What's new

India: Army 'mistook planets for spy drones'

Indian "high tech" equipments including radar etc. went CD before giant planets that are hundreds of millions of kilometres away.:omghaha:

As a matter of fact,the whole Indian state machine broke down while this low comedy got played out。

And some Indians emphazise and insist that the failure can't be laid at the soldiers' door.

Now we know why nothing gets down in India。

Blame the damn planets!

Now we have to wonder if all these so-called "Chinese incursions" that India is always hysterical about... are just planets, rocks falling down a slope, weather effects. Hysterical hallucinations.

Cry all you want, coz it basically means that the IA soldiers are continuously on alert and are clearly professional enough to report detailed information on every encounter, and yes intercept methods like radars were used and a bright shining light in the night sky would hardly spell "Stealth Chinese Drones", or did they forget the stealth part?
Which translates to the fact that the Indian army didn't see them as significant "threat".
Its the media that's making a big fuss out of it.

What's hilarious is the fact that everyone needs to blow their horn, when you are forgetting the fact that IA is continuously on their feet. So the joke's on you pal.

Indian Members are working in overdrive to do their verbal gymnastics to explain why such utter failure and embarrassment by their armed forces.

Indian food should be forbidden in the Army. Too much valuable time you waste in the bathroom that should be put somewhere else.

Damn these Chinese with their "border intruding planets"! :lol:

This has to be the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum!

I too was discussing this with colleagues at work earlier and apart from us all ridiculing the indians for being a bunch of bafoons; it dawned on everyone that surely it is actually very dangerous for Pakistan to have such a stupid and paranoid neighboring country........

I mean just imagine had they tried to shoot the planets down......oh my god - what a bunch of clowns! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So much for the hi tech system and world class technology advancements....thank god it wasnt tagged as UFO

it is not a big deal that the Indian army mistook planets for drones, it could have happened to anyone. but they made a complete fool and joke out of themselves by making a big fuss over it in the media before they could confirm anything. They may not be that stupid in the first place, but they became that stupid when they force fed their stupidity to the world.

The whole Indian nation spent 6 long months trying to figure out what the heck those ”objects“ are!

After tons of timber and many a reports written on the subject,we now learn that a pack of jokers(from the PM downwards)took ”border violating“ planets for UFOs first and Chinese drones later。

And the jokers had the tenacity to raise the ”intrusions“ with the PLA during flag meetings。

It is a shameless failure of your whole system,top to bottom。

The entire Indian nation? All 1.21 billion people??

When I read the title I thought maybe this was 1st April.... But alas no, hilarious nonetheless...

Typical indian, make excuse now!!

Netizen in China forum are mocking indian again, it is another laughing stock from india(india are laughing stock in china forum), and make survey that whether indian need cure? From you comment, I think you don't, because that's real indian self.

On the topic:
There are some interesting questions:
1.Why indian sentry make mistake?
2.Why indian general don't verify it personally first before public it, but just believe sentry's "eye"? too lazy? or they don't verify it because China factor in the case? for political election?
3.This thing is not confirmed, but you choose to criticized china on these first(How could we know what are you talking about, we may think the "UFO" is real UFO, and we general also suggest you shoot it down), why are you too casual?
4.And they counter it more than 100 hundred, in half years don't find it is a mistake. one sentry may make mistake, indian general and other soldiers too, unbelievable.

From this case, we don't only find indian are nervous to china, but also can find indian amry even their goverment have big problem, you look for such army beating china? it is joke itself, if china be beated, China will become joke.

Below are a few reference to the sighting of Planets as UFOs. You can find a countless examples if you search for it. Even by the best educated people, Nealy every country's few Air force Pilots have experienced it. And rate of Astronomical mistakes are quite high. And BTW in our forums and news paper also we make fun of it, not a big deal. It is because of our media only this got hyped and that also happens with rest of the world's free media wherever they are. I doubt how Chinese people have never come out with any sighting of that kind. Your media will never report anything like this(before that they have to take permission) or does every Chinese are taught about astronomy? And talking about criticizing china, no body criticized your country rather it merely advised our side to remain more vigilant. And the generals also knows nothing about astronomy (they merely believe some thing fishy as in past china has back stabbed us and it cannot be trusted). So in the end because of our over hyped media(our media do compete with each other TRP) this news got publicity. BTW as I am a novice the tabular form below could not be posted. So you can deduce it by yourself.

NL = “Nocturnal Lights”, lights seen in the sky at night.
DD = “Daylight Discs”, objects seen in daytime (but not necessarily disc in shape).
RV = “Radar/Visual” cases, objects observed by both witnesses and radar.
CE = “Close Encounter” cases. For convenience, CE cases listed below are combined totals of Hynek’s CE1, CE2, and CE3 cases, where:
CE1 cases were objects thought to be seen up close (within 500 feet).
CE2 had purported physical interactions with the environment (physical trace cases or electromagnetic interference).
CE3 cases were supposed to involve sightings of occupants.

Category NL DD CE RV Total Cases Percent
Astronomical
bright stars or planets 360 2 16 2 380 29%
meteors, re-entering man-made spacecraft 113 5 4 0 122 9%
artificial satellites 24 0 0 0 24 2%
moon 22 0 0 0 22 2%
TOTAL (all cases) 519 7 22 2 550 42%
Aircraft
advertising planes 230 0 22 0 252 19%
other aircraft 196 22 6 0 224 17%
missile launches 9 0 1 0 10 0.7%
TOTAL 435 22 29 0 486 37%
balloons 23 35 2 3 63 5%
birds 5 1 0 0 6 0.5%
clouds, dust 10 2 0 0 12 0.9%
light phenomena (mirage, moon dog, ground lights, searchlights, etc.) 9 1 4 0 14 1.1%
other (kites, flares, reflections, windblown debris, etc.) 12 3 1 0 16 1.2%
Total Identified
Cases 1024 71 58 5 1158 88.6%
Percent 78.3% 5.4% 4.4% .4% 88.6%
Total Unidentified
Cases 79 18 16 0 113 8.6%
Percent 6% 1.4% 1.2% 0% 8.6%
MISC (insufficient information, inconsistent accounts, unreliable witnesses) 36 2.8%
Total all cases
Cases 1103 89 74 5 1307 100%
Percent 84.4% 6.8% 5.7% 0.4% 100%

Venus
Venus is the brightest object in the sky (except for the sun, the moon and the International Space Station), and is often visible in the early evening and morning sky. Even experienced witnesses, especially when they are in unfamiliar surroundings or unusual atmospheric conditions, can fail to identify Venus correctly. However, the location of Venus is easily calculable, and professional astronomers report that many of the phone calls they receive from concerned citizens reporting the presence of a UFO are due to observations of the planet.Astronomer Phil Plait, in particular, has suggested that Venus is responsible for a majority of all UFO reports.

Indian Members are working in overdrive to do their verbal gymnastics to explain why such utter failure and embarrassment by their armed forces.

Whereas Pakistani members love to spew dirt in a so called Indian failure, however they don't have their smart aleck faces when there is a successful weapons test or a weapons induction.
Yawn, use a bit of your mental faculties, same "shinny UFO's" appearing everyday in the same position for 6 months would hardly warrant a threat, which is why IA did nothing.

I am always hearing about "Aliens" and "UFOs" and other conspiracy theories regarding "Chinese incursions" on this forum.

I always told myself that the Indian Army would not give into hysteria so easily like the internet fanboys do.

Well....

Back
Top Bottom