What's new

India asked American tourists on 'conversion drive'to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a person wants to change his religion then its up to him....you can't stop his decision, otherwise India is not as secular as we are led to believe. This is not trolling but clearly showing the hypocrisy of your statement.

So, if a muslim wants to renounce Islam,is it allowed?

Good Step!!!

Now stop the likes of Zakir Naiks as well!

hahahah why dont come straight and announce to the world that you bharatis are throwing dust in eyes of the people by raising fake slogans of secularism.

If a person wants to change his religion then its up to him....you can't stop his decision, otherwise India is not as secular as we are led to believe. This is not trolling but clearly showing the hypocrisy of your statement.

And whats the punishment for a muslim apostate again?:disagree:

if someone wants to convert for money or anything else it is fine with hindus...nobody opposes that....
but when missionaries fool people by showing them miracles which are actually not miracles at all then we have to protest it...
will you not protest if someone is fooling some person and that person does not know that he is being fooled??

hahahah why dont come straight and announce to the world that you bharatis are throwing dust in eyes of the people by raising fake slogans of secularism.

Its not fake secularism. If a Christian is forcefully converted that law is there for him, if a muslim is forced anti conversion law is there for him, just like for a hindu or a sikh or any xyz religion. Thats very fair and very secular.

I think they spend some good money, and financial support to get these local converted.

Change of religion should not be a problem in a secular state, as its just their personal matter.
Well anyone can convert according to their free will but not by forcible conversion.

if someone wants to convert for money or anything else it is fine with hindus...nobody opposes that....
but when missionaries fool people by showing them miracles which are actually not miracles at all then we have to protest it...
will you not protest if someone is fooling some person and that person does not know that he is being fooled??

:) why those converting Hindus dont complaint that they are being fooled? why they are converting happily then?

and why those hindus are angry at these conversions should be the judge if Missionaries are fooling people or not?

Who said Indians believe in Secularism. The kind of secularism propagated in India is far different then what it really used to be in medieval Europe.

Secularism was inserted into our constitution during the time of Emergency by Indira Gandhi. It was never a part of our Original Constitution.

So, if a muslim wants to renounce Islam,is it allowed?

But you Indians claim on this forum that you are secular.....I never or most Pakistan's don't claim Pakistan as a secular country. So you admit that India is not secular country, you can't have it both ways.

In India a Hindu can visit, mandir, gurudwara, mosque , church etc and same for Christian, sikh and muslim but same thing cannot be said about Muslim countries.!! India is a secular in true sense. unlike western countries where Muslims are bullied every now and then , Muslims in india enjoy first class treatment..!!

Open a new thread on that and we will debate it :) and btw we had told you thousands times YES they are allowed.

You never told me, Aunty Ji. Please start a new thread on this topic and lets start.

If a pakistani is lured by money, to spy & provide confidential defence related info to India, wont you have problem with him? Afterall, he will be a grown up adult & its up to him to choose what suits him, isnt it? I am just drawing parallel.

As I said, I am against conversion by misusing people's misery. I am in support of willfull conversion, and I am opposed to religious organisations who indulge in rhetoric & dont do anything to improve the lives of people in real.

so you are the thekedar of what people choose for their personal and family matters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom