lame post really, wrong on so many accounts that it does not deserve a reply. Had expected a little better from you. But here one last time try this:

It might be "harmless" for you that India is (and has been) sponsoring terrorism in the neighbroing countries, which has resulted in hundreds of thousands of civilian (school children, nuns, doctors, nurses, funeral attenders, worshipers) deaths.

But countries, who are vicitms of your terror can not forget it and let you get away with that.

So, India, either accept responsibility and stop whining like a little girl around the world when chickens come back home...!

OR stop sponsoring terrorism so that the problem goes away itself.

You can not have it both ways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom