What's new

India? Another Chernobyl Waiting to Happen?

Guys that guy was posting a an article of rupee news quality and why are you responding to it we simply look stupid if we respond to it,no link,no,sources pure vitriol

some ppl mentioned that India had been operating such reactors for quite a long time (even Pakistan has - remember heavy water reactor have +ve coef) - so clear up your mind 1st that I ain't ONLY speaking about Indian reactors!

If something hasn't happened so far doesn't necessarily mean that it CAN'T happen in future. There's a risk. And wouldn't want to go risk-free? (something to think about)

Last edited:
U see the decision to ahead or not dependes on a persons perception.Id love to see a reactor which is risk free,but one dosen't exist.But that dosent mean that the current designs are too risky.The design according to our scientists is safe enough.
"Nothing"in this world is risk free.One may very well meet an accident while riding a bike,would u stop u ride a bike out of fear?
Any ways this reactor is a "prototype" ,only one is beeing built.More will be built after gaining experience from this one.

Hey the brown guy here is alarming news to us..... Very sad though. Azadpakistan just switched off the fan from Mossad. How ever RAW is working 0n it....................

yea, there's no such thing as ZERO risk, but you always want to go with less risky tech

Why are the Indians being so careless with their nuclear reactors? India should not have anything related to nuclear materials.

Yes, We are so careless and we should not own anything, Russians are not good at it. Only good players are China and US which never had even a single accident in Nuclear reactors.

Pls keep ur advice with you only, We know what we are doing and what are scientists are capable of in terms of safety and all.:devil:

Yes, We are so careless and we should not own anything, Russians are not good at it. Only good players are China and US which never had even a single accident in Nuclear reactors.

Pls keep ur advice with you only, We know what we are doing and what are scientists are capable of in terms of safety and all.:devil:

Yar why are you so defensive? :lol:

My posts ain't to offend anybody. I just had some healthy discussion with users like Relucent based on the article.

Talking about India's Nuclear safety?????? I thought the World countries were worried that Pakistan 's Nuke would be landing with some maniac .....
Back to topic the Nuclear assets in India r indeed safe. As to Azadpak he just post some craps here in the name of thread.

I will tell you a secret!! This is a CIA-RAW-Mossad secret plan!! First they will cause a nuclear leak, in a plant near our Western states( close enough to Pakistan). Then we will blame Pakistan for the leak.
And the nuclear clouds will be "blown" towards Pakistan using giant Israeli "fans".
Ek teeer do nishaane!!!
CIA- RAW-Mossad at its best!!!!!(Western Zionists + Hindu Zionists)
GENIUS ?:rofl::rofl:

quite bollywood style lol

No no, i cant let bollywood take the credit. I am trying to learn from Zaid Hamid. Style same hai na?:azn::azn:
btw, why are you still a fresh member, you have posted enough comments, did you start an introduction thread?

Last edited:
seems like you're a big fan of Zaid Hamid lol

Should I send you his poster ;) :P

Back
Top Bottom