What's new

India and U.S. nuclear cooperation agreement: is it about energy?

Did you bother to check the fact that India is a non-signatory of NPT?

Exactly--India is just as irresponsible as North Korea in not signing the NPT.
NPT_Participation.svg

So by implication you mean Pakistan comes under the above stated category,as Pakistan too is a non-signatory.

Read my post:
India is a rogue nuclear state which exploded nukes in contravention of the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (which spurred a regional nuclear arms race which caused Pakistan to go nuclear as well). For the US to support a rogue nuclear state because it is a potential US ally exposes the American nuclear double standard. This stance will only encourage other countries like Iran and North Korea to develop their nuclear weapon capability. In the end, more and more nations will have nukes and nuclear war will become more likely. Great going Bush and Obama.

Read my post:

So now you edited your post ,Thats nice

So according to your new updated claim,It was Indian nuclear weapons program that made Pakistan to go nuclear as well leading to escalation,hence India is nuclear rogue state.

Are you comfortable with the above statements or do you want to make any more edits?

So now you edited your post ,Thats nice

So according to your new updated claim,It was Indian nuclear weapons program that made Pakistan to go nuclear as well leading to escalation,hence India is nuclear rogue state.

Are you comfortable with the above statements or do you want to make any more edits?

According to you, putting boldface on the relevant clause is "editing your post". Get a life. And yes. I mean every word: INDIA. ROGUE. NUCLEAR. STATE.

You're doing a great job parroting my arguments and falsely accusing me of editing my posts. Got anything substantial to say?

According to you, putting boldface on the relevant clause is "editing your post".

Thats your interpretation,i won't question you further on it

Get a life.
I already have one and am living it,your concern is appreciated though. Thanks!

And yes. I mean every word: INDIA. ROGUE. NUCLEAR. STATE.

So going back to your claim,that
India is a rogue nuclear state which exploded nukes in contravention of the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (which spurred a regional nuclear arms race which caused Pakistan to go nuclear as well).

Then by extrapolation of your logic,Since India justified its nuke tests as an offset to Chinese nuclear weapons program, China is nuclear rogue state.

You're doing a great job parroting my arguments and falsely accusing me of editing my posts. Got anything substantial to say?

So now you edit your original posts too and accuse me of being false? :cheesy:

The mods/Webmaster have track of every single edit you make ,i can ask for the original posts with log of when and what was edited.

So before that gets posted here,just be honest and do not embarrass yourself.

According to you, putting boldface on the relevant clause is "editing your post". Get a life. And yes. I mean every word: INDIA. ROGUE. NUCLEAR. STATE.
first china tested its nukes,so to deter china we made nukes..
As per ur logic if u consider us rouge then even china is rouge nuclear state...

But the world doesnt feel us as a rouge state,instead they give us waiver in NSG and will trade nuclear wid us..

Even japan is willing to nuclear trade wid,this shows that India is a responsible nuclear state..... Ur theory is utter flop

As per ur logic if u consider us rouge then even china is rouge nuclear state...

But the world doesnt feel us as a rouge state,instead they give us waiver in NSG and will trade nuclear wid us..

Even japan is willing to nuclear trade wid,this shows that India is a responsible nuclear state..... Ur theory is utter flop

There are even more loopholes in his logic than he realizes ,let him come back,aur bhi maza ayega!

China is the third country to test nuclear weapons and as per the NPT, is a legal and legitimate nuclear nation. The NPT is the only internationally agreed framework to limit nuclear proliferation. And by testing nukes outside of the NPT, India is a rogue nuclear state. Playing up the nonexistent China threat is no excuse. India is outside the bounds of international law. It is a criminal, a law-breaker.

Japan is an American satellite and the US is not the world. Just because you let Uncle Sam bugger you doesn't mean the world supports a nuclear India.

You're the one embarrassing yourself trying to defend the indefensible: India secretly developed nukes outside the bounds of international law.

Go back and read my thread you blind bat.

Personal attacks doesn't change the truth

Any edits gets recorded as you say and you will see that none of my posts were edited. You're living in your own little world. Get a brain.

My request is already forwarded to one of the mods,when he comes online, you can be prepared.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom