What's new

India backs off after frenzied war rhetoric

NO Not at all ; Next Month we Have ELEVEN heads of States coming to INDIA

1 BRICS Meeting in GOA

2 BIMSTEC Meetings

3 India Russia Annual Summit

And Let them sweat about what is coming ...

Are they all going to be discussing why India has more poor people than all of Africa put together?

Last edited:
What was required to be done, has been done. Now move on.....
You told me you are into bureaucracy. So why dont you ask your brethren to get their acts together?

But the Army wants more ; and they will use every opportunity to strike

And they have been given the freedom to Hit hard

The Best part is that This incident has Hurt the Army and it is ARMY which wants Revenge

This has become Personal Now ; That is what I have come to hear

And it will remain so for a long time

The Best part is that This incident has Hurt the Army and it is ARMY which wants Revenge

Oi yaar dont quote me for retard quips .....

Track back .... read every post till date on this topic I have made.

Please let me know where it has not happened as I predicted!

Linky the thread....

Clear! you don't have a reply.

To immature stupidity on a false premise as you are displaying? Not at all .... you win hands down kiddo.:p:

Increase the font a bit more and try a little garder, maybe I will engage you next time ...

Till then

Troll away:enjoy:

And they have been given the freedom to Hit hard

You might have to elect another PM then, the current one seems not up to the challenge, alternatively you can make a Bollywood movie.

There seems to be a theme developing here with you guys, talk talk talk and then some more talk but what you guys(specially your current regime) actually do is.

OVER PROMISE, UNDER DELIVER.

What was required to be done, has been done. Now move on.....
You told me you are into bureaucracy. So why dont you ask your brethren to get their acts together?

Please do have tge political guts to take a decision. Last time I checked, we were still under civil control, is that not so?
Really Its Seen clearly Lack Of Intelligence by local military establishment in uri which was incompetent We are talking Kashmir valley here my friend we have decade Long presence and Intel setup their But still strategically Important bases Like uri were target by Militants

don't blame it on intel agencies they are played their Part By giving Inputs prior to both Pathankot and Uri day before

Local Army establishment clearly hiding it incompetence hiding in shadow of Political establishment

Uri & Pathankot attack were Military failure not Political failure and it bare truth
Direction are given to army to Act Though these kind things are sorted out at Local commander level if you Know It

Sir ji ; I missed those posts ; can you give a link

India does not even have the capability to carry out conventional strike on Pakistan and get away with it.
It has the numbers but no quality or courage.

The moment they see PAF F-16 's in an aggressive mood they start thinking we have worked up our nation for war what do we do now. They had the numbers in 65 and 71 too but our airforce beat them to pulp .

Their fighter jets servicibility is bad and 50 % of them are not available for operation according to their own media.

While according yesterday on Zee news one of their analysts said their army is low on ammunition and is not a good time to go to war with Pakistan .

As for courage well its a well known fact around the world that India as a nation punches much below its weight. They did chestbeating in 2001 and 2008 only to run back .

To immature stupidity on a false premise as you are displaying? Not at all .... you win hands down kiddo.:p:

Increase the font a bit more and try a little garder, maybe I will engage you next time ...

Till then

Troll away:enjoy:

ooopppsss!!! Smells like something is burning :chilli:

Really Its Seen clearly Lack Intelligence by local military establishment in uri which was incompetent We are talking Kashmir valley her my friend we have decade Long presence and Intel setup their u still strategically Important bases Like uri were target by Militants

don't blame it on intel agencies they are played their Part By giving Inputs prior to both Pathankot and Uri day before

Local Army establishment clearly hiding it incompetence hiding in shadow of Political establishment

Uri & Pathankot attack were Military failure not Political failure and it bare truth

Read what you posted, to which I replied and read where have you headed.

The inconsistency is the problem, afflicts all Indians. So what would you expect???

Think over it.... there is going to be NO WAR .... been saying it right from the day Uri was attacked. All Indians here made a fine arse of themselves along with media. It was hilarious. A delusion maybe?

Now I suggest, track my posts till date on subject across threads, you will get what I was saying and how exactly is it progressing.

Maybe you should concentrate elsewhere.. members on either side are fighting war here while nothing is actually happening.

Just a suggestion:-)

Really Its Seen clearly Lack Intelligence by local military establishment in uri which was incompetent We are talking Kashmir valley her my friend we have decade Long presence and Intel setup their u still strategically Important bases Like uri were target by Militants

When you are in a perpetual defensive mindset ; such lapses happen

Anyway we can learn from it and move on

But URI has opened the Gates for Revenge ; after a very long time

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom