What's new

India as a great power: Know your own strength

Ignoring the CHEAP posts about poverty of some of our pakistani freinds INDIA HAS INDEED made great strides .

INDIA MAY HAVE 400 MILLION POOR even starving BUT THE INDIAN NATION. ITS GOVT AND ITS MILITARY HAS GREAT WEALTH

A LOT OF WONGA $$$$$44 and growing at an (for som,e people/ neighbours) ALARMING RATE.

HOWEVER i do not see INDIA HAS A GREAT POWER JUST YET. certainly NOT until 2030 timeframe.

by 2030 india WIL BE where CHINA is today...

with regards to POVERTY its better to be poor in a STRONG CONFIDENT GROWING NATION like india

RATHER THAN POOR/POVERTY in a bankrupt poor corrupt nation with no future and no global support or TRUST or goal/direction.
Pakistani aavam ka haal by a pakistani

We are at the Cross roads of International Arena & We are Victim of Every Int. Event since 1947 (not 1971 onwards)
Person like me (Iam Optimistic by nature) are tired of saying RESILIENT again & again ...I understand by saying that word wont satisfy your Inner Being.
We have to take some Solid Steps towards Prosperity and it can't be done without Major Shift in Political Scenario by Crushing Corrupt Icons of Corrupt System.

Back
Top Bottom