What's new

India? Another Chernobyl Waiting to Happen?

I will tell you a secret!! This is a CIA-RAW-Mossad secret plan!! First they will cause a nuclear leak, in a plant near our Western states( close enough to Pakistan). Then we will blame Pakistan for the leak.
And the nuclear clouds will be "blown" towards Pakistan using giant Israeli "fans".
Ek teeer do nishaane!!!
CIA- RAW-Mossad at its best!!!!!(Western Zionists + Hindu Zionists)
GENIUS ?:rofl::rofl:

Im sure Zaid Hamid will bring that up in the next Brasstracks in his indepth "Defence Analysis". :rofl:

Hey. Thebrownguy. One breaking news for u. .big israeli fans arrived today before the russian nuclear reactors.they gonna assembe nearby pakistan border soon. .it seems mossad very much enthusiastic for this joint project of raw,cia,kgb.,mossad. Also cia going to set up 5 nuclear reactors nearby china border for the ultimate game
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey. Thebrownguy. One breaking news for u. .big israeli fans arrived today before the russian nuclear reactors.they gonna assembe nearby pakistan border soon. .it seems mossad very much enthusiastic for this joint project of raw,cia,kgb.,mossad. Also cia going to set up 5 nuclear reactors nearby china border for the ultimate game

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: damn i am cramping up

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: omg i almost dropped my tea while reading that. Classic just classic. :cheers:

I just saw you(azadPakistan) edit your post .But there is no Info abt it.How do you do that?

Relucent,

That's how I caught him from doing misadventure. This forum is running on certain programming that consists of codes. If you are fast enough to edit your post then the loop wouldn't be able to execute to catch the "edit".

I hope that helps.

Well i changed my post quick once i realised the edit in my post,was not beeing shown.Thought i was wrong ,but now i realise.Thanks for the info :)

But please educate us.. It would be nice to know and encounter your post.

it's not even about encountering a post. this is a basic safety feature (whether be an Indian reactor or Pakistani). If there's something wrong then it's an alarming thing.

void coef simply means if the reactor coolant voids then reactor power will dramatically go up. You want to make sure if there is no coolant to keep the fuel cool then the power should decrease. in this case it's the opposite of what is required. you don't want any release to the environment or public (im not even talking abt indian/pakistani here, a public member is simply a public member)

it's not even about encountering a post. this is a basic safety feature (whether be an Indian reactor or Pakistani). If there's something wrong then it's an alarming thing.

void coef simply means if the reactor coolant voids then reactor power will dramatically go up. You want to make sure if there is no coolant to keep the fuel cool then the power should decrease. in this case it's the opposite of what is required. you don't want any release to the environment or public (im not even talking abt indian/pakistani here, a public member is simply a public member)

Honestly speaking, This is how a gentleman should talk. Thank You.. And before I say something, i would like to do some research on the current scenario of these projects.

these people don't even know what this term "void coefficient" means, useless to discuss with them. you discuss with those who posses knowledge ;)

Thanks man , its silly , that peopel don't utalize safe energy sources , like solar , wind , tital etc ...

Its just mindless drive to nuclear push .. with population of billions lol
its just catastrophe waiting to happen

oh well

Back
Top Bottom