What's new

India announces additional USD 20 mn aid to flood-hit Pak

You didn't get my point my friend. Please do go through my earlier posts.

Even after that if you don't understand what I'm trying to say, let me put it crudely.

Does Pakistani Army need our aid? No Neither was it meant for them

Does Pakistani Govt. need our aid? No Neither was it meant for them

Do Pakistani Politicians need our aid? No Neither was it meant for them

Does Pakistani media need our aid? No Neither was it mean for them

Does Ghairat Brigade need our aid? No neither was it mean for them

But hey, they are the ones criticizing us!

Does the common, hurt, injured, hungry, Homeless, shelter less human being who by accident of birth happens to be a Pakistani need our aid? Yes and he is whom it is intended for.

But hey, he is not criticizing us!

So you see, the one we are not helping is criticizing us and the one we are helping is in no position whatsoever to criticize us.

Now it's for us to decide will we let such puerile criticism keep us from doing what is right? Im happy GoI found the correct answer to this question.

Ek aur interesting baat bataun? Ye jitne log criticise kar rahe hain. Ye sab criticise kar rahe hain kyunki ye sab criticise karne kee position mein hain. Jo behcara garib bhookh se mar raha hai. Jiske bachche Bhukh se tadap rahe hain. Usse inko koi matlab nahin hai aur naa hee kabhi hoga. These bloody rulers/media are so sardonic because they can afford to be sardonic. Tell them to share the pain of the common man for even a single day and then you'll see how they run like headless chickens! Today's bloody aristocracy is sooooo cut-off from the ground reality that it takes a movie called PEEPLI LIVE to remind it that it is in office not because it had a right to rule but because it chose to represent the aspirations of those bourgoisie peasants whom they beguiled with their seemingly endless utopian world vision.

It's soooo disgusting.

This is not the kind of freedom that our forefathers gave their lives for.

This is not the kind of freedom to that our brave army men sacrificed their lives for.

Yahan sala sab ko lagta hai ke BC ye toh garib hai, isi ko ragdo! Ye kuch kah toh sakta nahin hai. Isi ko bajao.

As far as being criticized is concerned. My friend, let's raise ourselves. Great men did not become great because they feared being criticized. They became great because they firmly believed what they were doing was the right thing to do.

I can say with all my heart's content that what my country did was the right thing to do. I do not care if I get criticized or whatever because being praised was not my purpose in the first place!

Keep your expectations low and you won't get hurt.

Like I always say,

WHAT IS RIGHT...WAS RIGHT...AND IT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN RIGHT...NO MATTER HOW HARD ANYONE TRIES!

Peace!:wave:

I spent so much thought while writing this post.It's sad not many gave it a read. People are still going round and round the same thing on other threads.

937202-facepalm_implied_super.jpg

Back
Top Bottom