What's new

INDIA - Another finals - u19

INDIA thrash Australia by 8 wkts.
11 overs remaining.
Sare jahaan se achha hindustan hamara.

27655002_1586340451444411_4092444126174592606_n.jpg

Must have set many arses on fire today.
Wish them a burnol day.

Great win... Indian cricket future looks bright .... I highly impressed with fast bowlers

Well done Boys, and congratulations to Rahul Dravid for giving us future cricketing stars.

Ya we totally outclassed Both the teams in semifinal and Final. They could not even put any resistance.

congrats and best wishes to team and coaching staff!! pace bowlers of U 19 are promising for senior team!!!

I am impressed with fast balling. Young ballers are balling faster than senior team with 140 KMPH to 150 kmph. I am very much impressed. I hope that they will reach 160KMPH+.

Look at the gap with other countries.

Jan 14, India vs AUS: India U19 won by 100 runs
Jan 16, India vs Papua New Guinea: India U19 won by 10 wkts
Jan 19, India vs Zimbabwe: India U19 won by 10 wkts
Jan 26, India vs Bangladesh: India U19 won by 131 runs
Jan 30, Pakistan vs India: India U19 won by 203 runs
Feb 03, Australia vs India U19, Final: India U19 won by 8 wkts
Eye opening stats.
Hope cricket does not become too one sided with India beating everyone easily.
Come on world . GIVE US A FIGHT.

This one is only for one and only rahul dravid.

India domestic structure is very discipline & strong, as can be seen in the world cup. Congrats!!

You are correct.

Despite all misgivings IPL has taken cricket to a new level. One sees sports academies sprouting up all over.

Faridabad is a satellite town within the NCR , even in its rural areas I see private sports complexes mostly focused on Cricket complete with flood lights, nets & excellent infra located in between the fields . Former players of IPL / Ranji teams move from one academy to another like Doctors move between hospitals coaching youngsters who are fully charged up , their parents are happy to send their boys to such places too.

Results are a great motivator & this has created employment opportunities , farmers more than 50 times the money for creating such complexes as compared to farming. I am sure such facilities are elsewhere too.

30 lakhs each for u19 team member.
So they will get 21 lakhs in hand after tds.
Hope they put it in a PPF acct and SIP and dont waste it on frivolous expenditures.

Back
Top Bottom