What's new

India as a Space power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conclusion: A primary target of an Indian ICBM would be the United States. The technology of an Indian ICBM would be that of a space launch vehicle, either directly via the PSLV or indirectly via the Agni, which is based on India’s SLV-3. The United States should not facilitate the acquisition or improve ment of that technology directly or indirectly. In this matter, U.S. clarity and restraint are what the world and India need.

The United States needs to divert from the present glide path and reorient itself and India onto a more produc tive course of cooperation. It would be a cruel irony if, in the hope of becoming strategic partners, we became each other’s strategic targets.

First all Mr. Ali, I have read the article, but the conclusion says it all besides all the minority mambo jumbo that i have constantly have read.

The United States should not facilitate the acquisition or improve ment of that technology directly or indirectly. In this matter, U.S. clarity and restraint are what the world and India need.
How is US going to stop the development of India's ICBM and restrain India? India has been doing these development with US restrains for last 60 years.

The United States needs to divert from the present glide path and reorient itself and India onto a more produc tive course of cooperation

And this is probably the most idiodic statement of all time. How is India on a glide path not in favorable to United States. If it is then, why Give India Nuclear Proliferations. And also what is the meaning of more productive cooperation? India should cooperate to whom United States, Pakistan, Bangledash, etc....

The question is why would India be suddenly become a treat to US, like this author is suggesting. It is a stupidity idea even to ponder a this stage of India's growth.

The article conveniently mentions that Agni and Prithvi tests fail but never mentioned that successful tests were also conducted and now it stands inducted in the force.

Also , what is the need to keep replying to this guy - As India moves forward along with the rest of civilized world , those who can think of nothing but anti-India stuff will burn themselves out.

If the article had a balanced view point I would have nothing against it , but by nature it's so anti-India that it loses credibility , there is little sense of perspective or objectivity .

I'm pretty sure that this article is compiled by a neutral with anti India sentiments as by and large Indians and Pakistanis have a similar level of IQ which is much Higher than what is reflected in the first post

Guys, stop looking for logic in this thread!

You won't find it unless you can get an Electron Microscope but then its hardly worth it. :lol:

Last edited:
I agree with video which Ali posted...if a jet they cant make by now then how a satellite own their own?....they just trying to be China

The article conveniently mentions that Agni and Prithvi tests fail but never mentioned that successful tests were also conducted and now it stands inducted in the force.

Also , what is the need to keep replying to this guy - As India moves forward along with the rest of civilized world , those who can think of nothing but anti-India stuff will burn themselves out.

If the article had a balanced view point I would have nothing against it , but by nature it's so anti-India that it loses credibility , there is little sense of perspective or objectivity .

I'm pretty sure that this article is compiled by a neutral with anti India sentiments as by and large Indians and Pakistanis have a similar level of IQ which is much Higher than what is reflected in the first post

indian media is full of anti pakistani stuff..are they credible???

^Yes that was surprise for me first time when i saw Indian news channels...our channels remain neutral but dont know y indians get so jumpy about PK

indian media is full of anti pakistani stuff..are they credible???

Is that why your citizens pursuing J schools in the US scrambling for internships in NDTV or CNN IBN.

Is that why there is a marked increase in number of your citizens attending J schools in India nowadays. Asian College of Journalism seems have a considerable number of your country men pursuing course.

hello ali......:taz:

i thank to u for , details given about my country (INDIA) and also thank to spare your golden time to collect details of country.

i advise dont waste u r time .....immeditly order one satallite from china
and launch from u r country.

Is that why your citizens pursuing J schools in the US scrambling for internships in NDTV or CNN IBN.

Is that why there is a marked increase in number of your citizens attending J schools in India nowadays. Asian College of Journalism seems have a considerable number of your country men pursuing course.

source???:undecided:

Its time you shud switch to DSL rather then using cheap dialup, i wonder if high speed internet is avliable in your 'technologically advanced nation' ? Havent russians invested in this sector?

All of you are opening mouths, and flaming without even reading the complete post, you read the headline and hit the reply button, throwing out proofs of being imature kids. Its an analysis, which i thought many indians will like to see a true picture of their country's improper allocation of resources which might result in economic collaspe in future.

The sources of information are posted rightfully, if you will like to flame and ejaculate fire balls out of your mouths just because someone pointed out reality of your bharat-mata, please feel free to flame the correct peoples, including Amensty Int.

-Regards

As i wrote above, you should learn manners of condcuting and replying. First rule is to read. Ill be happy to reply to your 'unknown' comment if uve proply read the above post, no one calling ur space agency a failure, rather ill call your brain being a failure, if thats what you got out of reading it.

to be a fair and frank .. Pakistan is pleading door to door ... for some hard cash... so that it does not default... .. it makes load **** of hatred.. and stupidity to come up with the article.. that Ali has come up with... now let me tell you one thing.. if u turn this forum into a junk drop.. then ... soon people will start copying and pasting of anti pakistani and bangladeshi sites... and make the whole purpose of pak.defence.com e .. losing .. cause..

to be a fair and frank .. Pakistan is pleading door to door ... for some hard cash... so that it does not default... .. it makes load **** of hatred.. and stupidity to come up with the article.. that Ali has come up with... now let me tell you one thing.. if u turn this forum into a junk drop.. then ... soon people will start copying and pasting of anti pakistani and bangladeshi sites... and make the whole purpose of pak.defence.com e .. losing .. cause..

Theres nothing anti-indian about the above article, it shows true facts with sources pasted infront. Your pea-sized brain can only think of this when you dont like to read a thread which doesnt hails indian super power, and yes you are free to 'past' anythin 'anti-pakistan' you may find and get. True reality doesnt make anything Anti-country, be it india or any other. Its a fact that Pakistan is facing financial problems but this thread has nothing to do with it, dont put spam when you cant reply proply to the respective topic.

Keep your blood pressure down, it wont change facts.

Its time you shud switch to DSL rather then using cheap dialup, i wonder if high speed internet is avliable in your 'technologically advanced nation' ? Havent russians invested in this sector?

All of you are opening mouths, and flaming without even reading the complete post, you read the headline and hit the reply button, throwing out proofs of being imature kids. Its an analysis, which i thought many indians will like to see a true picture of their country's improper allocation of resources which might result in economic collaspe in future.

The sources of information are posted rightfully, if you will like to flame and ejaculate fire balls out of your mouths just because someone pointed out reality of your bharat-mata, please feel free to flame the correct peoples, including Amensty Int.

-Regards

As i wrote above, you should learn manners of condcuting and replying. First rule is to read. Ill be happy to reply to your 'unknown' comment if uve proply read the above post, no one calling ur space agency a failure, rather ill call your brain being a failure, if thats what you got out of reading it.

Do you remember...

Pakistani Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto promised in 1965 that if India built nuclear weapons Pakistan would too, "even if we have to eat grass."

There is certain price every country is ready to pay for strategic programs.

Theres nothing anti-indian about the above article, it shows true facts with sources pasted infront. Your pea-sized brain can only think of this when you dont like to read a thread which doesnt hails indian super power, and yes you are free to 'past' anythin 'anti-pakistan' you may find and get. True reality doesnt make anything Anti-country, be it india or any other. Its a fact that Pakistan is facing financial problems but this thread has nothing to do with it, dont put spam when you cant reply proply to the respective topic.

Keep your blood pressure down, it wont change facts.

the bottom line is there is no free lunch .. all the so called developed world is right now in doldrums bcos of easy credit regime... so all these so called.. made believe wealth is all made out of lending from other countries..is not it..?... it is true that India as a country has millions of problems... and will have them for the considerable period of time in future... but that should not stop as from exploring scientific frontiers.. and investing in R&D.. it is much better than .. what we see.. in other neighboring countries..where a certain section of people are just plain zealous to see even an iota of progress and success made by India as a country..why don't you just cut your crap and stop pasting the same facts and figures for every India centric topic.. it does not make you any brilliant .. nor does your agenda.. it labels you as propagandist ... do you even know the condition of Europe after the 2nd world war..? did they stop investing .. in science and technology.and started feeding the hungry ...? Both has to be parallel effort...

Please dont feed the troll. My sincere request to people here. I thought this thread would die in a day at max, i cant believe you guys are responding to this ali guy. Let it be, let him think what he wants, who gives a damn?!

After reading through the CDF and WAB, its pretty much a difficulty to keep up with the misplaced sentiments. Sometime besmirches of a kind of well...Lack of confidence putting it lightly and say...inferiority compex, in a harsher tone. I have had a similar exchange with batmannow about India's poverty and the rising clamour of India and China rising as the new global powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom