What's new

India asked American tourists on 'conversion drive'to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
but when missionaries fool people by showing them miracles which are actually not miracles at all then we have to protest it...

So whats your point.....don't many of your Guru's or religious leaders cheat people by claiming that they can do miracles......I don't hear Hindu's protest about those cases....clearly double standards.

So whats your point.....don't many of your Guru's or religious leaders cheat people by claiming that they can do miracles......I don't hear Hindu's protest about those cases....clearly double standards.

Are these gurus forcing non hindus to accept hinduism?

Are they giving them only one option out of Hinduism and death?

Its not fake secularism. If a Christian is forcefully converted that law is there for him, if a muslim is forced anti conversion law is there for him, just like for a hindu or a sikh or any xyz religion. Thats very fair and very secular.

In case of Christians in India they are NOT using any force. they are promising good opportunities so people are opting for converting.

the issue again is social and your own failure which had forced the poor Hindu communities to convert and which BTW Is not a bad thing.

one is unable to understand why you should be forcing individuals not to convert?

above all tell me if they convert and still are Indian citizens what harm it is inflicting on India? or is it that you guys are worried about religion?

but they are not converting people are they?? what missionaries do is convert people by fooling them...they can do whatever magic they want in church in front of christians...but why to fool others?? what is this stupid race all about??
and yes i do not follow any of those so called gurus...and i do not support those who follow such babas..

Its not fake secularism. If a Christian is forcefully converted that law is there for him, if a muslim is forced anti conversion law is there for him, just like for a hindu or a sikh or any xyz religion. Thats very fair and very secular.

but your religion has no problem with it. its flexible. you can be atheist, muslim, jew, chiristian etc and still be hindu... no ?

are they threat to Indian social, religious structure ? or in any other way?

They had come on a tourist visa and violated the terms of that visa. If you are on a student visa in US and indulge in other activities apart from being a student, you will be deported. Plain and simple.

Either they should have applied for religious workers visa or some other appropriate visa or should have just enjoyed their "tourist" sightings.

will you not protest if someone is fooling some person and that person does not know that he is being fooled??

First of all they guy must be pretty stupid to get fooled in the first place....and end of the day its his decision none of my business. I will only make it my business if he or she descides to kill base on those beliefs, or is against the state.

Who said Indians believe in Secularism. The kind of secularism propagated in India is far different then what it really used to be in medieval Europe.

Secularism was inserted into our constitution during the time of Emergency by Indira Gandhi. It was never a part of our Original Constitution.

so much so.... an indian here said Gandhi was secular. he set the tone of the nation to be secular... keh do ke yeh jhoot hai..... :P

In case of Christians in India they are NOT using any force. they are promising good opportunities so people are opting for converting.

the issue again is social and your own failure which had forced the poor Hindu communities to convert and which BTW Is not a bad thing.

one is unable to understand why you should be forcing individuals not to convert?

above all tell me if they convert and still are Indian citizens what harm it is inflicting on India? or is it that you guys are worried about religion?

I dont know why you are taking this debates into circles...
i do not oppose those who convert for money...its bargaining just like you said..
but i oppose when people are fooled in the name of holy water...which religion tells to fool people like this??

Yes we do have issues so does it give any face saving to Indians??

BTW he was shot dead by Indian backed terrorists from BLA.

Wow, Indian Backed terrorists!!!...You are missing three more words here- RAW, CIA and MOSSAD

Yes we do have issues so does it give any face saving to Indians??

BTW he was shot dead by Indian backed terrorists from BLA.

he was not shot from Indian backed terrorist, he was shot by extremists living in Pakistan , get yours facts correct..
and by d way Indian terrorists sound funny..:lol: we have nothing like terrorists

but your religion has no problem with it. its flexible. you can be atheist, muslim, jew, chiristian etc and still be hindu... no ?

No I don't think so. You can be atheist, muslim, jew, christian etc and still be an Indian, not Hindu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom