What's new

India backs off after frenzied war rhetoric

Thank you mods once again.:-)
What is wrong with it? Is that not what happened? Is that not what many of our country members are still doing on the forum, inspite of my making it very clear what is going to be the response?
Yep we are darpok coward as we care more about our soliders and we care more about our future, a war should never be an option. We can't afford an unstable neighborhood specially when their is an even bigger threat in the name of ISIL spreading like a disease neither we want an unstable India when we are entering into our next phase of high growth.

The army DGMO said they WILL respond and it will in the time and place of their own choosing, you as an ex-armymen knows better that this statement holds far more credibility then our chest thumping politicians.

Only the stupids will believe that Pakistan will ever claim responsibility for the uri attack and if they thinks that the Indian army headquarters will hold a press conference to announce the actions taken by them in retaliation then they are even more delusional.

Last edited:
The moment they see PAF F-16 's in an aggressive mood they start thinking we have worked up our nation for war what do we do now. They had the numbers in 65 and 71 too but our airforce beat them to pulp .

Their fighter jets servicibility is bad and 50 % of them are not available for operation according to their own media.

While according yesterday on Zee news one of their analysts said their army is low on ammunition and is not a good time to go to war with Pakistan .

As for courage well its a well known fact around the world that India as a nation punches much below its weight. They did chestbeating in 2001 and 2008 only to run back .

We also heard that your PM was angry at the air force for wasting all the fuel. It was reported in Pakistani media

/s.

Both, Buzdil and Darpok mean coward in English. Of course you can use other synonyms, if you prefer. :-)

If you are attempting to troll me, you will find me ignoring next posts from your side. It really does not interest me. You will be surprised at how off that statement actually is.

But then, let us leave it at that.

Cheers

Thank you mods once again.:-)

Yep we are darpok coward as we care more about our soliders and we care more about our future, a war should never be an option. We can't afford an unstable neighborhood specially when their is an even bigger threat in the name of ISIL spreading like a disease neither we want an unstable India when we are entering into our next phase of high growth.

The army DGMO said they WILL respond and it will in the time and place of their own choosing, you as an ex-armymen knows better that this statement holds far more credibility then our chest thumping politicians.

Only the stupids will believe that Pakistan will ever claim responsibility for the uri attack and if they thinks that the Indian army headquarters will hold a press conference to announce the actions taken by them in retaliation is even more delusional.

I quoted you specifically .. read carefully what have posted ... done, time to de-escalate.

Now enjoy the day .... read excellent posts of parikrama on rafale and anything under the sun ... ask questions of @PARIKRAMA ... this topic is over .. no war

I will only say one thing .... economy is a bitch

:rofl:....LMAO....I was really not expecting this coming from you....BITCH? :lol: U really got emotional and got carried away while addressing trolls....

And you u used to point finger at me, why I used to get hype up? :lol:

No offense, just joking....:enjoy:

We also heard that your PM was angry at the air force for wasting all the fuel. It was reported in Pakistani media

/s.

If it makes Indians shit their pants we are ready to waste more fuel. :D

:rofl:....LMAO....I was really not expecting this coming from you....BITCH? :lol: U really got emotional and got carried away while addressing trolls....

And you u used to point finger at me, why I used to get hype up? :lol:

No offense, just joking....:enjoy:

Not worked up .... it is the apt word to describe the bad situation both the nations are in ....

We may cheer nuclear weapons and latest jets, but amazingly we can do naught for the poverty and poor condition of our countries.

I stick to my phrase ... economy is a bitch:sick:

If you are attempting to troll me, you will find me ignoring next posts from your side. It really does not interest me. You will be surprised at how off that statement actually is.

But then, let us leave it at that.

Cheers

Merely stating a fact bro, what is wrong in that?

Both Buzdil and Darpok mean Coward in English. You can use "Fainthearted" if you prefer.

Darpok.png

If it makes Indians shit their pants we are ready to waste more fuel. :D

You mean watching a poorer country wasting their resources makes India fearful. Ok. If that's what your army teaches you then. o_O

@coffee_cup

You will find that the incorrect usage of analogies and words is also responsible for enough problems between the two nations. Do you, in your opinion, think that we must inflame hatred here, a forum where we have gathered to communicate?

Anyways, your perception. I refuse to engage in such frivolous and meaningless name calling discussion. I think, you will find fainheart or cowards on either sides.

@hellfire can you give me the link to your threads !!!

Am on a mobile ... can't. Search for them. Don't waste time here. Go to rafale thread and read parikramas excellent post. This horse is dead, move on.

Yes India clearly backed down.

The window of opportunity is long gone.

What is "darpok" by the way?

Dar= 1) fear (of something/someone)
2) scared
Darna= (to be ) scared

Darpok- one who gets scared (easily ).... usage - ' Arey, woh bandha tho darpok nikla ' -> 'exclamation' , that guy turned out to be a scaredy cat ..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom