What's new

India: Army 'mistook planets for spy drones'

Nope! Those were alien UFOs from the Andromeda Galaxy. I hope they get to Delhi, bushwhack some of our MPs and dump them into orbit around Earth! ;)

lmao thank you god for this article, i think pakistan is going to be just fine since this is our enemy.
lmao, isi has better drone tech then india, i can tell you that.
Agreed! Pakistan has better aircraft, better pilots, better army than Yindoo banyas, better Navy, better UAVs, better nukes, better economy, better GDP, better education, better health care, better politicians, better intel agencies, better railways, better women, better men, better space research, better....Oh well! You guys are great! Thussi great ho! The best of the best. The world is at your feet and you've reached the pinnacle of perfection.

Congrats! Well done!

Indian military is so damn incompetent that I don't think they even know how to operate the weapons they imports. How on earth can a military be so foolish to confuse planets to drones that are moving all over the place. Indian military is still the same rag tag joke we slaughtered in the 1962 war. Nothing has changed. It's pathetic.

It was a sentry after all.

"The Telegraph suggests the sentry ought to be forgiven, with planets appearing brighter as a result of the different atmosphere at altitude and the increased use of surveillance drones"

logical explanation

Indian military is so damn incompetent that I don't think they even know how to operate the weapons they imports. How on earth can a military be so foolish to confuse planets to drones that are moving all over the place. Indian military is still the same rag tag joke we slaughtered in the 1962 war. Nothing has changed. It's pathetic.

Mere angane me
Mere angane me tumhara kya kam hai
Joh hai nam wala
Arre joh hai nam wala, wahee toh badnam hai
Mere angane me tumhara kya kam hai

Yeah but they are trained to be drama queens for sure :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6utw.jpg

That's your National Bird aka Predator Drone.

What petty people we have here on PDF. Low level soldiers not fully understanding the orbit of celestial bodies and the differences incurred at altitude.

Excuse me- all PA and PLA foot soldiers are PHD holders, I forgot.

These soldiers reported what they saw, nothing else. The unit didn't start engaging the distant planets did they?

Reminds me of the Rendlesham Forest incident here in tHe UK involving US soliders who similarly reported strange UFOs and the like. Except in this case one of the soldiers was the base commander- a "full bird" Colonel.

Grow up gentlemen.

What petty people we have here on PDF. Low level soldiers not fully understanding the orbit of celestial bodies and the differences incurred at altitude.

Excuse me- all PA and PLA foot soldiers are PHD holders, I forgot.

These soldiers reported what they saw, nothing else. The unit didn't start engaging the distant planets did they?

Reminds me of the Rendlesham Forest incident here in tHe UK involving US soliders who similarly reported strange UFOs and the like. Except in this case one of the soldiers was the base commander- a "full bird" Colonel.

Grow up gentlemen.

It doesn't require to be a PHD to differentiate between a UAV and a planet. And that too for six months.

Just saying. :)

It doesn't require to be a PHD to differentiate between a UAV and a planet. And that too for six months.

Just saying. :)

Really?

I would like to see you distinguish between celestial bodies and small high flying aircraft through visual identification at night. I am happy that our soldiers are that alert. And for all the pakistani members ROFL-ing, remember that your boys couldn't identify and track 4 US choppers when they flew hundreds of miles into your country and killed your guest of honor last year.

Also, FYI - in 1979, US NORAD had almost launched a pre-emptive nuclear strike against russia, when their early warning radars mistook the rising moon for a massive soviet missile launch.

Really?

I would like to see you distinguish between celestial bodies and small high flying aircraft through visual identification at night. I am happy that our soldiers are that alert. And for all the pakistani members ROFL-ing, remember that your boys couldn't identify and track 4 US choppers when they flew hundreds of miles into your country and killed your guest of honor last year.

Also, FYI - in 1979, US NORAD had almost launched a pre-emptive nuclear strike against russia, when their early warning radars mistook the rising moon for a massive soviet missile launch.

I can mistake for one time. Not for six consecutive months. I can ask myself why this UAV isn't moving :)

About bold part. Did it happen for six consecutive months?

I can mistake for one time. Not for six consecutive months. I can ask myself why this UAV isn't moving :)

About bold part. Did it happen for six consecutive months?

it was moving.. very very slowly.. :cheers: .. like planets do..

Back
Top Bottom