What's new

India: Army 'mistook planets for spy drones'

You should open a different thread on "Pakistani produced & developed drones". Lets have a discussion there. It will be fun :P

pakistan makes drones, not top of the line but 10 times better then india. we are already making 2 different armed drones unlike you people.

Nope as i said,soldiers are not astrologers.They fight...not investigate celestial bodies.

come on though, for 6 months?

i bet these soldiers were like we got these chinese on lockdown lmfao.

pakistan makes drones, not top of the line but 10 times better then india. we are already making 2 different armed drones unlike you people.

come on though, for 6 months?

i bet these soldiers were like we got these chinese on lockdown lmfao.

6 months,yrs..no difference.These aren't geniuses.Just fighting men.What u think in 6 months they become physics expert.

6 months,yrs..no difference.These aren't geniuses.Just fighting men.What u think in 6 months they become physics expert.

since you seem to be dodging it im going to just say it, they are fu ckin du mbas ses if they thought for six months that these were chinese drones, I'm pretty sure they told this to their commanders as well, and the commanders probably said keep it up boys you guys got these chinese on lock down lmao.

since you seem to be dodging it im going to just say it, they are fu ckin du mbas ses if they thought for six months that these were chinese drones, I'm pretty sure they told this to their commanders as well, and the commanders probably said keep it up boys you guys got these chinese on lock down lmao.

Yep,thats what they were doing..and i see no issue.They are supposed to monitor enemy activity,not explain celestial activity.

:lmao: Seriously they should be promoted for spotting jupiter and venus with their naked eyes/Binoculars. :lmao:

Good Heavens my Man, I hope they did not fire their BRAHMOS cruise Missile to shoot the Planet DOWN..:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

im surprised they didnt fire a missile seriously lol, imagine they did and it fell in china.

Yeah may be Pakistan does have a better drone technology. After all drone strikes by advanced drones are a common thing there.

there is no maybe about it, we do have better drone tech then india, we also have better nuclear tech and better missile tech then you as well.

For the sake of the humanity, scientists must invent a anti-paranoia medecines for our eastern neighbours, i feel really very sorry for their actual condition:
-ISI camel agent
-ISI pigeons agents
-Last but not least, India Army 'mistook planets for spy drones' :(

im surprised they didnt fire a missile seriously lol, imagine they did and it fell in china.

there is no maybe about it, we do have better drone tech then india, we also have better nuclear tech and better missile tech then you as well.

Only in your minds,mushy thought the same..until scientists told him shaheen's guidance didn't even work.Lol.

its ok to be embarrassed that your soldiers are dumber then a rock lol.
i mean didn't they even think why these drones aren't moving lol.

the `dumber than rocks`held 90,000 Prisoners .. Repete with me , HOW MANY? 90,000
Ur going to see this figure a lot here dude!! deal with it!!
How many?
WHA?

Back
Top Bottom