What's new

India backs off after frenzied war rhetoric

Nothing will happen in the near future, everything which will be done will be done later..
No it will happen in Wait for it we have Multiple channels My friend are Intel agencies have budgets of 4-5 billion $ They Will do What they are meant for

What is wrong with it? Is that not what happened? Is that not what many of our country members are still doing on the forum, inspite of my making it very clear what is going to be the response?
its better Asked to army than Politicians now They backing off ?? are they coward or what

What is wrong with it? Is that not what happened? Is that not what many of our country members are still doing on the forum, inspite of my making it very clear what is going to be the response?

What Response, ?

Please don't posts threads with such titles.

Yes India clearly backed down.

The window of opportunity is long gone.

What is "darpok" by the way?
8258470.fd052d33.600x450i.f5723a32c90e.jpeg

its better Asked to army than Politicians now They backing off ?? are they coward or what

What was required to be done, has been done. Now move on.....
You told me you are into bureaucracy. So why dont you ask your brethren to get their acts together?

Please do have the political guts to take a decision. Last time I checked, we were still under civil control, is that not so?

Sena (army) is applying for leave....in a frenzy.

That is your Delusion ; you can believe it WHO cares

All we know is that The Good times are coming

We dont need to strike deep at all ; LOC has many targets

And infrastructure is expensive ; so you will suffer more losses

Please don't posts threads with such titles.

I suggest close this useless thread or merge all the battlefield in one place .... but then, that is merely suggestion.

The real, hormonally imbalanced person, is the one you all have elected as the PM of India; with 76% of votes. A depiction of hormonal imbalance in the entire country.

A bit more effort at bigger font maybe? Try somemore

Try a bigger font, and capitalise it much more.

Seeing you have no clue of difference between buzdil and darpok, I can only imagine you are a hormone inmbalanced kid having fantastical dreams

Why dont you spare me your crap?

The real, hormonally imbalanced person, is the one you all have elected as the PM of India; with 76% of votes. A depiction of hormonal imbalance in the entire country.

Modi government is immature. Pakistan should cut off all diplomatic ties with this government and wait for the next one.

That is your Delusion ; you can believe it WHO cares

All we know is that The Good times are coming

We dont need to strike deep at all ; LOC has many targets

And infrastructure is expensive ; so you will suffer more losses

If it was true, you would have done it by now.

We are hearing this since 1986.

A word of BIG BOMB in the ear of your then PM resulted repealing of all the plans - remember that?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom