What's new

India and Saudi Arabia Sign Defense Cooperation Pact

Saudis have some very advanced weapon systems, but how good is their personnel in terms of training, strategy, and professionalism? Are they a good fighting force?

Pakistan has not violated anything regarding Iran, because Iran has not and definitely will not produce any nuclear weapons. It was a great hoax from day 1, I think you know the reasons good enough.

Pakistan helped Iran with nuclear know how though even if it was not weapons based.

Pakistan helped Iran with nuclear know how though even if it was not weapons based.
That's why I said nothing was violated by Pakistan regarding Iran, because that weapon story was a hoax from day one.

Saudis have some very advanced weapon systems, but how good is their personnel in terms of training, strategy, and professionalism? Are they a good fighting force?

When I was in college in 1988, it was said that the Saudi equipments were manned by Pakistanis!!

Its India which brought close Suadis and Isreali on same table. Now new emerging triangle is Israel, India and Suadi Arabia. Well all nation has sovereign right to make their decisions.

:( No body called on me

What I have heard is that Pakistan and ksa were in talks of heavy defence pact but then Pak officials didnt agree on nukes and eventually The deal of defence went off.

We did sign another new defense pact with Pakistan.

And there is no point for bringing nuclear weapons, both countries aren't stupid enough to make such move at this time. @Aeronaut

When I was in college in 1988, it was said that the Saudi equipments were manned by Pakistanis!!

:lol: That must have been in the 60s :lol:

:( No body called on me

We did sign another new defense pact with Pakistan.

And there is no point for bringing nuclear weapons, both countries aren't stupid enough to make such move at this time. @Aeronaut

:lol: That must have been in the 60s :lol:

Even if they did it aint stupid

Back
Top Bottom